Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

New CL Vendor: Hello from Mod in Japan!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-15, 09:42 PM
ModInJapan
Lexus Enthusiasts

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Default New CL Vendor: Hello from Mod in Japan!

Hello Club Lexus,
My name is Steven with Mod in Japan, we are a new vendor to Club Lexus and I just wanted to introduce myself and our company.

ModInJapan.com is a website that we created to provide enthusiasts with a resource to get the parts they want while making sure customer service and timely order processing remains the highest priority.

In short, we are car guys too. Having been customers of this industry, we wanted to create a parts shopping experience that we wanted when we we're building our cars.

Also to give you some background on who we are as a company, Modinjapan.com is a Brandcreative, LLC Company. We have been doing automotive marketing for the past 9 years, and current service several clients in the automotive industry. We are located in Ontario, California, and have a 28,500 sq/ft warehouse to store all of the products we distribute.

So if you have any questions about anything, whether its about more information about a specific mod or pricing and availability, just let us know. We want to be a resource, so even if you are not a customer and just want to learn more about a product, just send us a PM and we'll try and answer any questions.

Old 10-12-18, 02:41 PM
Aetheryte
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have tried to call and email so many times regarding return and refund request. It’s been about a week and I still do NOT have return authorization number (RAN#) or whatever you guys called it on your website. I was told that I will get the RAN# 3 days ago and yet nothing still. And the past few days I called and text Mod In Japan and but they reply or pick up their phone. This is very frustrating. They are quick when it comes to billing you that’s for sure.