Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Universal Air Suspension Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-08, 05:02 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Universal Air Suspension Sale

Here to bring everyone here a sale for Universal Air Suspension.
This intro price will be $2050 shipped to continental U.S.A and will end on Jan 31,2009.

Disclaimer: We are selling the Full Universal Air Suspension Kit (Bags, Brackets, Compressors, Tanks, Valves, D.O.T. Approved Solid Brass Fittings etc) which is the recommended component configuration for reliability. Universal Air has done extensive road testing (over 80k miles) to make their "Kit" reliable, hense why the Full Universal Air Suspension Kit comes with 3 yr./36k mile warranty (all components but, air compressors, those are 1 Year). Please be aware of any other kit just using Universal Air Bags with other parts compiled to make a "kit" will *NOT* have the same warranty on the bags and may leave you stranded. Your Air System is ONLY as reliable as the weakest link!

"Universal Air Suspension was founded in early 2000 with one goal in mind. Manufacture an air spring that will out perform all others.
Universal Air is operated out of our 15,000 Sq. Ft. facility in San Bernardino, California where we manufacture our Air bags and distribute all Air suspension accessories.
Currently we manufacture the only Air bag that is designed for use with your existing strut. Our Aero Sport has been patented in the U.S.A, Australia, Japan and Canada. To view the details on the design please click here.
We now produce an Air Spring that extends several inches higher then any other bag in its size class. Allowing for the extra clearance required without having to run a "Triple Bellow"
Universal Air is now "Exploding" in the industrial market with our Type I and Type II bags due to our oil resistance synthetic material and high quality construction."

Applications for all lexus make
Regular Price: $2150 shipped to continental U.S.A
Tax applies for CA residents
Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!!!

Last edited by P.G Brian; 12-18-08 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-18-08, 08:20 PM
So Philly1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh i am so checking my bank account riiiiiiiiiiiight NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-08, 03:40 AM
v8soarer91
Pole Position

does the person that own's the black lexus in the 1st, 2nd picture have a thread on his/her car??

and the person that own's the black lexus in the 6th picture have a thread on his/her car aswell??
Old 12-19-08, 03:44 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

i would love to go with air ride again, i had it on my previous car and it was a blast.
Old 12-19-08, 05:27 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

January 31st? sounds good... saving now
Old 12-19-08, 12:05 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by v8soarer91
does the person that own's the black lexus in the 1st, 2nd picture have a thread on his/her car??

and the person that own's the black lexus in the 6th picture have a thread on his/her car aswell??
The owner of the black sc430 is my coworker's car (James) and the black ls600 is the owner of JobDesign in Japan. Sorry, i dont think James has a thread on his car. If you want more info on them, let me know .
Old 12-19-08, 12:16 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

IXI187IXI i would love to go with air ride again, i had it on my previous car and it was a blast.
hahha.. yea it is a blast . If you wanna go with air ride again, Let us know .

Batmobile January 31st? sounds good... saving now
Ready when you are .
Old 12-19-08, 12:19 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by So Philly1
Oh i am so checking my bank account riiiiiiiiiiiight NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha...CHECK IT!!!! Let us know whats up
Old 12-19-08, 12:21 PM
bonafyd
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Batmobile
January 31st? sounds good... saving now
X2 i'm gonna have to make this happen.
Old 12-20-08, 02:21 AM
P.G_Will
Former Sponsor

All Lexus Universal Air Applications are marked for free shipping on the website. Orders can be placed there now. Please be sure to choose the free shipping option in the check out. www.pgmotoringusa.com

Please be advised, there is a small glitch on the website we are working to fix right now but i will show everyone how to place order.

1) Choose item you want to purchase
2) Click add to cart (here's where the glitch is). You will see a forbidden message.
3) Click on the PG Motoring on top to bring it back to home and you will see the item appear in the cart on the upper right hand corner.

4) Complete the transaction!
5) Item gets shipping and you enjoy it!

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are trying to get through this. We are working late to fix this little glitch.
Old 12-20-08, 01:39 PM
BlackoutGS
Lead Lap

Grrrrr, the hardest decision yet. To install a third sub and amp in the trunk, or put an air compressor in the cubby section of my 2GS’s trunk... oh my, what to do?
Old 12-20-08, 02:12 PM
arpham
Lead Lap

maybe in April lol.
Old 12-20-08, 02:14 PM
4play4dr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how bout i trade u guys my JIC coilovers for the UAS plus cash? haha..jus throwin it out there..seeing if its even possible
Old 12-20-08, 02:34 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

BlackoutGS Grrrrr, the hardest decision yet. To install a third sub and amp in the trunk, or put an air compressor in the cubby section of my 2GS’s trunk... oh my, what to do?
I say....AIR!!! haha.. im sure which ever one you decide will make you go

arpham maybe in April lol.
When ever you ready....Let us know

4play4dr how bout i trade u guys my JIC coilovers for the UAS plus cash? haha..jus throwin it out there..seeing if its even possible
Hmmm..sounds temptin..wish I could.
Old 12-20-08, 07:15 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

wow
it's a great deal..
it definitely gives you the sickest look ever..
it just sucks that it's little bit dangerous to drive around with the air compressor
in the back

Quick Reply: Universal Air Suspension Sale