Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!

Old 12-10-12, 11:27 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!

HEY CLUB LEXUS,

HERE AT CONCAVO WHEELS, WE SUPPORT THE LEXUS COMMUNITY TO THE FULLEST! WE WANT TO SHARE THE CHRISTMAS LOVE & OFFER A FREE SET OF CONCAVO CW-12 MATTE GREY MACHINED FACE TO ONE MEMBER. AS YOU KNOW, WE JUST RELEASED THE CW-12 & WE WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IT!

REMEMBER, THIS IS FOR THE WHOLE COMMUNITY!!!!!

Heres the Rules:

The contest starts today Dec 10/2012. The contest ends Dec 24/2012. Post a picture of your car in this thread & describe why you feel Concavo Wheels is the wheel company that you want to represent. We would really appreciate honest & truthful responses as we are trying to make this as fair as possible for the whole community. The vehicle has to be a Lexus!

After all the posts are made, we will judge all vehicles based on looks, modifications & the response written. On CHRISTMAS DAY we will announce the winner of the free set of Concavo CW-12 Matte Grey Machined Face wheels.

Disclaimer:

The winner must support us for one year after receiving the wheels. This means the winner will not sell the wheels within one year and will keep them on the vehicle for that time. We would appreciate support from this winner on the forum.

WE WANT THE WINNER TO BE PART OF #TEAMCONCAVO WHICH IS GROWING EVERYDAY WORLDWIDE.

We will ship for free anywhere within the lower 48 states. Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International winners will have to pay for shipping.

FOLLOW US & JOIN:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/concavowheels
Flickr: www.flickr.com/concavowheels
Youtube: www.youtube.com/concavowheels
Twitter: www.twitter.com/concavowheels
Tumblr: http://concavowheels.tumblr.com

MEDIUM CONCAVE FRONT WHEELS ANYONE?

Last edited by concavo; 12-10-12 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-10-12, 04:04 PM
koffeblack
Driver

We here in Sydney run a performance based Shop, and import parts from USA & Japan. We usually stock all Japanese parts for Japanese cars. But as the Luxury/VIP scene in OZ is starting to get more popular, we have started to concentrate on bringing in parts for those. Like KW suspension for Mercedes, Audi, VW.

We have put away development in our time attack car to concentrate more on this market, and recently purchased a Lexus GS430.

I've put on some 19" Work Meisters we had in stock for the mean time, but it just does not suit the type of look we are aiming for. We have been trawling the CL forums for an independent wheel company to suit our needs and what will think would take off here. There are 2 brands we have considered and one of them is Concavo.

Here is a GS we have had for 3 weeks. Coilovers are here and to be installed this week too!

We will be building the car up Subtly, nothing over the top as its a daily driver. We are close with the guys over at http://sydneyallstars.com/ which is a Sydney based Car event organiser. We enter things like Time Attack with trade stands, so would be great to have some unseen wheels on display too!
Old 12-10-12, 08:32 PM
Heckler
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think its great Concavo is giving a set of wheels away, what a great Christmas surprise for someone.

This is my Lexus IS and my on going project. My next modification will be coils in January and after that I will add additional cosmetic enhancements. After that some interior upgrades and......well you now how it goes. I currently have the 19" F-sport wheels that are gunmetal and I am ready for a change. I have been looking at wheels for months trying to figure out what direction I wanted to go. There is just so much out there and so many of them look the same.

I saw the post by Vroomin350 with the CW-S5 wheels and I thought they looked kick *** on his IS. There are many wheels with similar design and you guys found a way to stand out. I am going to take my IS to the next level and I think the Concavo wheels are a good fit. Plus, how many Black Sapphire Pearl IS350's do you see out there .

Merry Christmas.

Old 12-11-12, 02:54 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

The cars look GREAT!!
Old 12-11-12, 03:24 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got nothing but great things to say about the guys over @ Concavo.

Get ready clublexus, there is another great company in town!
I love my wheels and know these guys stand behind their product.
This is great that you guys are doing this for the Lexus community, and it shows your true interest in garnishing customer based relationships!

GOOD LUCK CLUBLEXUS!!!

#TEAMCONCAVO
Old 12-11-12, 03:42 PM
klstylz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this will be my first post!! I just picked up my dream car yesterday 04 Lexus GS430 just the way I wanted it blk/blk navi sunroof . It took a lot of patience waiting for the right one. Well I'm looking for some mild mods, when I came across this. They are some nice rims!! Haven't found a picture with a 2nd gen GS supporting these wheels.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-11-12, 03:50 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
I got nothing but great things to say about the guys over @ Concavo.

Get ready clublexus, there is another great company in town!
I love my wheels and know these guys stand behind their product.
This is great that you guys are doing this for the Lexus community, and it shows your true interest in garnishing customer based relationships!

GOOD LUCK CLUBLEXUS!!!

#TEAMCONCAVO

Couldnt have said it better myself! These guys make a great product and provide amazing customer service. Whoever wins is going to have a sexy set of wheels!
Old 12-11-12, 10:38 PM
BALewis1
Driver School Candidate

Default These should be under my tree!!!

For me the holidays are about giving, and that looks to be exactly what you guys are doing!!!

