FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-05, 11:55 AM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GATO
great pics

i will let you know.......waiting on bonus
I'm not trying to be a salesman here, because I know they'll sell whether or not you buy them, but OEM HIDs would look AWESOME on your car! You already have everything else! All you are gonna need to do to get them to work is either rebase your bulbs back to D2R or get new D2R bulbs!

You'd be surprised how well these are made compared to the non-HID. They feel more solid and the inner reflector is chromed METAL, not plastic like the non-HIDs.
Old 10-06-05, 05:20 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update. efini_kid has committed to buy the coilovers but the wheels, xenon, changer cartridge, etc are all still available! Come on, you know you want it...
Old 10-09-05, 10:25 AM
efini_kid
Rookie

just let me know when you get the rears off and i will send you the money. thanks
Old 10-12-05, 11:13 PM
efini_kid
Rookie

omaha im assuming the deal is off since i havent gotten a response from you in about a week
Old 10-15-05, 06:31 PM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Omaha, whats up.....efni is trying to get em some coilovers
Old 10-16-05, 06:51 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Sorry, I sprained my rotator cuff (shoulder) this week so I haven't been able to remove the struts yet. I worked out a deal with the dealership that I'm buying my car from and they are going to be removing them for me when I bring them my car as a trade on Tuesday morning. Again, sorry about the delay!
Old 11-01-05, 08:43 AM
superpats
Lexus Test Driver

Question

Originally Posted by omaha_lex
Sorry, I sprained my rotator cuff (shoulder) this week so I haven't been able to remove the struts yet. I worked out a deal with the dealership that I'm buying my car from and they are going to be removing them for me when I bring them my car as a trade on Tuesday morning. Again, sorry about the delay!
Is this a done deal or are coilovers & wheels still for sale?
Old 11-03-05, 08:04 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by superpats
Is this a done deal or are coilovers & wheels still for sale?
I found a guy who is going to remove my coilovers for me this Sunday. I think you have one guy ahead of you on those - I'm gonna give him first right of refusal.

I finally got the tires off the wheels this morning (after 2 visits to Sam's and 3 calls to Sam's customer service ), I'll post new pics Sunday night.

The HIDs are still sitting in my dining room looking pretty, waiting for a new owner!

I take delivery of the MINI sometime around Christmas , so everything needs to be sold by then.
Old 11-06-05, 12:38 AM
Anzial
Driver School Candidate

I am not really clear, what else do I need in addition to your of HID headlights to get them working as HIDs? I understand I need HID bulbs for both high and low beams, but after that it's hazy.
Old 11-06-05, 08:35 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Anzial
I am not really clear, what else do I need in addition to your of HID headlights to get them working as HIDs? I understand I need HID bulbs for both high and low beams, but after that it's hazy.
You just need a HID ballast and bulb for each low beam, and the high beams just use regular halogen bulbs.
Old 11-11-05, 06:37 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

ooh ooh, guess what? the rear coilovers are OFF! I'll post pics when I get home in a little bit.
Old 11-23-05, 06:48 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

omaha, I got a quick question about the headlamps you're selling. Your pics seem to show no cap cover for the D2R bulb (low beam) area. Are the cap covers missing or are they included with the headlamps?
Old 11-23-05, 02:39 PM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah, i also have a question about the oem hid option.

???

If i were to get some, can i just get them for the looks .....cause i have my own hid conversion.........meaning i would buy some cause they look cleaner and shinier.....

or will my hids not work on these?
Old 11-23-05, 03:21 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by GATO
Yeah, i also have a question about the oem hid option.

???

If i were to get some, can i just get them for the looks .....cause i have my own hid conversion.........meaning i would buy some cause they look cleaner and shinier.....

or will my hids not work on these?
Gato, I'm pretty sure these OEM HID headlamps omaha is selling will only accommodate D2R bulbs (for low beam). I assume you have an aftermarket HID kit for an H7 bulb size, and that will only fit in your non-HID headlamps, not the factory '00-'01 HID headlamps. You'd also have to buy a set of D2R bulbs and ballasts to make the HID headlamp project work.
Old 11-25-05, 07:17 PM
omaha_lex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lexusk8
Gato, I'm pretty sure these OEM HID headlamps omaha is selling will only accommodate D2R bulbs (for low beam). I assume you have an aftermarket HID kit for an H7 bulb size, and that will only fit in your non-HID headlamps, not the factory '00-'01 HID headlamps. You'd also have to buy a set of D2R bulbs and ballasts to make the HID headlamp project work.
He can probably reuse his ballasts, providing that he gets D2R bulbs that will fit his harness (best bet would be to get them from the same place the kit was ordered from...), altho the ballasts probably won't fit in the little space provided for the ballasts on the bottom of the HID headlights (just leave them where you have them now).

Anyways, I so thought that I posted the pic of all 4 coilovers, but I guess I totally spaced it off . Here it is anyways!

Oh, and in an effort to get all this stuff sold before my MINI gets here (on a boat from England headed for somewhere on the East coast right now!), I WILL PAY THE PAYPAL FEES!!! This will save you up to 16 bucks! Oh, and remember, SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICES!!! (I betcha it'll cost me upwards of a hundred buckaroos to ship the wheels!).

Quick Reply: FS: 97-01 OEM Xenon, coilovers, SC430 wheels, etc...