does anyone have access to the full information about the TSIBs for our ct's? i am experiencing trouble with my smart access system and saw there was a TSIB for it but i cant gather any more info for it.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
2011. i saw a description of one online where the key doesnt work when in the same pocket as your phone. i think they change the frequency of your keys. mine doesnt work if i keep it in the same pocket as my galaxy s4 when NFC or bluetooth is on
I found a TSIB for 2011 and 2012 vehicle pertaining to another vehicles smart key being in or around the vehicle. This TSIB does have the Door Control Receiver replaced.
I am curious though, when was the last time you replaced the key battery. Lexus does say they should be done once a year and if the battery is week another signal may prevent it from turning on or may turn it on and drain it faster.
* 99 GS 300, Diamond Wht Pearl / Blk Interior ** SOLD **
* 07 RX 350 Break Water Blue / Black Interior ** TURNED IN **
* 08 GS 350, Obsidian Black / Black interior , w/nav ** TRADED IN **
* 2013 GS 350, Fire Agate Pearl / Black, Premium package ** TURNED IN **
* 2014 CT 200h F-Sport, Ultra White/Black
i just replaced it last week. it only doesnt work when i have both the NFC and bluetooth on and the key is in the same pocket. lately i have been getting in the habit of using opposite pockets for them.