CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

What bugs you the most about your CT?

Old 04-16-11, 02:15 PM
Nick2JZ
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I finally got a chance to sit in the car today at Lexus Dealer. Love everything about the car for what it was designed for, and i think they got a winner. My only complain is the front seat looked cheap, because of the single stitched. . . . wished it was double-stitched.
Old 04-16-11, 03:01 PM
myersport
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dgstan
I created this thread at the same time as a "What do you love" thread. One took off while the other languished. Seems people love to bi*ch (myself included).

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ct-...t-your-ct.html
Wow. Yeah, that thread was so far back I would've never found it. Thanks for the link!!

--dennis
Old 04-16-11, 05:29 PM
dkidwell
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Passenger seat has no height adjustment. Wife says she feels like she is sitting in a hole.
Old 04-16-11, 09:26 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Wongbernz
Hi, Good day!

I'd like to ask a question regarding the CT200h's tachometer. We recently bought a CT200h Basic here in the Philippines and we'd like to know how to customized the tachometer because we can't seem to customized the tachometer feature using the settings/display function of the car.

according to the manual, the tachometer is a customizable feature of the CT200h, but our local dealer told us that even they can't customized/add the tachometer feature although otherwise stated in the manual. We don't have the cruise control option here in the Philippines which is the only exception to having the tachometer feature. Any idea/s on how we can customized this function?

By the way, I have also tried using the "DISP" switch, scrolling on the instrument panel under SETTINGS > METERS > ( there should be TACHOMETER in there) but it only indicates EV INDICATOR, UNITS, KM/L L/KM.

thanks in advance!
Do you have pics of your console? So you don't have the **** that changes the dash?

It should be that **** right there that changes the dash. Its not available there?

Old 04-17-11, 12:38 AM
Matt_RN
Banned for Life

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think he was referring to the option under the DISP. menu that allows you to keep the tachometer ON all the time, even in normal and eco modes.
Old 04-17-11, 11:20 AM
livenow
Driver School Candidate

My biggest complain is that HomeLink (garage opener) is not included in the premium edition. I would rather go with the basic model as I rarely use the moonroof and heated seat but dealer said basic model are shipped to east coast only

HomeLink a standard feature in my 1999 Honda Odyssey Now i have an ugly remote controller hanging on my visor

Last edited by livenow; 04-17-11 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-17-11, 01:24 PM
dkidwell
Rookie

This is an easy question. I can't get my wife out of the drivers seat. When do I get to drive? lol

Last edited by dkidwell; 04-17-11 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-17-11, 06:52 PM
Wongbernz
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Do you have pics of your console? So you don't have the **** that changes the dash?

It should be that **** right there that changes the dash. Its not available there?

Hey guys!
Here are the pictures of the console. Sorry for the poor lighting, I took the pictures late last night using an iphone4. Anyway I dont have the NAV, but the manual states that the tachometer can be switch on or off via "DISP" on the steering wheel. I posted some pictures of our CT200h instrument panel screen showing the settings and options available.

image ECO: the ecometer shows, but I don't have the blue light in the full meter. While pressing the settings, it shows (highlighted)METER, VEHICLE, and EXIT
image NORMAL: ecometer, again METER, VEHICLE, and (highlighted)EXIT under SETTINGS function
image SPORT1: ecometer shows up, there's no tachometer and the red ambient lighting inside the full odometer. Under settings it only shows EV INDICATOR, LANGUAGE, (highlighted) UNIT
image SPORT2: ecometer, no tach and red ambient. Under settings are LANGUAGE, UNIT, and (highlighted) EXIT.

Sad to say, I can't find the TACHOMETER feature under settings>meter>...

Thanks for the reply!
Attached Thumbnails What bugs you the most about your CT?-console.jpg   What bugs you the most about your CT?-eco.jpg   What bugs you the most about your CT?-normal.jpg   What bugs you the most about your CT?-sport1.jpg   What bugs you the most about your CT?-sport2.jpg  

Old 04-17-11, 08:23 PM
VVTiBob

Received 264 Likes on 200 Posts

If you look at your owner's manual, probably page 188 or there about, you'll see the ever present infamous words "if equipped". Is yours equipped with a tachometer? If so here are the rules:

"Hybrid System Indicator automatically switches to the tachometer when the driving mode is set to the sport mode. However, while the cruise control or dynamic radar cruise control is active, Hybrid System Indicator will not automatically switch to the tachometer. When the cruise control or dynamic radar cruise control is activated while the tachometer is displayed, the tachometer will automatically switch to Hybrid System Indicator." (on or about pg. 192)
Attached Thumbnails What bugs you the most about your CT?-ct-inspnl.jpg  

Last edited by VVTiBob; 04-17-11 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-18-11, 02:54 AM
Matt_RN
Banned for Life

That is so strange. I've never noticed the (if equipped) part.

Matt
Old 04-18-11, 11:48 AM
DJTIMMYD
Rookie

All the CT's should have the TACH. I've found that you have to be in sport mode and not have the Cruise Control on to see it.
Old 04-18-11, 03:25 PM
jugdish
Intermediate

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

I was disappointed that the sun visor does not extend to cover the entire driver side window...
Old 04-18-11, 03:31 PM
Bob259
Driver

Originally Posted by jugdish
I was disappointed that the sun visor does not extend to cover the entire driver side window...
Ditto that... and that the passenger side sun screen ends right at the Auto wipers pod and leaves a huge opening for that morning sun to hit you right in the eyes. Should have included the pull outs on the visiors which would have helped a little.
Old 04-21-11, 12:24 PM
Bob259
Driver

Originally Posted by jugdish
Kind of a cheap looking alternative for the time being...
http://www.harrietcarter.com/index.c...9-0035419EDBBA
Old 04-21-11, 01:47 PM
Matt_RN
Banned for Life

LOL. Harriet Carter.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What bugs you the most about your CT?