Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > General Forums > Digital Photography
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

NHRA Sport Compact @ Pomona Raceway (Semi Work Safe)

Old 10-21-07, 11:59 PM   #16
CptnTonus
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Send a message via AIM to CptnTonus

Here are a couple of my pics. I did take pics of cars too, but for some reason I don't think anyone wants to see them that much. Hehe.

1.) My favorite girl from the show...
Click the image to open in full size.

2.) Not too shabby...

3.) Yayyyyyy!!!

4.)

5.) S54's IS350

I have lots more. I'll post them up when they're all finished.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
CptnTonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-07, 12:09 AM   #17
Zephyr
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)

show was slow and barely any traffic! I was working at the automotiveforums.com/ D1GP display/race rig, and decided to take a few pics...just two for now

Shot with Canon 10D 24-70mm f/2.8L

Last edited by Zephyr; 10-22-07 at 12:15 AM..
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-07, 12:17 AM   #18
Percy
Moderator - Electronics Forum

Ugh.

The girls ARE getting uglier.

Ugh.

Ugh Lyyy.

Just for fun guys (and gals), take a look at a yearbook from the mid 60's. Ignore all the wierd hairstyles and such and take a look at the faces (especially the young women) from back then. They were clean and fresh faced and aged to be very very classy.

The 80's wasn't so bad - once again, ignore the hairstyles. Still alot of cuties.

Now take a look at the last couple of years in any high school yearbook. There seems to be a HUGE lack of good looking girls. I looked at a friends HS yearbook and could only pick out MAYBE 3 that were up to my standards for the entire senior class.

That's sad. And now they're all counting on booty and silicone. Reminds me of someone that I know who is TRYING to bank on her 36C. Kinda chunky if ya know what I mean. And she had the NERVE to brag that she was at the PLAYBOY party. 20 year old.

Here's a link...THE PICS HAVE BEEN HUGELY DOCTORED. Eyes normally have a very very sad droop to them. You wouldn't recognize the person at all in real life...and it's scarry.

http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=319753

They're swimsuit pics. Note that they cropped it so they could show off her top...but not midsection or anything else. She also lied about her weight...she's closer to 130 pounds, and at 4 foot 8, that's not a good thing.

But at least she's trying to show off the naturals.

Too much silicone and implant/injection stuff running around. I can't even look at a car mag without noticing the implants. Same with the workout mags.

Is the woman world run by silicone?!?!
Percy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-07, 02:41 AM   #19
S54toIS350
Lexus Champion

Cptn,

I agree, that blonde is quite cute.

Heres one more for the road

Percy,

The girls are not getting uglier, just ****ier
S54toIS350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-07, 07:14 PM   #20
MB2006
Pole Position

Nice !!! now time for NWS photos .
Old 10-22-07, 09:01 PM   #21
RA40
Trader Score: (6)

As Percy mentioned...UGH.
Gals these days apply camo with a HVLP sprayer then the bolt-on's.

Back in the earlier days it was much easier to find natural attractive gals. Then you have your stylist apply the minor touches and wham...most those gals would smoke the current crop of car show gals on simple classic looks. Bolt on's not necessary. None of this bone/stick thin eating disorder stuff either.

This has some nice ones from a past era. While not all may be your type, it is a different type of gal. They didn't need to expose lots of skin be have appeal.
http://macumbalove.tripod.com/id3.html

Mike
RA40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-07, 09:35 PM   #22
S54toIS350
Lexus Champion

Well, you can blame today's "model" look on society. Granted 98% were the younger crowd, I don't think the "nostalgia" look would have a home at an import car show.

In any event, I did happen to capture a couple photos of "stock" chicks, without the bolt-ons

2 - This is the 800hp Supra Girl
Old 10-22-07, 11:07 PM   #23
bitkahuna
resisting entropy
Trader Score: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S54toIS350 View Post
In any event, I did happen to capture a couple photos of "stock" chicks, without the bolt-ons
They just have the died/bleached hair, probably piercings and tattoos instead.

