CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Weather Tech Mats

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-11, 08:47 AM
Bob259
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weather Tech Mats

Well looks like bad news from Weathertech.... 3-4 MONTHS!!!! Give me a break. Notice the 'if we start producing' comment. Told them to send a tech to my house and he can measure today...

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive,

Unfortunately at this time we do not have to fitting mats (digital fit floor liners) available. The car is relatively new and we are actually waiting to receive the car so we can start measuring and producing products. As of right now we are looking at about 3-4 months until the 2011 Lexus CT200 will be ready. If you would like to fill out a product request form at: http://www.weathertech.com/service/a...onrequest.aspx we will notify you if we do start producing the floor liners.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our customer service at: 800.441.6287 and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best Regards!

Stephen Sutor
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.
Customer Service & Sales Representative
ssutor@weathertech.com
800.441.6287 Ext: 450
Old 05-11-11, 09:36 AM
jimmyc13
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Good to know, as I'll be getting these too, but doesn't really matter to me, as long as they'll be ready before the snow starts flying.
Old 05-11-11, 10:50 AM
cenix
Driver

lol that's being proactive on your part to offer your car for fitting.
Old 05-11-11, 11:01 AM
Bob259
Driver

Originally Posted by cenix
lol that's being proactive on your part to offer your car for fitting.
They said if I lived in Illinois they'd probably take me up on it. Bottom line, hold your breath and wish right now. He said he has a 07 and they still don't have the side window deflectors for his car.
Old 05-15-11, 09:51 AM
cloo7
Pole Position

ahhh this is not good news at all. they should have the product ready from day 1 of the introduction of the vehicle.
Old 08-17-11, 01:01 PM
Bob259
Driver

Just checked again with Weathertech and seem to get the same canned reply. With winter coming and them being in a new high production factory we see in all the magazines I would have hoped for faster turn around then this.

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive,

Unfortunately we do not have any products ready for the 2011 Lexus ct200h. There is a 17-20 week time frame until we have products ready for purchase. If you would like to fill out a product request form at: http://www.weathertech.com/service/a...onrequest.aspx we will notify you once the products are ready for purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our customer service at: 800.441.6287 and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best Regards!

Stephen Sutor
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.
Customer Service & Sales Representative
ssutor@weathertech.com
800.441.6287 Ext: 450
Old 08-18-11, 04:31 AM
jimmyc13
Lead Lap

Thanks for the update Bob! From what I've seen in my R&T magazine, is that facility open yet? I'm going to fill out that form right now.
Old 08-18-11, 04:35 AM
Bob259
Driver

Originally Posted by jimmyc13
Thanks for the update Bob! From what I've seen in my R&T magazine, is that facility open yet? I'm going to fill out that form right now.
In the latest article I saw, just this last month, it showed them in the new facility.

See top of this article stating it's "Our new American Factory"
http://www.weathertech.com/UserFiles...%20Factory.pdf

Last edited by Bob259; 08-18-11 at 04:39 AM.
Old 08-18-11, 04:36 AM
jimmyc13
Lead Lap

So when filling it out, there is an all-weather mat and a digital fit mat. I went on the site and it looks like the digital fit mat is more of what I'm looking for (to hold any snow/melted snow, etc), it looks like it would do a better job. The all-weather ones look like a PITA to clean and don't look to have a big lip on the edge to trap water.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these products? What would you recommend?

Thanks!
Old 08-18-11, 04:43 AM
Bob259
Driver

Originally Posted by jimmyc13
So when filling it out, there is an all-weather mat and a digital fit mat. I went on the site and it looks like the digital fit mat is more of what I'm looking for (to hold any snow/melted snow, etc), it looks like it would do a better job. The all-weather ones look like a PITA to clean and don't look to have a big lip on the edge to trap water.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these products? What would you recommend?

Thanks!
The Digital mats are the ones you want. On my wifes 2010 Prius we got the Toyota all weather ones first and they fit terrible and let all the snow and water on the carpets, I got her the Weathertech digital ones, like I had in my 08 Highlander Hybrid and she loves them. They are really the best choice for the snow country.
Old 08-18-11, 10:39 AM
jimmyc13
Lead Lap

That's what I suspected, thanks Bob! Their site is very misleading then, it says the all-weather ones have "deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand."
Old 08-18-11, 10:47 AM
lexuslover
MultiTasking Mom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have the weathertech digi fit liners on our GL and they are far superior to ordinary all weather mats because the lip goes up on the sides of the carpeted area and provide a really perfect fit, with cutouts along the edges in the proper areas. the 2nd and 3rd rows are also one piece and cover the "hump" which is very nice. they are fairly smooth and have a non slip surface and are extremely easy to clean.

they are fantastic and worth the money. we live in CA but they are a must have for our kids
Old 10-13-11, 01:03 PM
nanotek
Driver School Candidate

If you are reading this thread and want digitally fitted mats for your ct I suggest you fill out the request form. Hopefully, our requests speed things up.

Last edited by nanotek; 10-14-11 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-14-11, 10:04 AM
jimmyc13
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by nanotek
If you are reading this thread and want digitally fitted mats for your ct I suggest you fill out the request form. Hopefully, our requests speed things up. http://www.weathertech.com/service/a...onrequest.aspx
Yeah, I filled one out a month or two ago. By the way, your link didn't work 'The webpage cannot be found'.
Old 10-15-11, 11:38 AM
Bob259
Driver

Thumbs down

Well, I got the Lexus All Weather mats I ordered yesterday and can you say CHEAP CRAP.... well that’s what they are, flimsy, to small and don’t cover all the carpet area so water and snow will all end up on the carpet. Since all the stuck gas pedal stories/issues the Toyota/Lexus mats are not worth the money highly disappointed as I thought the Lexus ones would be better than the ones we had got for the wife’s Prius. One word… NOPE . Should have known better, but with it looking like Weathertech not having anything any time soon I went ahead and got these.

Quick Reply: Weather Tech Mats