CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-15, 04:20 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CTFSportSE
I've had my 2012 Nebula Gray Pearl F-Sport Special Edition for almost 2 months now.

1. Premium
2. Navi
3. Nebula Gray Pearl w/Ocean Blue NuLuxe seats
4. Special edition hatchback comes packing all the features included in the optional F Sport package – revised body kit, 17-inch Liquid Silver alloy wheels, metal front scuff plates, perforated leather steering wheel, leather shift ****, aluminum pedals, optional perforated leather seats, metallic dash bits and a re-tuned suspension, black F Sport floor mats with blue contrast stitching.
5. F-Sport SE 1 of 900; 1 of 300 in Nebula Gray
6. Ceramic tint, paint correction & Optimum Gloss-Coat body & wheels, different tires after the Michelins wear out (ROUGH!).
7. Officially replaced at 2004 BMW 530i SMG and a 2015 Passat SE TDI w/navi. I bought the Passat because I wanted a Jetta diesel Sportwagen 6-spd manual w/navi & panoramic sunroof. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted it, so I bought the Passat, only to discover I didn't want another sedan. I came across my CT200h just before my 35th birthday and bought it as a present to myself in the middle of October and haven't looked back. Because of the 'Dieselgate' issue w/VW and dealers NOT being allowed to sell new TDIs, I was able to get out of my Passat without losing a cent (whew!). I miss the power & torque of a diesel, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my Lexus will be infinitely more reliable. Once I sell my E60 BMW, that will mark the first time since in 12 years I haven't owned a German car of some type.

**MY PLAN** is to drive my CT until at LEAST 100k (26k when I bought it, 28.5k now) and eventually replace it with a new Golf Sportwagen TDI 6spd manual w/navi pano roof. The ONLY way that will change is if by some miracle VWOA decides to release a 4-motion version in North America, which means I would order a new one immediately.

Fastest color and best handling model .....exactly the same as mine. Did he give you the luggage with it? Tumi luggage is nice.
Old 12-15-15, 05:03 PM
CTFSportSE
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom59
Fastest color and best handling model .....exactly the same as mine. Did he give you the luggage with it? Tumi luggage is nice.
No luggage. I try not to miss what I never had.
Old 12-21-15, 04:26 AM
Tom59
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CTFSportSE
No luggage. I try not to miss what I never had.

Too bad, it adds 5 hp .......
Old 12-22-15, 08:54 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

1. CT
2. Navi
3. Ultra White
4. Door Sills,Cargo Net,All Weather Floor Mats,Wheel Locks,Rear Bumper Logo,Door Guards
5. F-Sport
6. Light mods then something else
7. This car is in addition to the Lexus ISF that is in the garage

#evilct200h #evilteo
Old 12-24-15, 12:03 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Evil Teo

1. CT
2. Navi
3. Ultra White
4. Door Sills,Cargo Net,All Weather Floor Mats,Wheel Locks,Rear Bumper Logo,Door Guards
5. F-Sport
6. Light mods then something else
7. This car is in addition to the Lexus ISF that is in the garage

#evilct200h #evilteo
Boooo. No one wants you here, Teo. Go home lol

I still haven't seen your CT yet!
Old 12-24-15, 08:11 PM
bassamp
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Picked up my fully loaded F Sport today, blue mica with black roof, really satisfied. Also glad to get rid of my A3 diesel.
Old 12-25-15, 02:47 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by nabbun
Boooo. No one wants you here, Teo. Go home lol

I still haven't seen your CT yet!
I have come for you Patrick...hybrid gang in full affect!!!
Old 01-14-16, 03:08 PM
Georgies
Driver School Candidate

Red face Hello from the Uk

1. CT base
2. no nav
3. Black with Dark grey suede seats
4. Don't think there's any options on it
5. Not an F-Sport
6. Planned modifications - already put my Wedsport alloys on it, purchased wind deflectors and want lowing springs (can't find any decent ones that drop lower than 20mm in the UK though)
7. i considered a Mazda 3 or a Golf GT TDI

I'm georgie from the UK - had my CT for 2 months now and love it! Don't know too much about them or common issues to look for - if any lol!
Swapped it from a Celica (loved the celica but wanted more comfort)

Name:  74837AC3-765F-46EA-A14A-C03F5FE4C393_zpsjas6a2ci.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  248.3 KB
Name:  A276834E-C3E3-43A6-A3AF-BA0A8A60F159_zpskfp8hw2m.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  312.4 KB
Old 01-16-16, 04:56 AM
StillLine
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Welcome!

Originally Posted by Georgies
1. CT base
2. no nav
3. Black with Dark grey suede seats
4. Don't think there's any options on it
5. Not an F-Sport
6. Planned modifications - already put my Wedsport alloys on it, purchased wind deflectors and want lowing springs (can't find any decent ones that drop lower than 20mm in the UK though)
7. i considered a Mazda 3 or a Golf GT TDI

I'm georgie from the UK - had my CT for 2 months now and love it! Don't know too much about them or common issues to look for - if any lol!
Swapped it from a Celica (loved the celica but wanted more comfort)

Nice new ride Georgie! Welcome to the club. I find it interesting that they still put the Lexus badge on the rear of the cars in the UK. They stopped doing that here in the states several years ago.

