ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Rubber floor mat for ES

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-11, 08:18 AM
kvsub
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubber floor mat for ES

Just became an owner of ES 350 2011. We like the car and ride quality. We bought with a Nav package.. We did not see rubber floor mat included as part of the package. Is rubber mats available to order from Dealer parts dept? Does anyone know or is it better off getting outside? I guess the rubber mat was the focal point for the last 12 to 18 months in Lexus cars.. Just wondering whether Lexus have re-released their mat with new design..
Old 04-01-11, 08:39 AM
GoingHaam
Driver

try www.autoanything.com I have used them before, they are reputable and process and ship orders quick.
Old 04-01-11, 08:46 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by kvsub
Just became an owner of ES 350 2011. We like the car and ride quality. We bought with a Nav package.. We did not see rubber floor mat included as part of the package. Is rubber mats available to order from Dealer parts dept? Does anyone know or is it better off getting outside? I guess the rubber mat was the focal point for the last 12 to 18 months in Lexus cars.. Just wondering whether Lexus have re-released their mat with new design..
The all weather mats still seem to be difficult/impossible to get at this time. If you want them right away probably best to go aftermarket with some.
Old 04-01-11, 11:18 AM
AlGator
Driver School Candidate

Why do you want those things?

They look like they belong in a delivery van, also water/debris pools and collects on the rubber, or worse runs off onto the carpet.

Pick up a extra set of Lexus OEM carpeted mats on Ebay, when the stock mats begin looking ratty toss them out and throw in the new set.
Old 04-01-11, 11:21 AM
07LexusGuy
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Surprisingly the all-weather mats aren't available for most (or all?) Lexus cars in the US. We bought a new RX and new IS a couple months back and we couldn't get the rubber floor mats for them.

However, the Lexus all-weather mats fore 2011 ES are sold in Canada. If you are close enough, you can pick up a set next time you make a trip there.

We got ours at Richmond Lexus, in Richmond BC. They are about $150 USD

Last edited by 07LexusGuy; 04-01-11 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-01-11, 09:33 PM
russellh
Driver School Candidate

No need to use another manufacturer's all-weather (rubber) floor mats as the original Lexus mats are currently available online (or at their parts department in Dallas): http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...S350-2011.html

These custom-made Lexus ES350 all-weather (rubber) mats will fit your beautiful, new ES350 2011 model perfectly. I just installed a set in my car and only wish I had found them earlier. All of the Lexus dealers in my area said that these mats were no longer available! My new ES350 came with the gray, carpeted floor mats which do not match my cashmere interior (no other colors were available and the carpeted floor mats were the same gray color in every ES350 I checked at a dozen dealers), but the same link I provided above will direct you to the page where you can order the matching color carpted mats, custom for the ES350, to match your interior (available in five (5) colors!

Last edited by russellh; 04-01-11 at 09:38 PM.
Old 04-01-11, 09:38 PM
russellh
Driver School Candidate

No need to use another manufacturer's all-weather (rubber) floor mats as the original Lexus mats are currently available online (or at their parts department in Dallas): http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...S350-2011.html

These custom-made Lexus ES350 all-weather (rubber) mats will fit your beautiful, new ES350 2011 model perfectly. I just installed a set in my car and only wish I had found them earlier. All of the Lexus dealers in my area said that these mats were no longer available!
Old 04-02-11, 07:36 AM
Richard95
Rookie

You can buy Lexus rubber maps at Sewell Lexus in Dalles, TX for about $60.00.They are one of the vendors for the forum.
Old 04-02-11, 08:50 AM
SteadyEddy
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've had the all-weather mats in our 07 ES since about the first winter. I don't change them out for the summer. The light mats are a pain to keep clean. Wish I had gotten a dark brown or black carpet mat instead. The all weather mats from Lexus have been recalled twice. Once for just the drivers side and the next time for both the fronts. New design aren't as thick as the first ones. I might look else where for mats like weather tech or some place like that. IMHO I did get mine from Sewell's.
Old 07-19-11, 04:38 PM
BrianEddin
Driver School Candidate

Try weather tech. I am about to buy two sets for mine.

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...1237&Year=2008
Old 07-20-11, 09:47 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Would you consider going with WeatherTech Liners? I would strongly suggest liners over mats for the best protection.

Here are some pictures of liners installed:

http://hidkitsblog.com/

Notice the coverage that the liners provide.

Steve
Old 08-31-11, 12:35 PM
JohnS
Driver

Originally Posted by russellh

These custom-made Lexus ES350 all-weather (rubber) mats will fit your beautiful, new ES350 2011 model perfectly. I just installed a set in my car and only wish I had found them earlier. All of the Lexus dealers in my area said that these mats were no longer available! My new ES350 came with the gray, carpeted floor mats which do not match my cashmere interior (no other colors were available and the carpeted floor mats were the same gray color in every ES350 I checked at a dozen dealers), but the same link I provided above will direct you to the page where you can order the matching color carpted mats, custom for the ES350, to match your interior (available in five (5) colors!
Do you have back seat ones? I only see the front seat ones listed.
Old 08-31-11, 01:31 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Following the floormat recall the rear all-weather mats weren't available for some reason.

I figured eventually they'd come back, but maybe not?
Old 08-31-11, 03:00 PM
offroad200
Instructor

Received 160 Likes on 119 Posts

Yes Lexus is selling them again. Only in black though. And they aren't as thick as the old ones.
Old 08-31-11, 08:54 PM
John U
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just got some tan colored Weather Tech all season and they contrast the casmere interior very well. I 've always ordered black in the past for tan interiors but looking at the sample they sent it was time for a change! It took my wife 14 years to finally wear her heal through the pair in her recently sold '94 ES. It takes me 10 years to wear out a set in my vehicle. I like them!

Quick Reply: Rubber floor mat for ES