I've had my eyes on your particular style of wheels and I would love to own a set and be a part of your team. My dream car is moving slow in the mod section but I hope to,(one day) have a full wald set up on air just need an awesome set of wheels on my baby. Only thing is after 10 years in the Marines they are involuntarily seperating me so my modding dreams might come to a halt for a bit. I would really love to own a nice set of wheels... It's all I want for Christmas!! Please Santa!!

I'm sorry but can't upload a picture from my phone will post one soon!!!
Old 12-11-12, 11:17 PM
iGotSwag
Rookie

Let me start out by saying, you guys are doing a wonderful thing here and giving out a wonderful opportunity! Good luck to everyone!
My whole life I have been devoted to the automotive world. I have a passion for starting fresh and building cars in the way I see them fit. My last project was an s13, and after it was completed, I decided to move on to a new platform : I Decided on the Lexus Gs. I just picked the car up 2 months ago, and its an all stock, 1 owner 98 Gs300. I have been searching around, getting ideas on what route I'm looking to go with it. I stumbled upon your vendor postings and was really digging your wheels! I feel that I would be a good representative for your company because I attend quite a few car shows/meets during the summer and travel to semi-local drift events/competitions. I know a lot of people in the northwest car scene and would be more than willing to rock your wheels up here and give you some loving on the west coast! I have recently been laid off, and the project is on hold for now during the holiday season, as gifts and bills add up quick. This would be such a blessing to be given this opportunity, and it would give the project a jump start, helping a ton. Thanks and have a great day!

Old 12-12-12, 12:17 AM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Do you guys make a 5x100 wheel? Id love to replace the stock 17's on my CT200h... havent seen many modded ones around. Id love to check out the quality of the wheels and see how theyd look on a CT.

Old 12-12-12, 12:34 PM
1SickGS300
Driver

lets see ive been in the import car scene for a long time. Over the yearsI have come to appreciate great workmanship in aftermarket products and i would be honored to win a set of your wheels to help spread the great workmanship of your company! I have never won anything in my life and i always say," if it wasnt for bad luck i wouldnt have any luck at all" lol. I just sold my ek Hatch k20/24 turbo last year that was fully stripped down and rebuilt and was magazine worthy! I had that car for 8 years. I just started a family of my own so i had to move into a bigger car. Ive choosen the Gs300 big body for the pure ellegance that it is. Ive always admired this car and with the abundent of parts and aftermarket, It just seemed right to pick this car for my next build. I actually bought it from a cool member on here and i just bagged it myself. Ive even posted a Diy to help out old an new members with the install to help the community. Im also part of a few crews and clubs and do alot of charity events. Im a honest guy with great taste and easy to work with! I dont ask for hand outs or sponsership to get free stuff to build my car up. I do this for me and for the love of the import scene. I work hard and play hard too! I feel I have helped the aftermarket community by doing so! Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year and Congrats to the lucky winner of these Beautiful set of wheels!

Last edited by 1SickGS300; 12-12-12 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-12-12, 05:34 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RTIS250
Do you guys make a 5x100 wheel? Id love to replace the stock 17's on my CT200h... havent seen many modded ones around. Id love to check out the quality of the wheels and see how theyd look on a CT.

We dont manufacure 5x100. We would love to put wheels on there. =( Sorry
Old 12-12-12, 07:33 PM
rogzballz
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is an amazing and generous opportunity you're giving here and really puts your companies image in the brighter spot light! I can identify the generosity easily because it is apparent that Concavo genuinely cares about giving, your sense of charity must run deep in your fuel lines as it also does mine. A little about myself, I spend my spare time working with a variety of different organizations in my area to help support those that are less fortunate than myself. Volunteering at nursing homes, food banks, community service programs, local farms, colleges, and animal shelters. This is probably why my Lexus has been so neglected, only after acquiring my 1998 GS400 this summer, I've only had enough time to put a couple modifications such as tint, intake and a strut bar. During these few months, I've also been torn between which style to go with, either VIP or Sport, and although I like how all the Stanced cars look, it would be impractical since i live in New England. Therefore, I believe if I were to go with a lowered flush look. These Concavo CW-12's would give this GS that ideal Sporty but yet VIP appearance. No matter how old or new the vehicle, the bold lines of this wheel will enhance the masculinity of any car while the multi-spoke design maintains a level of sophistication and class.

Old 12-13-12, 02:39 AM
farming
Pole Position

Default Concavo Wheels!

They say that there are good people in the world and Concavo Wheels is doing a great job of portraying that for the Lexus community by giving away a free set. I would just like to spend some time and tell everyone out there why I want to represent Concavo Wheels.

I am a Soldier who joined right after 9/11 and have been in the military for more than 10 years now. I have been deployed three times and have been overseas for more than 8 years. A few months ago, I bought a Lexus using the money that I saved from all my deployments and will begin modding once I get back to the USA this X-Mas! I would love to have a set of Concavo CW-12’s under the X-Mas tree this year since this will be the first X-mas in 10 years that I will get to spend with my parents.

Concavo wheels will look awesome on a black LS 600hl and I would love the opportunity to represent Concavo wheels and be a part of #TeamConcavo!! My car has not been modded yet but I have parts waiting on me once I get back to the USA!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Attached Thumbnails CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!-photo-1.jpg  
Old 12-15-12, 03:42 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

10 days left!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!