Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

All-Fit Lip Kit GB - Fits ANY vehicle - Super affordable! Lowering while protecting!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-15, 07:38 PM
LexSense
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by AllFit
Ok so no longer want the Front at all anymore? Just the Sideskirts or Front and Sideskirts?
Only the sideskirts

Thanks again!
Old 01-27-15, 10:20 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

how easily does this rip, and how easily does this fall off? i scrape my car often
Old 01-28-15, 11:54 AM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Sign me up for a complete kit!
Old 01-28-15, 12:51 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dorkacho
how easily does this rip, and how easily does this fall off? i scrape my car often
Please see post 1 and post 6. We have customers that sit basically on the ground with our product protecting their vehicles. This is what our product is manufactured for and what we kept in mind when developing our material. We have companies protecting their carbon fiber parts with our product. We feel customers choosing our product that already have a lip on their car and choose our product to protect their vehicle speaks volumes for the quality. Especially the ones choosing a $40 part to protect a $1500 carbon fiber part. Please understand, MOST customers use our product as their only lip and also as a layer of protection.

If you're worried about the product falling off, we include self tapping screws and nylon washers that flex with the shape of your bumper. Many opt to use the screws and washers as an added layer of securement. That lip will not come off if adding the screws and washers. With correct prep and installation, our product is built to last and protect. We use some of the strongest, automotive grade 3M tape, and with correct prep, this bond is super strong. An example of a customer doing over 100 MPH with JUST the tape is linked below.

125mph+ video

I have attached some pictures of some slammed cars rocking our product. They're loving the quality and the added protection our product offers while lowering their car even further. Also, head to our website and check out all of the reviews about our quality.

Here is just a few examples of some slammed cars.

Old 01-28-15, 12:52 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LexSense
Only the sideskirts

Thanks again!
Updated. Thanks
Old 01-28-15, 12:54 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by clos430
Sign me up for a complete kit!
Added thanks!
Old 01-29-15, 04:39 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

To the top. Coming to an end quickly. 2 more days
Old 01-29-15, 08:28 PM
Danny365N
Pole Position

I'll take a front lip

Last edited by Danny365N; 01-29-15 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-30-15, 09:38 PM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

I'm surprised! Not a lot of people jumped on this.....
Old 01-30-15, 10:26 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm surprised! Not a lot of people jumped on this.....
Once members start posting their own results I bet these will be bought up daily. It'll start to spread out in different areas of the forum in the next few months but my guess is that not too many check this specific area often enough. It's gonna look good on your ride... full kit!
Old 01-31-15, 10:57 AM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MikeFoxx
Once members start posting their own results I bet these will be bought up daily. It'll start to spread out in different areas of the forum in the next few months but my guess is that not too many check this specific area often enough. It's gonna look good on your ride... full kit!
Very true, I made a thread in the 2GS section hoping it would help this GB. But looks like people are passing on this, oh well I'm happy I came across this thread. Thanks man, really looking forward to installing the full kit.
Old 01-31-15, 02:18 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Spread the word guys. We will extend this group buy and hope to increase these discounts for the members by adding more to the GB. Some new content below.

Check these videos out!

Scrape test!

125+ MPH

There is no "universal" product in the industry that performs like our material. These videos above are from PAYING customers who can't believe the strength and versatility. They are making these videos by choice and sending them to us showing the product off.
Old 01-31-15, 02:21 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Danny365N
I'll take a front lip
Added. Thanks

Sale EXTENDED!
Old 01-31-15, 02:24 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MikeFoxx
Very true, I made a thread in the 2GS section hoping it would help this GB. But looks like people are passing on this, oh well I'm happy I came across this thread. Thanks man, really looking forward to installing the full kit.
Thanks for posting the thread clos430. Check out those new videos.

MikeFoxx We have some great customer testimonials that are active members on here, just not of many different models just yet. This will expand as we all hope for. You stated "full kit" at the end, just want to confirm whether you were stating this to be added to the GB or not.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.
Old 01-31-15, 07:37 PM
Danny365N
Pole Position

I'm really glad you posted it, had me sold. I'll post my results once we get them and hopefully others jump in

Quick Reply: All-Fit Lip Kit GB - Fits ANY vehicle - Super affordable! Lowering while protecting!