CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Darienlim's CT-F Sport SE is here

Old 10-17-11, 07:43 PM
Darienlim
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
congrats, looks awesome!!!
Thanks man. The pictures don't do any justice, the car is REALLY sharp and crisp looking in person!
Old 10-18-11, 02:24 AM
JForce
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait no HID on the SE edition??? Some of the ct's have LED for crying out loud. Heh.
Old 10-18-11, 02:44 AM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ Kinda glad... the LED headlights themselves would probably bump the price to near 40k!

Besides.... I think until LED headlight technology improves... HID>LED. Probably one of the top things to change in the CT is antenna and swap from reg halogens to HID IMO.
Old 10-18-11, 04:16 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Jealous now.......mine arrived in Jacksonville yesterday hopefully it flies north quickly.

Love that color , so classy , and the seats look darker than any ocean I've seen. I'm happy for you. Keep updating on likes-dislikes.
By all means snap some pics of the interior in the sun.....maybe we can pick up the seat color. Congrats~
Old 10-18-11, 04:46 AM
Darienlim
Driver

Originally Posted by Tom59
Jealous now.......mine arrived in Jacksonville yesterday hopefully it flies north quickly.

Love that color , so classy , and the seats look darker than any ocean I've seen. I'm happy for you. Keep updating on likes-dislikes.
By all means snap some pics of the interior in the sun.....maybe we can pick up the seat color. Congrats~
You will get yours in no time! The truck actually unloaded my SE 5 days earlier than the dealer anticipated. Will try to take the seat pics. But I am going to say that it's VERY close to black!
Oh yea, for some reason, I have 2 sets of the F-sport front floor mats. Guess I could sell a set now!
Old 10-18-11, 06:12 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Darienlim
You will get yours in no time! The truck actually unloaded my SE 5 days earlier than the dealer anticipated. Will try to take the seat pics. But I am going to say that it's VERY close to black!
Oh yea, for some reason, I have 2 sets of the F-sport front floor mats. Guess I could sell a set now!
Keep the mats....you'll need them at some point. (re-sale of car new mats add thousands)

My dealer has no clue when mine is arriving. I took the ships name off my invoice and tracked it down. I doubt the cars hang around long in port. So I'd guess by weeks end we will be in ours. I told them where my car was.....they were shocked.

I am having clear bra installed that might hang it up a day or so....

Did you have the c-bra installed?
Old 10-18-11, 06:29 AM
Darienlim
Driver

Keep the mats....you'll need them at some point. (re-sale of car new mats add thousands)

My dealer has no clue when mine is arriving. I took the ships name off my invoice and tracked it down. I doubt the cars hang around long in port. So I'd guess by weeks end we will be in ours. I told them where my car was.....they were shocked.

I am having clear bra installed that might hang it up a day or so....

Did you have the c-bra installed?
Nah, my car is a lease, don't feel like investing too much money in it in case I don't keep it after the lease. For what it's worth, my car arrived at LA port on 10/4 and got to my dealership on 10/15. Perhaps you could use that as guideline of your vehicle arrival.
Old 10-18-11, 06:36 AM
Darienlim
Driver

Originally Posted by djyoshi626
^ Kinda glad... the LED headlights themselves would probably bump the price to near 40k!

Besides.... I think until LED headlight technology improves... HID>LED. Probably one of the top things to change in the CT is antenna and swap from reg halogens to HID IMO.
The antenna is on the way, I got one from Ebay, the carbon fiber 1.75" one. Easy installation.

And for the headlights, I've done HID Kit conversion before and I never like the 'issues' after the installation (i.e. lights blink or one of them doesn't light up). I've decided to go for the easier route first that is to replace them with Silverstar ULTRA bulbs and see if they match the DRL lights or not. I rarely drive at night but man, was kinda disappointed with the factory bulbs' output driving last night. And yes cosmetically, they don't look good too especially right on top of the LED DRLs!
Old 10-18-11, 08:33 AM
Darienlim
Driver

Here u go! That's the best I can do

Old 10-18-11, 08:49 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Thanks, they look like they change color in the sun.....
Gotcha on the lease.....I'm not fussy on headlights I don't drive much at night either. Mine should take too long to get up here 95North......all the way to my dealer.

But , whatever, whenever.......again thanks....sweet.
Old 10-18-11, 12:50 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Ah thanks for the pics......

Nebula Gray or Starfire Pearl that is the question
Old 10-18-11, 02:03 PM
Darienlim
Driver

Originally Posted by djyoshi626
Ah thanks for the pics......

Nebula Gray or Starfire Pearl that is the question
Nebula gray is the new color for 2012 . And I like gray color so this fits in the bill easily for me!
Old 10-18-11, 03:42 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

I actually love the Nebula Gray Pearl... it looks so sweet in pictures and I'm sure it looks even better in person. I've always wanted a pearl white car though, from the DWP SC, Lexus white just looks so amazing.

Ah.. choices. The only thing that I'm griping about is that the liquid silver finish of the Trident wheels matches with the Nebula Gray whereas the SFP and liquid silver finish wheels compliment each other.
Old 10-18-11, 08:08 PM
Darienlim
Driver

Alright guys, I did the impossible.. what do u guys think?

Old 10-19-11, 07:03 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Take that advertisers plate off the front - I wish my state had the one plate deal again......I won't even let my dealer slap their dealership label on the rear. I tell them straight up that or pay me to advertise for you.

Those HID's or the Sylvania Ultra? That was quick~

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Darienlim's CT-F Sport SE is here