Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - March, Monday 25th - Sunday 29th

Old 03-17-15, 10:03 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - March, Monday 25th - Sunday 29th

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plastic dip jobs between the dates of March, Monday 25th - Sunday 29th.

As a side note, I have had requests to do trips to other locations as well (IE east coast, etc). So if you are not local to me and would like to see if I am able to travel out to your state, PM or e-mail me and I’ll put you on my contact list for if I do make it out there and for me to also be able to gauge interest.

Here are links to some of my vinyl wrapping tours up to norcal:
1 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...066&highlight=
2 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...389&highlight=
3 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...186&highlight=

Just a reminder. E-mail (don@wannaberacer.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal March 2015 Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps
Blacked out chrome window trim
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures

Days that I will be available for appointments. Hours available for appointments will be 9am-6pm for each of those days.

March 25th - Wednesday
March 26th - Thursday
March 27th - Friday
March 28th - Saturday
March 29th - Sunday

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
WannabeRacer.com
Old 03-24-15, 09:03 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I had some people ask me what a carbon fiber roof on a black car look like, so here are some pictures.

Here is a black BMW E90 335i that I vinyl wrapped the roof with the 3M di-noc carbon fiber material. The owner of this car was from around the LA area and drove out to me in Orange County to have the vinyl work done. I had also vinyl wrapped his window trim in matte black a while back as well. It's not very noticeable in the pictures, but the mirror caps were real carbon fiber, as a reference point for how the vinyl compares to real carbon.

-Don

don@wannaberacer.com