Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

** GB ** JoeZ PTS 2013 GS350 Axle-Back & CAT-back Exhaust System

Old 05-21-14, 08:44 PM   #16
myfly350
Rookie
Trader Score: (2)

Nishant_nyc
Send a message via AIM to myfly350
Default axle back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson-Lex View Post
Hey guys,

Joe just sent me over the final details on the long awaited GS350 Exhaust so here you are

** Special note, our L-Tuned website is giving me a few issues with posting the full item description and pictures so I will be adding those to this thread, but the links have been added so that you may order through the site. And as always if you want to contact me directly to place the order feel free to do so at 310-5222-2383 **

Ok on to the exhaust

First is the 2013 GS350 Axel Back (RWD & AWD models)

GB price is 595.00

ORDER HERE http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=3346

[B]PTS Axle Back Exhaust–Joe Z series for Lexus GS350

Performance Tube Systems is proud to announce the release of the
PTS Axle Back Exhaust-Joe Z series for the 2013 Lexus GS350 AWD

In cooperation with Joe Z Performance of the well known "Joe Z Intakes" for the Lexus IS, this newly designed Axle back exhaust was created with Luxury & Performance Enthusiasts in mind. Every aspect of this system was thoroughly researched, designed and tested extensively to ensure delivery of a high-end performance exhaust system.
is there a video of the axle back Exhaust on a gs350 better than the one joez has provided . like maybe a drive by or what not.. i would like to purchase just want to know the full sound first
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Old 07-13-14, 09:48 PM   #17
mikec78
Driver
Trader Score: (2)

Hey guys...
I just posted one to my thread...as I just did the modifications today (with help from Tommy @musicbox) to the exhaust to make it axle-back only (for right now that is):
Here is the link to my thread post #32...

Enjoy!
mikec78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-14, 09:48 PM

Tags
2008, 2013, 350, back, cat, catback, exehaust, exhaust, gs, gs350, joe, joez, lexus, long, pts, sale