Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Winter Wheel/Tire Packages - Order Now & Save!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-15, 04:33 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Winter Wheel/Tire Packages - Order Now & Save!

VMR | Wheels – Winter Wheel/Tire Packages on sale!

Winter is just around the corner and many of you know the driving conditions that lie ahead all too well. VMR Wheels offers a variety of options that will arrive in time for you to conquer that rain, slush, ice, and snow with ease.

Our winter wheel & tire setups will allow you to drive with confidence through the rainy season but we also don't want you to break the bank with your purchase. For a limited time we're going to be offering awesome pricing on select wheel & tire packages.

These packages will arrive to your door mounted, road-force balanced, and ready to bolt onto the car! Inquire with your vehicle information for more details!

Here are some examples of our wheels fitted to Lexus vehicles:

VMR V706 | Lexus IS-F

VMR V803 | Lexus GS350

VMR V810 | Lexus IS-F

VMR V702 | Lexus RC-F

VMR V710 | Lexus SC300

And some popular styles that we haven't had a chance to fit on to a Lexus vehicle just yet:

VMR V710 Flow Formed

VMR V804 Flow Formed

VMR V701

VMR V705

VMR V721

For those of you unsure on which winter tires to go with, we’ve listed a few of the more popular options that we recommend below:

The Yokohama IceGuard IG52c adapts to different weather conditions for a sense of confidence on all winter roads, including snow, slush, or wet surfaces. This tire offers features like Triple 3D sipes, extra wide center rib, and large contol blocks for maximum traction in snowy and icy roads. Slush grooves and power grooves for water evacuation and snow and slush drainage.

This winter, don't let severe weather compromise your need for ultra high performance. Get unstoppable Michelin Pilot performance and fearless Michelin Alpin winter traction in one sleek package. The Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 delivers incomparable handling and control in snow and ice, so you get peace of mind all winter long.

Don't let winter weather keep your performance vehicle from performing when temperatures drop below 45 degrees. When you drive on a set of Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 winter performance tires, you get the performance your vehicle demands with the safety features you need for winter weather. Using its directional tread pattern, thousands of biting edges and advanced rubber compound designed for cold weather, you can depend on this tire for safety and performance, all winter long.

All VMR Wheels include a 1 Year Warranty against factory defects, unbeatable customer service, and road-force mounting/balancing using our in-house Hunter GSP machine on those wheel and tire packages! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our vendors or contact me directly via PM, Email or Phone:

Tracy@VelocityMotoring.com | 1-714-442-7916 Extension 103 ask for Tracy

Last edited by VMRWheels; 11-06-15 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-22-15, 09:56 AM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

PMs and Emails replied to!
Workin with a couple of Lexus owners, so hopefully I'll have new pictures to show you guys soon!
Old 09-24-15, 12:34 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

PMs and emails replied to!
Orders placed.
Thank you for the orders!

Don't get left out in the cold! Order your set today! Supplies in limited quantity.
Old 09-28-15, 05:03 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Lots of inquiries and orders placed from the weekend. Sorry for delayed responses! PM or email me today for your set, stock is selling out fast.
Old 09-30-15, 05:30 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Our buddies over at Mod Auto just fitted this IS250 with some fresh V710s! Looks good!
Whose next? Get in on this winter special while its still available
Old 10-06-15, 01:39 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

All Emails and PMs responded to!
Got some screamin deals for my Club Lexus peeps!
Old 10-07-15, 10:31 AM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Not a Winter wheel and tire setup but...

VMR V710 | Lexus RC350

Old 10-08-15, 02:55 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Some fresh Matte Black V710s wrapped in Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Rubber! GREAT winter combo!
Old 10-09-15, 11:57 AM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Name:  IMG_9593_zps5xmgm2ij.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  334.6 KB
Another satisfied customer!
Old 10-11-15, 12:35 PM
MSANITY
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price for winter wheel/tire package to 84095 for 2015 RCF.
Old 10-13-15, 05:48 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MSANITY
Price for winter wheel/tire package to 84095 for 2015 RCF.
PM sent!
Old 10-21-15, 10:46 AM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Got word from my East Coast buddies that the snow is going to hit pretty soon!
Make sure to get your winter set before that happens!
Old 10-26-15, 06:47 PM
rob stolen
Driver

Hello,
Is there a way to get the v810's to look more concave? I like the design, but they just look too flat imo. Would a different offset help?

What would you suggest as the optimal offset and tire size for a 3IS 350 lowered with Swift springs (with 4 passengers/NO rubbing) and give a more concave look? Is that possible on this car?

Also, why are the v710 flow formed so much heavier than the v810 flow formed?

Thank you.

Last edited by rob stolen; 10-28-15 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-28-15, 12:46 PM
VMRWheels
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rob stolen
Hello,
Is there a way to get the v810's to look more concave? I like the design, but they just look too flat imo. Would a different offset help?

What would you suggest as the optimal offset and tire size for a 3IS 350 lowered with Swift springs (with 4 passengers/NO rubbing) and give a more concave look? Is that possible on this car?

Also, why are the v710 flow formed so much heavier than the v810 flow formed?

Thank you.

Hello Rob!
My apologies for this late response, we were having a slight issue with our Club Lexus account but now we're back up and running!

In regards to your question with the V810 wheels:
The V810 wheel was designed to accommodate aggressive track use. Because of this, we've kept large brake caliper clearance in mind and thus, the concavity of the wheel isn't as dramatic as some of our other designs. The concavity profile dips in sharply at the center near the lug holes. The concavity profile on these wheels are dictated by wheel width, rather than offset.

Here is a photo of a staggered V810 set 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear. This may help to illustrate concavity difference. This pic also shows the difference in concavity in spoke design too, but the majority of the difference happens at the center of the wheel.

I've recently had the pleasure of working with a fellow forum member fitting his 3IS F Sport lowered on RSR springs with 19x8.5 ET35 front and 19x9.5 ET45 rear staggered V710 FF wheels wrapped in 235/35 and 265/30 Yokohama Rubber. We will be treating this car with a full photo shoot, and once the wheels are mounted I can confirm this fitment. Our data does suggest that this will be flush without rubbing issue, but the best way to confirm this is after the wheels are fitted on to his vehicle! Please stay tuned for that update

In regards to wheel weight of V710FF Vs V810:

V710FF - 19x8.5 ET45 wheel weighs 22.6 Lbs
V810 - 19x8.5 ET45 wheel weighs 21.8 Lbs.
This is a difference of .8 Lbs.
The reason for this small variance in weight is due to the V710FF having thicker, more pronounced spokes.
I hope this info helps, Rob!
Old 10-28-15, 01:14 PM
rob stolen
Driver

Oops, I just realized I was looking at the v710 standard rather than the flow-formed model in regards to weight. I see the distinction now. If you could give me a heads up when your 3IS car is showcased, that would be great. Thanks

Quick Reply: Winter Wheel/Tire Packages - Order Now & Save!