Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

noPhoto Digital License Plate Frame - Stops All Speed and Red Light Camera Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-13, 08:50 PM
jon@nolimits
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default noPhoto Digital License Plate Frame - Stops All Speed and Red Light Camera Tickets

Never Get a Camera Ticket Again!

Hello everyone,

As a new sponsor of Club Lexus I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jon and I'm the President of noLimits Enterprises, the manufacturer of the noPhoto digital license plate frame. After a couple years of development, we conducted a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo that went viral in October of 2012. That funding and publicity are what both got us to production and allowed us to close an initial investment round - it's been an exciting time for us. You can read about us on the Huffington Post, Autoblog, Wired, Yahoo, Cnet, and many other tech/auto media outlets.

Buy Now

www.nophoto.com

F.A.Q.

Simply put, the noPhoto looks just like a normal plastic license plate frame (except it's thicker) but contains a proprietary flash detection circuit, two xenon flash tubes, and a microprocessor controlled filtering/charging circuit. It can detect the flashes (including infrared spectrum) of every speed and red light camera in the United States and reacts by over-exposing the license plate area of the image, rendering the camera unable to ticket you. Here is a video back from our Indiegogo campaign that explains the concept nicely:

Features for the current (pre-order models) include:
  • Full-time low level LED lighting - independent LED lights contained in the frame ensure compliance with state lighting regulations even if the noPhoto blocks the vehicle's license plate lights
  • Update-able Firmware - the noPhoto will never be obsolete
  • Weatherproof
  • False-Suppression circuitry - the unit will not react to car headlights, the sun, police strobes, or other false alerts
  • Pro version includes a wireless keyfob for remote control
  • Similar install to a backup camera, hardwired radar detector, or laser jammer - no cutting wires required
  • Compatibility bracket included to allow offset installations - ensures access to trunk handles and un-obstruction of backup cameras
  • Pin-in-torx security screws available (included with Pro version) to prevent theft
  • Custom light-guides ensure light does not reflect at following vehicles - flash looks just like it came from the speed or red light camera, even at night
  • Made in the USA

Here's the noPhoto on a Cadillac ATS:

Here's it firing on a Maserati GTS (also equipped with Laser Interceptor HP):

And here's my favorite - an image we obtained by getting a ticket on purpose by setting the firmware to only react on the first of two pictures taken. The noPhoto defeating a real-live Gatsometer speed camera in Virginia. This is one of the first noPhoto prototypes - the versions we ship today are several times more powerful.

You can find the answer to many questions (including safety, technology, legality, etc) in the F.A.Q. section of our website.

To celebrate our new sponsorship here, enter code "clublexus" at checkout to receive $25 off all orders.

If you choose to purchase one of the old-stock noPhotos at the discounted price, please triple-check it will fit your license-plate area. They are .5 inches taller than the pre-order ones, and thus sometimes have clearance issues with certain cars.

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them for you. Either ask here, or contact me directly at jon@nolimitsenterprises.com.

If you need product support, sales, or info, you can reach Nathan at nathan@nolimitsenterprises.com.

We monitor email 24/7 and will generally respond within an hour or two. Thanks!

Last edited by jon@nolimits; 12-06-13 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-06-13, 09:13 PM
arbrnrngr
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gosh, $400 feels a bit much, though I imagine if I"m in CA and risk a $4-500 ticket, I may feel otherwise.

Now, if this could incorporate laser detection and jam it for $400 I'd be in.
Old 12-21-13, 04:04 AM
jon@nolimits
Former Sponsor

Bump! Here's a new video of the noPhoto defeating a Redflex speed camera:

Old 01-23-14, 12:02 PM
jon@nolimits
Former Sponsor

Bump...all orders now ship free
Old 05-06-14, 03:08 PM
bootman
Intermediate

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

So what are the differences between the old and new besides size?