Originally Posted by CoryMiller
Aftermarket. Used an OE harness. I seriously doubt the sensors are bad.
well, if the sensors were functioning ok then the ECU would not throw the code.
- I would find some used sensors from another vehicle (same model) and install those.
- perhaps the (both?) pins are pushed back into the plug on the ECU termination end
Another option is that the engine has a fault ?
- is knocking, timing off, bad injector or two,
- worn rods, or pistons or main bearings.
- not all codes which are thrown relate to the sensor being faulty, sometimes its another sensor (Maf failure causing O2 sensor CEL) or a genuine mechanical fault.