ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) Discussion topics related to 2007+ ES350

Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-17, 04:42 PM
Need4Speed
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by MeGaDaDon
Just got my much awaited first Lexus. I did my research on a lot of cars.. This one stood out to me. This thing drives like cutting a piece of butter lol. I'm all about getting the best bang for your buck. And this is one of them.

Black 2009 ES 350 99k
White/ Cashmere Interior
Tinted Windows / 4300k LED Fogs / Icey Blue Daytime Running Lights / Custom Illuminated Lexus branded shift **** / Lexus door holograms / Upgraded LED puddle Lights

Premium Package
Heated/Cooled Seats
HID lights with AFS
Wood / Leather option
Bluetooth
Preferred Accessory Pack
XM Radio
All weather mats
Navigation / Back up Camera
All the bells and Whistles.

I will say, I'm surprised this version doest not have the rear sun shade.. But none the less, it is very well equipped.
I am upgrade from a much loved 2002 Acura TL 3.2. Which is an amazing car itself with 292,000k on the dash and still kicking.
The Lexus ES 350 to me is like the TL on Steroids lol.
Glad to be a part of this community as I'm sure we will all be a great help to each other. Happy Driving!! (Pics in my gallery, I will add more soon.)

Welcome to the family! Enjoy your beautiful ES350. Feel free to PM with any mod questions that you may have.
Old 02-11-17, 05:09 PM
yjauto
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 Lexus ES 350

I just purchased 2007 Lexus ES350, Black exterior and beige interior. I was driving Acura MDX before, but lexus is much more comfortable. I purchased it wrecked, and have a little problems with wiring. If someone can help me with that, that would be very nice. i Have ABS and traction control light on. i have 8 wires that were just cut, and i don't know what they are for.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_2454.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_2453.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_2452.jpg  
Old 02-11-17, 07:56 PM
nevernu
Instructor

Received 112 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by yjauto
I just purchased 2007 Lexus ES350, Black exterior and beige interior. I was driving Acura MDX before, but lexus is much more comfortable. I purchased it wrecked, and have a little problems with wiring. If someone can help me with that, that would be very nice. i Have ABS and traction control light on. i have 8 wires that were just cut, and i don't know what they are for.

maybe this is useful
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
abs.pdf (188.9 KB, 203 views)
Old 02-12-17, 05:07 AM
yjauto
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by nevernu
maybe this is useful

Thank you for your file, that was really helpfull.
Old 02-12-17, 02:11 PM
MDW
Driver School Candidate

Default 2016 Lexus 4,011 miles purchased today

Not yet delivered.
Old 02-20-17, 12:06 PM
Amazed
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here CT

Hi all, Just picked up a gently used 2007 ES350, couldn't be happier! Has NAV etc. fun to see all the tips and tricks to this wonderful ride. Starfire Pearl is in amazing condition, 91k, just doing the front brakes and oil/filter. Buddy who is a mechanic came
with me and was crazy about its condition. Looking forward to reading all the tricks and tips. Psyched! This is her on the lot, paid way less than what they owned it for six months ago.
Old 02-21-17, 12:23 PM
Need4Speed
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Amazed
Hi all, Just picked up a gently used 2007 ES350, couldn't be happier! Has NAV etc. fun to see all the tips and tricks to this wonderful ride. Starfire Pearl is in amazing condition, 91k, just doing the front brakes and oil/filter. Buddy who is a mechanic came
with me and was crazy about its condition. Looking forward to reading all the tricks and tips. Psyched! This is her on the lot, paid way less than what they owned it for six months ago.
Congrats and welcome to the family! Feel free to PM if you ever have any mod questions.
Old 03-08-17, 04:12 PM
Billadas
Driver School Candidate

2007 ES-350 Dark gray with very light gray leather interior. I have always been partial to white but this was such a creampuff for a 10 year old car I couldn't pass it up. It literally looks like it did the day it rolled on the dealer's lot new. Had 92k on it when I bought it. luxury package Navigation, bluetooth, heated/cooled seats, etc. but missing XM and want to add it. The first and only other owner had every service record from Lexus dealer. The only thing that I have had done since I bought it was to have the TPMS wheel sensors replaced. Most of the time the TPMS batteries on these only last 5-7 years and there was at least one that wasn't transmitting.

