Club Lexus Vendor Product Announcements The place to find new product information, photos and other announcements from Club Lexus' supporting vendors.

Matchmaker Matchmaker Make Me a Set...of Wheels & Tires. Latest Styles & Finishes

Old 08-01-14, 02:10 PM
Need4Speed
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts
Exclamation Matchmaker Matchmaker Make Me a Set...of Wheels & Tires. Latest Styles & Finishes

Here at Need 4 Speed Motorsports, we are playing matchmakers to the world's best wheel and tire companies.

It is with great pleasure that we share with our fellow enthusiasts the latest styles and finishes from all the top wheel manufacturers.

Our photographers have captured from all angles, making sure to highlight each wheel's unique design.
We focus and showcase all the important details, from the concavity angle, to lip design & size, and "finishing" with the finishing details of the wheels.

We pay very close attention to all the details...just like you do.

We are eager to receive your comments and welcome suggestions on possible fitments and finishes that we have not matched yet.

Please feel free to call, e-mail, or private message us if you have any questions.
We love receiving and answering all of your questions and comments.

Forgestar F14 Concave Staggered Wheels in Matte Black Finish Matched with Michelin Super Sport Tires.

Avant Garde M580 Concave Staggered Wheels in Gloss Gold Finish Matched with Accelera Tires.

Rohana RC7 Concave Staggered Wheels in Machined Silver Finish Matched with Accelera Tires.

Last edited by Need4Speed; 08-01-14 at 04:23 PM.