ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

New Shoes 99' ES300 * Pictures *

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-12, 05:07 PM
AntzCro
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Shoes 99' ES300 * Pictures *

Got these babies put on today
I'll be getting her lowered soon

These are
Speedy Wheels 02 Fin RS
225/40/18
+45 offset

Old 04-26-12, 05:13 PM
imherenow
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

looks really great..plus u got some nice goodies..like side turn signal, side parking/turnsignal lamps (windom ones).nice nice. Should change the brake calipers to red maybe?
Old 04-26-12, 06:10 PM
AntzCro
Driver

I thought ahead and bought high heat resistant red paint i'll be painting them soon
Old 04-26-12, 06:19 PM
Hayk
Lead Lap

Received 291 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by AntzCro
I thought ahead and bought high heat resistant red paint i'll be painting them soon
Nice, can't go wrong with some red caliper paint. It should about 25kW on average.

Last edited by Hayk; 04-26-12 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-26-12, 06:39 PM
Yurka
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

damn they look good!!!
Old 04-26-12, 07:40 PM
AntzCro
Driver

The finish cam out better than i expected
Old 04-27-12, 03:46 AM
reidcc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am impressed... they look great. The Red seems to give it a contrast. Post some pics with the clipers painted!!

Chris
Old 04-27-12, 05:12 AM
AntzCro
Driver

Yeah.
hit a curb today because some guy cut me off..
Back let rim; rash.
And i got them today.
Old 04-27-12, 12:35 PM
EEngineer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

ouch...that really sucks
Old 04-30-12, 05:11 PM
dewso1
Driver

They're looking great! Cant wait to see it lowered Really love the red trim on them aswell.

From the other thread: (didnt want to bump an oldie)

That's awesome !
they are pretty rare to see because people traded them in to get a newer car because it had good base value.
How many Km's did yours come with ?
are you planning on any mods ?
Mine came with 275000k's, but im the third owner and its all been older sensible drivers (i looked through the service book and i actually know of the person who bought it new, its been very well looked after)
Just hoping it lasts me for a good couple of years, its been amazing so far.

And yeah, ive installed a computer and touchscreen into it, you can find the thread around here somewhere, I need to update it though Ive added a couple of things like in-dash GPS navigation and such. And im installing a sub tonight, cause the computer caused a ground loop and the low end of the stereo has became very muddy.
I just have to get off my *** and run the cables, ive had the parts for months :P

Also, when i get the money im saving up for wheels and suspension. But being 17 attending uni, its easier said than done >_<

Hoping to get some like this, but preferably alot cheaper.

Last edited by dewso1; 04-30-12 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-30-12, 11:20 PM
AntzCro
Driver

Originally Posted by dewso1

Mine came with 275000k's, but im the third owner and its all been older sensible drivers (i looked through the service book and i actually know of the person who bought it new, its been very well looked after)
Just hoping it lasts me for a good couple of years, its been amazing so far.

And yeah, ive installed a computer and touchscreen into it, you can find the thread around here somewhere, I need to update it though Ive added a couple of things like in-dash GPS navigation and such. And im installing a sub tonight, cause the computer caused a ground loop and the low end of the stereo has became very muddy.
I just have to get off my *** and run the cables, ive had the parts for months :P

Also, when i get the money im saving up for wheels and suspension. But being 17 attending uni, its easier said than done >_<

Hoping to get some like this, but preferably alot cheaper.
Thank's for the reply

I'm planning on getting a 7" touch screen system installed on it soon, as long as i can find one that wont look bad in my car

You're car is going to be awesome
When you get a nice set of wheels and lowering springs im sure itll look good

you're 17 and in uni ?

I'm 18 and in college.. but i love my cars.
Old 05-01-12, 01:19 AM
dewso1
Driver

Thank's for the reply

I'm planning on getting a 7" touch screen system installed on it soon, as long as i can find one that wont look bad in my car

You're car is going to be awesome
When you get a nice set of wheels and lowering springs im sure itll look good

you're 17 and in uni ?

I'm 18 and in college.. but i love my cars.

Schoshe or Metra dash kits are your best friend I got a Scoshe one, its absolutely perfect, except its for a LHD car, thats probably because i forgot to ask for one in RHD though. It still worked out fine, just a couple off minor screws off target.

Haha, i hope so dude. Been alot of ups and downs. ATM my battery has crapped out on me, not sure wether to replace it (RACV/NRMA said it was fine) or get a trickle charger :/
Haha yeah i hope i can get some nice wheels.

Unfortunatley IT networking and Music production are my main hobbies, so most of the money i get has to go towards them >_<

Have you felt the rides changed at all since you changed the wheels?
The main thing im worried about is that if i get lower profile tyres ill start feeling every little bump on the road
Old 05-01-12, 01:28 AM
AntzCro
Driver

Originally Posted by dewso1
Schoshe or Metra dash kits are your best friend I got a Scoshe one, its absolutely perfect, except its for a LHD car, thats probably because i forgot to ask for one in RHD though. It still worked out fine, just a couple off minor screws off target.

Haha, i hope so dude. Been alot of ups and downs. ATM my battery has crapped out on me, not sure wether to replace it (RACV/NRMA said it was fine) or get a trickle charger :/
Haha yeah i hope i can get some nice wheels.

Unfortunatley IT networking and Music production are my main hobbies, so most of the money i get has to go towards them >_<

Have you felt the rides changed at all since you changed the wheels?
The main thing im worried about is that if i get lower profile tyres ill start feeling every little bump on the road
I'll check those out thanks for the tip
Just buy a charger, because when it runs flat again you can keep charging it instead of forking out $$ for it..

Networking as in cisco ?? hehehehe

i have 225/40/18
And it is such a smooth ride, way smoother than my older rims.. i don't know why though... maybe because they are new
Old 05-01-12, 03:01 AM
dewso1
Driver

I'll check those out thanks for the tip
Just buy a charger, because when it runs flat again you can keep charging it instead of forking out $$ for it..

Networking as in cisco ?? hehehehe

i have 225/40/18
And it is such a smooth ride, way smoother than my older rims.. i don't know why though... maybe because they are new
Ill probably buy a heavier duty one first, considering all the power im sucking the computer goes into sleep mode when the cars turned off, so its constantly draining power. (hardly any though)

Haha, yes, cisco

Well, that certainly fills me with hope! Hopefully ill have the same experience
Old 02-26-15, 08:12 PM
Boker1204
Driver School Candidate

Default Sweet ES

Hey, just my 2¢'s but I think if you throw some spacers between the wheels with a nice body kit. It will give the illusion of being lowered but the spacers will make the wheels come out a little past the wheelwells which lookes mean as helll. Gotta say its flawless though.. Beautiful.

Quick Reply: New Shoes 99' ES300 * Pictures *