ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Previously Banned Member: NOT ME(please read)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-03, 10:47 AM
SlamThaLex
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Previously Banned Member: NOT ME(please read)

I am new on club lexus. I have actually heard about it before, via my roomate, but I never registered. My roomated has been on this website for a while, but he keeps getting banned for doing god knows what.

Anyhow, he has been stealing pics of my car and posting them as his own for months. He has also been using my old email address to sign up for new accounts. This guy is a bad seed, and he is no longer my roomate for lack of paying rent. We have seperate computers, but we are both on the same network, therefore probably having the same IP. Please dont hold this against me. This site looks great and I want to use it and learn more. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you guys know this. And, by the way, the pic below is of MY CAR.....and I would really like some feedback on what you guys think of it so far.
Attached Thumbnails Previously Banned Member: NOT ME(please read)-picsofcar.jpg  
Old 04-23-03, 12:14 PM
mcelligott
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

??? your "roomate" keeps trying to scam people on here. I got the info from the last place he "Brad" and "amber" lived, and the phone was disconnected. Looks like they move from town to town.
Old 04-23-03, 12:21 PM
mcelligott
Lexus Champion

OMG, you are such a dumbass! You're the same guy -- try changing stuff in your profile and enjoy the visit from the FBI later this week....
Old 04-23-03, 12:34 PM
SlamThaLex
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im a dumbass and the same guy? Your ignorance can cause you the believe that. I could care less. My phone is not disconnected. You want the #, you can call me right now and we can have a nice little chat. And for the FBI, tell them to bring some donuts cuz the Krispy Kreme up the street just closed down.

I will spare myself from arguing with you or anyone else who doesnt believe me. If its that big of a deal, I will just not use this site.
Old 04-23-03, 12:44 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Hmm we'll just have to see.
Old 04-23-03, 12:45 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

so you two had separate computers but they were plugged into the exact same network and so you and him have the exact same IPs. Tell us what happened to the stickers you had on the bottom of the car?
Old 04-23-03, 01:06 PM
mcelligott
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by SlamThaLex
Im a dumbass and the same guy? Your ignorance can cause you the believe that. I could care less. My phone is not disconnected. You want the #, you can call me right now and we can have a nice little chat. And for the FBI, tell them to bring some donuts cuz the Krispy Kreme up the street just closed down.

I will spare myself from arguing with you or anyone else who doesnt believe me. If its that big of a deal, I will just not use this site.
Alright, send me your personal info in a private message, and i'll check it out. Until then I am dead set that you're Brad...
Old 04-23-03, 01:24 PM
Daddy-O
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SlamThaLex is banned.