1. CT base or premium: Not sure... How do I know?
2. Nav / no nav: Nav.
3. Color for exterior and interior: Pearl White Ext., Light Tan Interior.
4. Options or Option Packages: Not sure...
5. F-Sport?: Nope.
6. Planned modifications? HID, Coilovers, Wheels, Maybe exhaust.
7. Former SC300 owner here. Some of you may have seen the SC's Gone Wild video that my car was in before I sold it. The new owners of my old car... Sigh...
I sold the SC300 and got a '09 370z (~3 years), gas was killing me so I got a '09 Prius (~3 years), Prius got boring so I bought this CT.
Here's the CT. I love this thing. So clean.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
My first post so I hope this makes sense and works!
QUOTE=Welcome to CL;8389502]Members,
When you get your CT, please introduce yourself and your vehicle here!
Tell us some details about your new Lexus including;
Here is the information on my car.
1. CT base
2. no nav
3. Star fire pearl with parchment nuluxe
4. Options none
5. F-Sport? No
6. Planned modifications? Wheels, debadge, tint
7. What other cars were you considering? What did this replace or add to?
and congratulations from Club Lexus![/QUOTE]
i am matt from scranton, pennsylvania. just picked up my 2011 ct200h and love it so far
1. CT premium
3. Smokey Granite Mica , Black
4. i dont know what are options and what were stock in this vehicle
5. F-Sport? sadly not but it will partially look like one soon enough
6. F Sport front fascia, anthracite gray plasti dip wheels
7. also considered the subaru xv, this is adding to a grand cherokee srt8
New CT owner here, I come from a Toyota/Lexus/Scion past.
CT200h F Sport, Ultra White/Black NuLuxe, No Navi, Foglights, F-Sport Springs, F-Sport Sway Bars. Looking to do either HID or LED low beams, yellow fogs, and LED lighting throughout the interior. Its a lease so not looking to get too crazy!