StillLine
Old 02-04-16, 11:23 PM
carollo602
Driver School Candidate

Default Fire Agate owner in Clearwater, FL area.

Hey guys, So I bought the CT used alittle over a year ago.

1. Base
2. Nav
3. Fire Agate / Black Leather
4. Not sure about the options
5. not an F-sport
6. Wheels and Coils shortly
7. I test drove a TSX Sportwagon, but needed better gas mileage for work. I traded in a 2012 Tacoma Xrunner V6 6spd...that I miss every day.

Any other Fire Agate owners that are modded?
Old 02-07-16, 02:49 PM
ralow561
Driver School Candidate

Default Finally a Lexus owner

Hi, my name is Raul, but everyone calls me Ralow and I just purchased a used 2013 CT200h

1. Base
2. No Nav, I have a phone for that
3. Exterior: Silver, Interior: Black
4. Leather interior
5. Not F Sport
6. Full LED swap, HID conversion, Coil overs, 18" Wheels, Lip kit, Short ram intake, custom sound system upgrade, etc.
7. Considering a GS350 F Sport in the future and this vehicle replaced a Scion tC 2006 bought new with 3 miles and was sold with 130k miles.
Old 02-16-16, 10:52 AM
socaloha
Driver School Candidate

Default New to the CT model

We're new to the CT section.

1. Base
2. Nav
3. Ultra White / Black NuLuxe with white stitching
4. F SPORT PACKAGE WITH NULUXE, PREMIUM PACKAGE, NAVIGATION PACKAGE, MOONROOF
5. F-Sport
6. Planned modifications - lowering springs
7. This car replaced a 2015 IS250 FSport
Old 03-07-16, 02:18 PM
twindc23
Rookie

Default !!2016 F Sport SE new owner!!

Hello everyone!!! Super happy to be here. To learn and mod a few on this sexy looking hybrid. I purchased my new ct from Longo El Monte here in socal Wednesday (3/2/16) last week . Got a killer deal for zero APR for 6 years. $41k out the door. So far I loooooooooove the car. The none navi option kinda bugged me, but I really wanted the SE paint and two-tone seats. And since I barely used the navi on my other car (I use Waze instead), I was ok with it. First mod (not really a mod) was i got the windows tinted 3M 35 film all around. I'm looking into getting some wheel spacers for a more aggressive wheel/fender look. Im looking into spacers with extended wheel nuts instead of the bolt on type. Any recommendations?

1. premium
2. no nav
3. exterior: Atomic Silver and interior: black NuLuxe with red accents
4. Special Edition, F Sport Premium,Lexus Display Audio
5. F-Sport
6. Did the tint already 3M 35 film all around, looking for wheel spacers.
7. I wasn't considering any other hybrid? This was an addition to my e92 M3. Needed something more fuel efficient on days when I need it.

Enjoy the pics.

Old 03-08-16, 10:25 AM
combatc200
Driver School Candidate

Same bought as you man. Just picked up a Certifed Fsport 2015 with a bumper to bumper warranty until 2026 unlimited miles
CRAZY.
Anyways I got this car for a commuter, my M5 isnt to practical.

Im having a hell of a time finding aftermarket for this car.
I too want some spacers, not sure if I will get rims for this car.. I like not having to worry about anything while driving.
But I like your wheels, those are factory Fsport wheels Powder coated black?

Im going to upgrade speakers, see if I can put in a Nav in this car (aftermarket) just for looks, I dont really use nav in any of my cars, so I opt out of the factory one.

Originally Posted by twindc23
Hello everyone!!! Super happy to be here. To learn and mod a few on this sexy looking hybrid. I purchased my new ct from Longo El Monte here in socal Wednesday (3/2/16) last week . Got a killer deal for zero APR for 6 years. $41k out the door. So far I loooooooooove the car. The none navi option kinda bugged me, but I really wanted the SE paint and two-tone seats. And since I barely used the navi on my other car (I use Waze instead), I was ok with it. First mod (not really a mod) was i got the windows tinted 3M 35 film all around. I'm looking into getting some wheel spacers for a more aggressive wheel/fender look. Im looking into spacers with extended wheel nuts instead of the bolt on type. Any recommendations?

1. premium
2. no nav
3. exterior: Atomic Silver and interior: black NuLuxe with red accents
4. Special Edition, F Sport Premium,Lexus Display Audio
5. F-Sport
6. Did the tint already 3M 35 film all around, looking for wheel spacers.
7. I wasn't considering any other hybrid? This was an addition to my e92 M3. Needed something more fuel efficient on days when I need it.

Enjoy the pics.

Old 03-08-16, 12:18 PM
twindc23
Rookie

Nice! Good deal on the warranty!!
HAHA I too am having a hard time finding aftermarket parts. Its not the same as the bmw forums. Only upgrade i'm looking for right now is just the spacers though. Not sure if the rims are powder coated, but they do look like they are didnt really take a closer look. Not planning on upgrading rim/tire size either. Dont want to lose any mgp.
Here's a pic of my sexy beast. unfortunately, and very sad to say.... I put her up for sale online a few days ago =(

I'm already regretting it.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE