Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Don Nguyen | CT200h - Official vinyl wrapping pictures thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-13, 04:57 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | CT200h - Official vinyl wrapping pictures thread

This thread is dedicated to specifically CT200h that I have vinyl wrapped. Most of what you're going to see done are typically roofs, chrome window trim being blacked out, and tinting tail lights. I also do other vinyl work on/for these cars, which I will also post. I am starting to get more and more of these cars, as more people have started purchasing and modifying them.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me directly for answers. If I get enough of a certain question via PM/e-mail, I'll post it on here for everyone to know/see.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-13-13, 04:59 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I had a new silver Lexus CT200h come by to have me vinyl wrap his roof with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber material. The owner of this car was also from Irvine / Orange County. Took some close up pictures around the antenna area and side rails, just to show you the extent of the vinyl coverage and it looks up close. I think the roof accented the silver color of the car fairly well, especially since this carbon fiber finish has somewhat of a silver/gray tone to it, even though it is the black carbon fiber finish. The owner of this car also wants me to wrap his hood with the 3M dinoc carbon fiber material and tint his tails as well, so once I do those, I'll post some more pictures.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-15-13, 05:29 AM
Billisme
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to see the guy have the spoiler and antenna base wrapped also. I think it looks a little odd having the roof done and the spoiler not since it is so close together.
it looks good anyway.
Old 11-25-13, 09:32 AM
chunkyda
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

It will be nice to see what's possible. Is there any information on how well this stuff holds up?
And I agree, that little antenna lump needs to be covered.