I have a 2012 Ram Outdoorsman for hunting and fishing. I had an C220 M/B for almost 20 years and it was getting tired. Have been looking at Lexus for some time and had done some research that showed the cost to maintain a Lexus was so much less than the M/B that it was a no brainer to go with the Lexus. I have been maintaining my trucks, cars, tractors, and airplanes for over 60 years and I plan to keep on doing so. But the newer vehicles are so much more reliable that I may not have to wrench so much in the future. I will be buying service manuals and looking for information and help as I get into my new car. And offering any tips that I come across as I care for this creampuff.
Old 03-08-17, 04:55 PM
knarf13
Driver School Candidate

2007 ES 350
Exterior Color: Smoky Granite Mica
Interior Color: Black
about 95K miles

Was driving a 1993 Toyota MR2 but got 2 kids so was told by the wife to get rid of it. Really enjoy the ES, recently got a 2015 RX 350 to replace our 2002 Toyota RAV4
Old 03-22-17, 12:22 PM
GigaBoom08
Driver School Candidate

Smile New 2007 ES 350 owner, saying hello

I'm the proud owner of a 2007 Lexus ES 350 with only 53K miles. Near perfect condition, one previous owner.

Golden Almond Exterior, Cashmere Interior. Deluxe package, without navigation.

Hello!
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_7138.png   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_7140.png   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_7143.png   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_7146.png   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_7150.png  

The following users liked this post:
RadiantX45 (09-03-21)
Old 03-25-17, 09:44 AM
08ES350oh
Driver School Candidate

Hello,

newer to Post,

Have a 2008 ES 350 , 108K miles , pearl white, beige interior... its been a mule, and rides like a dream. It's actually wife's car, and she's (the car) starting to ask for a little attention. Did couple front end stabilizer links...brakes, some simple stuff, but this weekend she's getting new struts, towers, bushing., and decided to re-use the old springs... Want to keep this car, she's paid for , run's like a champ, so this ones a keeper.. I'm also a Bimmer enthusiast, but this Lexus has been a very impressive unit, Like it a lot... I'm sure to be referncening the forum for info on reat struts... Opted for the KYB OEM replacement shocks,,, and Lexus Mounts and Links.. I did some after market link on the front, and it's already tired, there's a difference,

Good day,
Ohio ES350
Old 03-28-17, 11:47 PM
Wingnut1
Driver School Candidate

I am Bruce shaffley
07 es 350
charcoal gray
live in Idaho
i am getting a code od p0031 1/1 heater circuit low,and am asking for help to locate where it might be to test and or replace
all advice greatly appreciated. Thanks Bruce

Last edited by Wingnut1; 04-20-17 at 08:08 PM. Reason: More info
Old 04-20-17, 08:57 AM
texxter
Driver School Candidate

Default 2008 ES 350 for my teenager

Last week we picked up a 2008 ES 350 for my teenage son, who is getting his drivers license next month. It's in pretty good share with 110,000, single owner, everything working. It is Golden Almond Methalic, with Cashmere interior. All the recalls have been done with the exception of the Front Passenger Airbag Inflator one, which still needs a resolution.

I have noticed that the TPMS Reset Switch test yellow light is on all the time - I assume this is normal and indicates that the system is active? The actual TPMS warning light on the board is off as it should be.

Edit: As far as previous cars... obviously this is my son's first car. The other two cars in the household are a 2013 Toyota Highlander and a 2013 Honda CR-V. I had an old LS400 for years and I loved it. Lexus cars made in Japan are fantastic.

Last edited by texxter; 04-20-17 at 10:01 AM.
The following users liked this post:
RadiantX45 (09-03-21)
Old 05-07-17, 07:45 AM
silva1181
Pit Crew

Default 2007 es350

Hello all. I am not new to Club Lexus as i have previously owned GS models but am new to the ES model and glad to be back in a Lexus.

i just purchased this 2007 ES350. The car is clean inside / out and low miles for the year. After signing all the paper work for the purchase I was given the inspection report from the dealer and everything checks out as in good working order. The only comment was about the wheels being aftermarket and some possible rubbing. I did not notice any rubbing at all during a 10 minute test drive on local streets. The rims have the Toyota stamp on them so not sure what they mean by aftermarket. I think these may be IS rims but not sure and hoping someone can chime in. Also, the tires look beefier than what I like (245/45/18) but I will wait to change until i wear these out.

I also noticed the headlight color temps don't match. The right looks like 5000 color temp, whereas driver side appear to be more of a 4300 color temp. The right side bulb was replaced recently so not sure if this is why. but i can live with this for now.

Good to be back and Thanks.
Marc
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-es350-2.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-es350.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-es350-3.jpg  
Old 05-07-17, 07:55 AM
ESmanuel
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hello clublexus, my name is Esmanuel i purchased my stock 2008 lexus es350 september 2016, before i purchased this car i use to drive a 2010 honda civic sedan which i bearly fit in.. i am 6'3.

Interior:
Tan leather

Exterior:
Blue
Lowered in bc coilovers
1​​​​​​9x8.5 all the way around

Will post and before and after picture.

Before
After

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE