So I recently had to have my 2IS into get a new front bumper cause my Local dealership wrecked it. But they gave me just the car i am considering as my next car. The 2013 Lexus CT200h Starfire Pearl with Black Nuluxe int, and Nav and the works. This car is sweet. When im ready to buy one this will be the one i go for. But got a couple of pet peeves about this new one that maybe they can be adjusted.
1. When you put it in "reverse" whats up with LAME Interior backup beep. Drives me crazy
2. In my 2IS i have a NAV/DVD bypass module that allows me to type in Address while in motion (is that available for the CT)
3. I love the LED headlights But whats up with the little gap.
4. I like how when i go through a drive thru i can put the car in EV MODE and be fully electric so if they take 20 minutes to make my burger and fries im not using my $3.50/gallon gas.
5. Over all I think this car is in my NEAR future.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Current Mods: WALD Front Lip, JUN Rear Spoiler, Nav/DVD bypass, Garax 8K HID, Taillight Redouts, LED Signal Mirrors, Carbon Fiber wrapped interior, H&R Sport Springs, XXR 530 18 x 8.75 + 20 Blaze Yellow, Plasti-Dipped chrome door trim, Custom Puddle/Courtesy lights. Fog Light mod
The dealership can make the reverse beeps go away, Boy do I need to get that done! lol I thought the same thing to when I first started considering the CT with the DRL gap could have easily positioned the halo light higher