Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

New Vendor - All-Fit Group Buy Going on Now!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-15, 02:05 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Vendor - All-Fit Group Buy Going on Now!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to help spread the word and tack on some larger discounts to all members. A little information below, but head to our GB page and check it out for yourself.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...rotecting.html

Visit the link above for more pictures. FITS ANY AND ALL CARS! Below are just a few, quick examples.

My name is A.J. with All-Fit Automotive AllFitAutomotive.com. We have had an unbelievable backing from a handful of the Lexus guys with our All-Fit Lip Kit. We have had numerous guys switching to the All-Fit Quality and the response has been great.

THE ALL-FIT LIP KIT WILL FIT ANY VEHICLE AND THIS GROUP BUY IS FOR ANY CAR! NO NEED TO SPECIFY MAKE OR MODEL. OUR PRODUCT OFFERS A LOWERED, AGGRESSIVE LOOK WHILE PROTECTING THE BOTTOM OF YOUR VEHICLE. ALL WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK AND WITHOUT REQUIRING PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION.

Video Quality Comparison

Video Quality Comparison 2

In-Depth Quality Comparison of ALL kits from customer
youtube.com/watch?v=oxv8J5sganY

We sell the traditional universal lip kit design but with a twist. When we entered the industry years back, we saw a large demand for such a product, but a major lack in quality. We took the initiative to develop a part and material unlike anything in the industry. Most similar designed parts are made of EPDM squishy material. This is a low quality, foamed material that can tear in your own hands. We spent extensive research developing a material that can ACTUALLY WITHSTAND curbs and scrapes. We have developed a material that in raw form is not flexible and has traits of great scrape and tear strengths. We use a complex chemical process during extrusion to make the part flexible but still keep the same great traits as the original material. We have created what we feel to be the perfect mix of strength and flexibility in the All-Fit Lip Kit at an unbelievably affordable price.

Please visit our website and check out our super simple to follow installation video. We also have some great reviews on our buy now page.

On to the group buy. This is how it will work.

ALL COMPLETE KITS (Front, Sideskirts and Rear) WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF, FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S. AND A HIGHLY DISCOUNTED RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. ALL COMPLETE KITS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BACKERS FOR THE GROUP BUY. (Sizes SM-XL)

The complete kit is our most popular kit and is already discounted by traditional pricing. This is a large discount with this group buy and what I would recommend to ALL buyers.

Any other order will be $6.95 shipping within the US. Or if purchasing a Front and Sideskirt Kit together, you will receive free shipping. For international buyers (we ship anywhere in the world), use our website to get an accurate quote on the shipping price. Add the items you’re interested in and use the checkout system to get the rates. Way too many options here to list.

1 order is one paying customer, no matter the amount ordered.

1-15 orders = 5% off (10% off complete kit and Free Tee), Free Lanyard, Large decals and lip decals
16-30 orders = 10% off (15% off complete kit and Free Tee), Free Lanyard, Large decals and lip decals
31+ orders = 10% off (15% off complete kit), Free T-Shirt, Free Lanyard, Large Decals and lip decals

Our normal prices before discount and the kits offered for this GB are as below. All necessary installation hardware included with each kit.

9 Foot Front or Rear Lip - $39.95
14 Foot Sideskirt Kit for BOTH sides - $59.96
30 Foot Complete Kit (Front, Sides and Rear) - $119.95

SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO RESERVE YOUR KIT WITH THE SIZE KIT/KITS YOU WOULD LIKE. GROUP BUY IS OPEN TO RESERVE SPOT UNTIL JAN. 31st. PAYMENT DUE FEB. 7th. All orders will ship out as they are paid. Depending on the tier of discount we hit, there will be specific instructions when making payment to make sure all freebies are included.

On to some pictures. Remember, our product will fit and form to ANY vehicle, front sides and rear. Not just on Lexus. GET ANY OF YOUR CAR BUDDIES IN ON THIS NO MATTER THE MAKE. Let us know what other vehicles you would like to see. Visit our website, AllFitAutomotive.com and click on our gallery which will direct you to our Instagram with hundreds of examples.

Below is our complete kit from a forum member.

Old 01-26-15, 11:21 AM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Saturday Bump
Old 02-12-15, 02:24 PM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Pretty thick (twss)
Old 02-12-15, 06:30 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Glock47

Pretty thick (twss)
Oh ya! Initial thoughts?
Old 02-12-15, 10:59 PM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

Looks good so far. I haven't installed it yet. It's def not those cheap pos garage insulator stuff! My friend has the home depo stuff on his car and this looks more solid!

We'll see if I should put this alone on the 3is or added protection to the seibon lip I might get!
Old 02-12-15, 11:02 PM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

I'm surprised you guys are in San Diego!
Old 02-13-15, 10:58 AM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

I'm surprised you guys are in San Diego!
Our main warehouse is in the Midwest. Unfortunately, we don't have a serviceable location out in San Diego.
Old 02-13-15, 11:10 AM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

That sucks! I work in downtown too, I think that's where you guys are located?

I wonder if I have to cut v's for the 3is bumper?
Old 02-13-15, 02:40 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Our main location, which is where I am is in Yorktown Indiana. A long ways from you and MUCH colder. Haha

As far as the 3is bumper, we have had a ton of guys installing our kits on the 3is but I am not sure if they are having to do the V cuts.
Old 02-13-15, 03:03 PM
LexSense
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I would recommend it, the curve of the 3IS front bumper is pretty angled and puts a lot of stress to the adhesive.
But if you were going to use the tapping screws then you can probably just screw them in at those sharp angles.

Edit: On another note, I've received my All Fit Lip - Sides and have just installed them.
I'm not sure I like the looks of them, but I'll give it a few days to grow on me. I'll get pics after I wash my car in a few days.
The curvature of the 3is sideskirts are such a pain to work with - no solid place to really mount them straight.

Oh and the mounting tape is now black instead of gray, a nice addition

Last edited by LexSense; 02-13-15 at 03:14 PM.