Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by truciet
How was shipping? Well packaged? UPS? Fedex? I hope it wasn't a fright truck
boxed up very good the box was 6'-7" long and was Fedex ground not freight
Old 05-23-14, 07:35 PM
fml
Driver School Candidate

Anyone know if just the FSport grill assembly would fit in my non-fsport 2014 CT? the actual bumper seems to have the same part number as the standard 14 CT
Old 05-24-14, 04:38 PM
rasche
Driver School Candidate

Default Grille

Originally Posted by fml
Anyone know if just the FSport grill assembly would fit in my non-fsport 2014 CT? the actual bumper seems to have the same part number as the standard 14 CT
If you are switching to the whole f sport front end then yes it will fit the same but if you only want the zig zag f sport insert I do not think it will work.
Old 05-24-14, 06:28 PM
fml
Driver School Candidate

I want to switch out just the zig zag grill insert. the 11-13 models were interchangable so I was hoping it would be the same for the 14.
Old 05-27-14, 09:17 AM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Gosh another tempting mod, I guess this never stops!

I love the new front end though So much nicer than the old one even with the F-sport model
Old 05-28-14, 06:52 AM
hdave
Driver

Does anyone know the price for the rear bumper??
Old 05-28-14, 07:38 PM
LoveCT
Driver

The prices seem to have gone up for the spindle bumper. http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...2013/6774.html.
But it says fog lamps included. Not sure if it really is.

Doesn't the older halogen fog lamps fit this 2014 bumper?
Old 05-28-14, 09:29 PM
SIKCT200H
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LoveCT
The prices seem to have gone up for the spindle bumper. http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...2013/6774.html.
But it says fog lamps included. Not sure if it really is.

Doesn't the older halogen fog lamps fit this 2014 bumper?
+1

Can someone please confirm?....
Old 06-08-14, 08:56 AM
Brinky
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by SIKCT200H
+1

Can someone please confirm?....
I emailed Sewell and asked if all 3 kits included the the LED fog lamps and brackets now and they confirmed that they do. This would explain the increase in price.
Old 06-08-14, 03:08 PM
SIKCT200H
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Brinky
I emailed Sewell and asked if all 3 kits included the the LED fog lamps and brackets now and they confirmed that they do. This would explain the increase in price.
Thanks Brinky!!
Old 06-09-14, 05:52 PM
LoveCT
Driver

So, I guess it is almost confirmed now that the "old" halogen fog lamps won't work with the new fsport style bumpers. am I correct? That's a bummer.
Old 06-12-14, 07:19 AM
LoveCT
Driver

Seems like the prices have come down just by a bit to $1680 http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...2013/6622.html

Now if the price came down to around $1300 as was for the OP, I would have been definitely in. By show of hands is anyone else interested in the package? Has anyone done a group discount with Sewell Parts before? I could perhaps give it a shot if anyone else is interested.
Old 06-13-14, 08:05 AM
hdave
Driver

I am getting one for sure, the only thing it depends on is WHEN..
If you arrange a group discount, I would definitely be in.

I would most likely want to get it shipped within the US.
Old 06-13-14, 12:23 PM
LoveCT
Driver

hdave, I thought you liked the rear bumper more than the front one I knew the predator front would grow on me. It has now...

First of all, Sewell has confirmed that the first gen fogs won't fit the current f-sport spindle without "further modifying the new bumper". My initial thought was to try retaining the first gen fogs to cut the cost. But it seems that you'd better get it as a complete package with the fogs.

Secondly, Sewell seems reluctant to apply further group discount, as they consider Club Lexus is already group discounted. I can perhaps try to ask if they can bring it a notch down if we have a few confirmed buy

I am in the same boat as you. Living in the Toronto area, and I would likely get it shipped to Buffalo or something, instead of shipping across the border. I have bought items from them in the past directly shipped to my home. But it was around $200 and wasn't charged any duties. But this is different. I am almost certain that I will have to pay duties when I cross the border if I collect it in Buffalo, unless I take my family for a few days trip to NY or something, which will cost me anyways
Old 06-13-14, 08:05 PM
hdave
Driver

Originally Posted by LoveCT
hdave, I thought you liked the rear bumper more than the front one I knew the predator front would grow on me. It has now...

First of all, Sewell has confirmed that the first gen fogs won't fit the current f-sport spindle without "further modifying the new bumper". My initial thought was to try retaining the first gen fogs to cut the cost. But it seems that you'd better get it as a complete package with the fogs.

Secondly, Sewell seems reluctant to apply further group discount, as they consider Club Lexus is already group discounted. I can perhaps try to ask if they can bring it a notch down if we have a few confirmed buy

I am in the same boat as you. Living in the Toronto area, and I would likely get it shipped to Buffalo or something, instead of shipping across the border. I have bought items from them in the past directly shipped to my home. But it was around $200 and wasn't charged any duties. But this is different. I am almost certain that I will have to pay duties when I cross the border if I collect it in Buffalo, unless I take my family for a few days trip to NY or something, which will cost me anyways
I'd probably just install it on my car in a parking lot in Buffalo, and then drive with it over lol.
I'd just use the box to ship the old bumper to my uncle for storing at his place, and bring it over way later as a 'used' old item.

Quick Reply: 2014 Spindle Bumper and F-Sport Spoiler available on 2011-2013