CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

How to change Lexus Personalized Settings in your CT200h

Old 07-07-14, 09:49 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Newhybrid
Do you also make this app for iPhones or know of any other?
We're just starting development of an iOS version.

There's no other app that does this for Lexuses, neither on Android, nor on iOS.
Old 07-07-14, 10:13 PM
Newhybrid
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I'll wait for the iOS version.
Old 07-22-14, 08:44 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Do you guys have any requests for features or additional settings that you'd like Carista to be able to change?
Old 08-06-14, 11:40 PM
crusy
Driver School Candidate

Is there an option to have the moonroof open and close when I long press on the remote? At this time the moonroof does not move but the windows do open and close as I had the dealer set that. I have the carista app, not bought yet, but can not find that particular setting.
Old 08-08-14, 11:26 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

I'm not aware of a separate option to control the sunroof - in general, it should be controlled together with the windows. I did some research on this just now, but didn't find any separate setting.

There is one thing you can do to: send me some debug data from your car and I'll take a look at whether we're missing some setting. To do that, open the slide-out menu from the left side of the screen in Carista and tap on the "Version 2.1" label five times. A special debug menu will pop up. Choose "Collect debug data" from it, wait for it to collect the data (about 5min) and follow the prompts to send a report with that data. This will give me an exact view of what settings your car supports.
Old 08-11-14, 03:10 AM
crusy
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for your response Carista! I've sent the debug information for my vehicle. it would be awesome if you found a solution.
Old 08-11-14, 08:04 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by crusy
Thanks for your response Carista! I've sent the debug information for my vehicle. it would be awesome if you found a solution.
Thanks for sending the data. I looked through it and there doesn't seem to be a separate setting that controls the sunroof. From what I've seen, the sunroof is always controlled together with the windows from the remote.

If you talk to your dealer about this, please let me know what they say. If there IS indeed a setting, I want to know about it and implement it in Carista. Thanks.
Old 08-11-14, 11:20 AM
blanka98
Driver School Candidate

Hi Carista,
Do you know if your website is down? I'm very interested to get more information about this app and compatibility of other vehicles.
Thanks!
Old 08-11-14, 11:46 AM
blanka98
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by blanka98
Hi Carista,
Do you know if your website is down? I'm very interested to get more information about this app and compatibility of other vehicles.
Thanks!
It is working now!

Do you know the expect date of having the iOS version out?
Old 08-11-14, 01:28 PM
Carista
Former Sponsor

It is working now!

Do you know the expect date of having the iOS version out?
No, we don't have a date for the iOS version yet. That project is getting delayed a bit, but we should have something running within a few months.
Old 08-11-14, 01:30 PM
blanka98
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Carista
No, we don't have a date for the iOS version yet. That project is getting delayed a bit, but we should have something running within a few months.
Thanks for the quick feedback Carista! I'm going to download this into my Android tablet then.

I have a 2012 RX350 as well, will one purchase work for both of my cars?
Old 08-11-14, 01:45 PM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the quick feedback Carista! I'm going to download this into my Android tablet then.

I have a 2012 RX350 as well, will one purchase work for both of my cars?
Yup, one purchase works for an unlimited number of cars.
Old 09-22-14, 06:15 AM
jrovito
Driver School Candidate

I tried it on my wife's 13 BMW 3 Series and no dice even though it says it does work..

I have the paid version. Any ideas?
Old 09-22-14, 06:20 AM
Carista
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jrovito
I tried it on my wife's 13 BMW 3 Series and no dice even though it says it does work..

I have the paid version. Any ideas?
BMW support is under development right now and is only available in the beta version. Are you using the beta version? Even if you are, BMW support is VERY limited right now and we don't support all variations of the E90 3-series. However, we're starting very active development on BMW compatibility next week and it would be great if you could help us out by sending a "debug data" report from your wife's car. That will allow us to make sure we add support for that model. See the bottom of the beta page for more info on how to send a debug data report (you'd need the beta version of Carista for that): http://www.caristaapp.com/beta/

Thanks!
Old 09-22-14, 06:55 PM
jrovito
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Carista
BMW support is under development right now and is only available in the beta version. Are you using the beta version? Even if you are, BMW support is VERY limited right now and we don't support all variations of the E90 3-series. However, we're starting very active development on BMW compatibility next week and it would be great if you could help us out by sending a "debug data" report from your wife's car. That will allow us to make sure we add support for that model. See the bottom of the beta page for more info on how to send a debug data report (you'd need the beta version of Carista for that): http://www.caristaapp.com/beta/

Thanks!
Yes, I am using the beta version.. i will send the debug data as soon as possible.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to change Lexus Personalized Settings in your CT200h