There appears to be more silicon at that car show than in Intel.
TLN #911 * Stop Global Whining
9/11- never forget
nosce te ipsum
bitkahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-07, 11:11 PM   #24
Percy

Now THIS would be a woman. Through and through. The one from my recent model shoot. Be willing to bet that if the car shows had THIS type of caliber, it would probably draw a more mature crowd that appreciates beauty and not bolt ons.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...c&id=196604089

No stick figure. Plenty of elegance, grace and the all important WOMAN aura. She makes the little "patel" girl that I photographed in Chinatown look like a starved stick.
Old 10-22-07, 11:46 PM   #25
S54toIS350
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy View Post
Now THIS would be a woman. Through and through. The one from my recent model shoot. Be willing to bet that if the car shows had THIS type of caliber, it would probably draw a more mature crowd that appreciates beauty and not bolt ons.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...c&id=196604089

No stick figure. Plenty of elegance, grace and the all important WOMAN aura. She makes the little "patel" girl that I photographed in Chinatown look like a starved stick.
Looks is only half of the supper. For a 4 course meal a woman needs.

1) Looks good
2) Makes good money
3) Cooks and Clean
4) Performs in bed.

Not in any given order of course

From the pictures I posted, the majority of the girls can only accomplish #1 and #4
Old 10-22-07, 11:55 PM   #26
Percy

She would definitely cover all four. Knows how to cook AND clean. Very neat person.

But she doesn't like guys younger than 25. Too immature and too hormonal. Especially the big college football guys...they disgust her.

A woman with taste?

Hey, I know a little 18 year old cheerleader that will go after any good looking guy, but she doesn't know how to clean, or how to cook. Doesn't perform very well in bed either though from what I've heard. The ex's always seem to say that!
Old 10-23-07, 12:59 AM   #27
S54toIS350
Lexus Champion

Quote:
But she doesn't like guys younger than 25. Too immature and too hormonal. Especially the big college football guys...they disgust her.
LOL, oh... so shes one of, "those."

You know, most guys when they hear her say that, they don't question her. Not me, I simply ask; Why 25? What makes that number so special? Is it from previous experience? At what point in your life do you feel that you've had enough experience to make a statistic and assume all men under 25 years of age are immature?

Listen to her answer. Most women will confess of being a total wh0re without even knowing it.

Yes I know, this might not be a good conversational piece on a first date because more than likely there won't be a second. So if you are looking for a one niter, assuming you will see her the next morning; save it until then.

Of course, there is the cooking topic. How good is good? Me... I'm a picky eater. Learning how to clean is more important because going out to eat is cheaper than finding a good maid.

Many women are dumb and lazy. Most like to stereotype men based on stuff they "heard," or things they think are right. Here in CA you always want to weed out the gold diggers. Easy question to ask is, "Do you prefer to date men who are successful?" If she answers, "Yes." You ask, "what is your definition of success." If the answer is , "Money" or anything remotely in reference to currency/ investments; then just excuse yourself to the restroom and leave her with the tab.

Of course, sometimes you get the wise ones, who think they are smart and answers, "Not necessarily, I don't need to date a man who is successful as long as he knows how to treat a women." LOL, almost sounds rehearsed right? Well, let the fun begin! To that you have several options.

1) Shoot for the one niter.
2) Get her to pay for your tab
3) Get the hell out, shes almost as dumb as she looks.

One niter response, "A lot of women who I dated all tell me the same thing, but at the end of the night its always the same thing; they all want to get me into bed. Let me tell you now before you follow in their footsteps, I'm not that easy." *Wink, Wink*

Get her to pay, "Oh good. Let me tell you something about myself. I never pay for the first date because I hate cheap women who expects men to pay for everything! Of course you are not one of them because you don't need to rely on a man, because you said so yourself; you are successful."

Ditch the (female puppy dog, that rhythms with ditch), "Wow, it must be nice to know you are successful. Many women that I've dated all seem to say the same thing, yet they all make less than 100k per year; kinda pathetic don't you think?" "So, how much did you say you make again?"

Okay, enough love line for tonight
Old 10-23-07, 01:04 AM   #28
S54toIS350
Lexus Champion

Quote:
She would definitely cover all four. Knows how to cook AND clean.
Opps... don't know how I missed that.

How do YOU know she can perform in bed? Hrmmmmmmmm???
Old 10-23-07, 01:12 AM   #29
hapaboy
Lexus Champion

i'm alone. no need to be alone for the link, <opens door>.
Old 10-23-07, 01:13 AM   #30
hapaboy
Lexus Champion

i bet you hauled in a few thousand eh?
Old 10-23-07, 01:13 AM