Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Sick of that reverse beep? Disable it with Carista for iPhone (yes, just released!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-15, 02:38 PM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by blanka98
Hi Carista, I bought an android version since you did not have an iOS version. Would i be able to download and use the iOS version without paying for it again?
Oops, I didn't see this until now. Please email us at support@caristaapp.com and we'll see what we can do.

Originally Posted by Jeekel
Does it have any features for the settings of the media display?
No, sorry, as far as I know, those are not configurable (not in Carista and not by the dealer).
Old 08-13-15, 02:21 PM
Carista
Former Sponsor

What up CT-ers! For those of you in Canada: we've just released our official Carista OBD adapter on amazon.ca! Check it out here: http://www.caristaapp.com/hardware/
Old 09-18-15, 10:15 PM
xCaldazar
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it possible to add these features?

Turn off beeping while doors are open.

Allow rear camera to function while back door is open.

I was moving an Ikea futon and had to listen to the beeping the whole drive. Then I couldn't use my rearview camera to back into the driveway. It was only open by 2 inches. Not a common need, but two things that I though the app might be capable of via ODB2.
Old 09-22-15, 09:10 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by xCaldazar
Is it possible to add these features?

Turn off beeping while doors are open.

Allow rear camera to function while back door is open.

I was moving an Ikea futon and had to listen to the beeping the whole drive. Then I couldn't use my rearview camera to back into the driveway. It was only open by 2 inches. Not a common need, but two things that I though the app might be capable of via ODB2.
We don't think these are thinks that can be configured, but we will still research the issue for the rear camera. Could you send us debug data (here is how: www.caristaapp.com/help/faq/#debug_data) so that we can be faster when investigating the issue? Thank you
Old 10-15-15, 05:57 AM
xCaldazar
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Carista
We don't think these are thinks that can be configured, but we will still research the issue for the rear camera. Could you send us debug data (here is how: www.caristaapp.com/help/faq/#debug_data) so that we can be faster when investigating the issue? Thank you
Just moved to a new place and got most of my stuff unpacked, so I will try to get to this soon.
Old 11-25-16, 06:09 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that we have a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal on the Carista OBD2 adapter - get 25% off today through Monday! https://goo.gl/PhRpZV