Thanks for all the responses.
Here's what I was told by the Service:
1. I need to drive in ECO mode as much as possible and not go over 65! to get the listed mileage.
2. This is how Enform Apps works as of now. Try iHeartRadio, its reception would be better than Pandora.
3. AM reception will be weak as this car does not have an Antenna like old cars!
Hope this helps!
Originally Posted by kokapravee
Have put about 800 miles on this new car.
1. The mileage I am getting is 32!. No where close to 40.
2. The Enform lexus Apps does play music from Pandora but the reception (sound quality) is not good. Playing it directly from the Phone via USB or Bluetooth is lot better!
3. AM Radio reception is very weak.
I hope these are not real issues and can be fixed on my car. Any one else having similar issues?