Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

10% club lexus discount on genuine lexus parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-15, 07:09 AM
MyLparts
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 10% club lexus discount on genuine lexus parts

We know everyone is bummed that Sewell has closed their online doors. Come check us out and see what we can do for you. We offer great prices with our CL discount and also offer free shipping on orders over $150. Use our discount code CL5, no membership needed. Please remember we do not do any large body pieces, engines, transmissions, batteries or fluids. Other than that, we are a full line Lexus parts dealer. Hope to do business with you in the future!
Old 03-27-15, 04:03 PM
Sweatshop
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With the 10% discount, these prices are actually competitive. Whatever Sewell was doing, it's over now and we have to accept that their exceptional pricing had something to do with the online store's demise. Us older-model guys are bunch of cheapskates anyway, lol. I'll give them a shot.
Old 03-29-15, 03:50 PM
marshun
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

good. im in need of some stuff...of course...again. this year is the year of the gs4...i swear to god man.
Old 03-29-15, 06:09 PM
Leowaxx
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mylparts , how come i cant find 2014 is250/350 f sport grille , surround grille , emblem parts on the website?
Old 03-30-15, 12:25 AM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you ship to military APO/FPO addresses?
Old 03-30-15, 12:03 PM
nadeemp8
Driver School Candidate

Do you guys sell key fobs for 2013 GS350 F Sport?
Old 03-30-15, 02:21 PM
goldmax60
Driver School Candidate

Default Sewell Lexus in Dallas

I contacted Sewell to determine what happened to their online parts service. Here is the reply:

The dealership was focusing on other aspects of the franchise moving forward and online parts was not included in that focus. We can still sell parts by phone and ship anywhere in the U.S. (except for HI) and are still giving a CL discount. It’s not the same discount level as before, but most items still price lower than the original online discount. Please let us know if you need any assistance with parts or accessories by calling 214-353-2850.

We won’t be able to make the website visible any longer, but we can still get you schematics from print screenshots if you need by email

We’ve extended the ability to give a continued discount to CL members for phone orders since the online community is nationwide. If you would like to pick up your order at the store, we can arrange for that. Just let me know when you order and we will make those arrangements.
=============
As I remember, the online discount before the CL discount was pretty good. I'll bet it's still worth a call after all the years we have used them.
Attached Thumbnails 10% club lexus discount on genuine lexus parts-01.jpg  
Old 03-30-15, 02:40 PM
nadeemp8
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by goldmax60
I contacted Sewell to determine what happened to their online parts service. Here is the reply:

The dealership was focusing on other aspects of the franchise moving forward and online parts was not included in that focus. We can still sell parts by phone and ship anywhere in the U.S. (except for HI) and are still giving a CL discount. It’s not the same discount level as before, but most items still price lower than the original online discount. Please let us know if you need any assistance with parts or accessories by calling 214-353-2850.

We won’t be able to make the website visible any longer, but we can still get you schematics from print screenshots if you need by email

We’ve extended the ability to give a continued discount to CL members for phone orders since the online community is nationwide. If you would like to pick up your order at the store, we can arrange for that. Just let me know when you order and we will make those arrangements.
=============
As I remember, the online discount before the CL discount was pretty good. I'll bet it's still worth a call after all the years we have used them.

Thank you!!!
Old 03-31-15, 08:09 AM
MyLparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Leowaxx
Mylparts , how come i cant find 2014 is250/350 f sport grille , surround grille , emblem parts on the website?
Here are the part #'s you need:
52711-53061 Surround
53112-53061 Grill
Emblem is the same
Old 03-31-15, 08:11 AM
MyLparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NorthStyle
Do you ship to military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes we do!
Old 03-31-15, 08:13 AM
MyLparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nadeemp8
Do you guys sell key fobs for 2013 GS350 F Sport?
Yes we do. PM us your vin # and we can get you the part # and price.
Thanks!
Old 03-31-15, 12:13 PM
Zynthe
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey I am looking for a f sport intake for my 07' IS250. Are you able to give me part number and the cost?

Also do you ship to Canada?
Old 03-31-15, 02:51 PM
cghelton
Driver School Candidate

Sent you a PM this morning...Trying to give you guys some business. Haven't heard anything back.
Old 04-01-15, 06:27 AM
cghelton
Driver School Candidate

Anyone, hello??
Old 04-01-15, 09:18 AM
MyLparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cghelton
Anyone, hello??
Sorry we are not getting our e-mail alerts from CL to let us know we have a message. They are working on it for us as we speak. Just PM you back. Thanks

Quick Reply: 10% club lexus discount on genuine lexus parts