Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Voltex GT Wing for RCF

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-15, 04:58 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Voltex GT Wing for RCF

**VOLTEX GT WING FOR RCF**

BULLETPROOF AUTOMOTIVE
sales@bulletproofautomotive.com

Hey guys, we have something new and interesting for you today.

Many of you that have owned or still own a Japanese tuner car know of the famed Japanese aero parts manufacturer Voltex.

Voltex has been one of the most well known GT wing and aero parts manufacturer in the world. They've been at the top of their game when it comes to style and track functionality for both street cars, show cars, and track cars.

With the popularity of the RC-F growing around the world, Voltex decided to develop a special GT Wing for the RC-F platform.

Voltex really put some thought and engineering behind this one. They've created special wing stands to accommodate the OEM Lexus active rear wing on the RC-F to create a dual wing setup which we think is pretty cool.

This wing is definitely unique and different and is probably not for most RC-F owners but it's pretty cool to see brands pushing the envelop in the area of design and engineering. This wing is probably more suited for a track dedicated RC-F.

What do you guys think? Like it or hate it?

Bulletproof Automotive is one of the largest official Voltex importers and distributors so if you do like it and you're interested in getting more info, feel free to PM us or email us at sales@bulletproofautomotive.com.

Name:  b9160921-6d6d-43ea-ba46-4a5e39687947_zpsqrcxvdua.jpg
Views: 2168
Size:  375.6 KB

Last edited by BPauto; 09-23-15 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-27-15, 02:25 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

BULLETPROOF AUTOMOTIVE
sales@bulletproofautomotive.com

Hey guys, we hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday!!

It's Black Friday so I'm guessing some of your are out there in the madness finding great deals.

We have a deal for some of you RCF owners.

We're offering up special pricing on the Voltex GT Wing for the RCF.

Again, this wing is not for everybody. We recommend this wing to those that have a dedicated track or show RCF.

All Voltex wings are special order only. PM us or email us at sales@bulletproofautomotive.com for details.

Check out this link here for pricing http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/voltex-rcf-wing.

Last edited by BPauto; 11-30-15 at 09:13 AM.
Old 11-27-15, 08:32 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Effin loveeeeeeee
Old 11-30-15, 09:19 AM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Effin loveeeeeeee
Nice .

Glad you like it

Some people love it and some hate it so we found pretty much a 50/50 split. Although this is a wing totally meant for function, some people still dislike it a lot haha. Understandably so. If I had a normal street RCF, I definitely wouldn't put it on my car haha, however, I just remind myself it was developed for racing.

If I had a fully track prepped RCF or RC 350 F Sport, this most likely would be the wing I'd put on the car.

It would also work really well for wide body applications for show cars. I'd love to see someone with the Rocket Bunny wide body RCF or RC 350 run this sweet Voltex GT wing!