Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-12, 02:50 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

& the countdown begins...
Old 12-16-12, 03:27 PM
Silver10
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just need a new set of wheels but cant afford anything for a while so i figured why not give it a shot for some mean looking concavo wheels made right here in my backyard(MIAMI) Im in FT Laud and been running these tenfolds for 3 years now and im bored with the look
Old 12-17-12, 01:12 PM
Kumar350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its the season for giving and want to say thank you to concavo for putting up this contest especailly this time of year.

I caught a glimpse of the Concavo line up at the CL Pembroke Pines meet and every one of there designes are beautiful. The deepness of the wheels just draw you in. Have always loved concave over lip ...thats just my opinion... Had my car for 6 months now and started off with HIDs; then came interior CF trim; followed by dropping on megan coils; then came the fsport exhaust; and then was the roof spoiler ; and finally the current rims I have now. Going for the clean look and the CW-12 is just that clean. The concavo team is doing something different than the rest. The design is clean but eye catching. Especially the look of the CW -12 simple a stunning wheel. Its a growing brand in town and doesnt seem like they will be stopping anytime soon and the movement that they are brining seems like a strong one. Would liek to be part of a team that has eye cathcing styles that breaks necks but is still simply clean. This is my daily drive and would gladly represent #teamconcavo
Attached Thumbnails CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!-133a547a47ef11e29bac22000a9f13d0_7.jpg  
Old 12-17-12, 02:22 PM
nitrotang
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow, this is an awesome giveaway you guys are doing. Thank you, first of all, for the generosity and supporting ClubLexus!

I've owned my IS for over 3 years now, but just recently started modding it.. nothing too crazy though. I still want to keep my car classy and maintain the luxury Lexus image. I've been looking for wheels to upgrade to since I'm still on my stock 17's that came with the car. Since I was itching for a new look from the stock wheels, I plastidipped them black as a temporary mod until I could get a new set. I would proudly represent those Concavo CW-12's on my ride and it would complete the look with all my other mods.

Old 12-18-12, 03:56 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

Ill try my luck...

Recently picked up a 4GS F-Sport in Nebula Gray, which is going to be a new project for 2013. For every new project, new wheels are needed . Given the 4GS aggressive platform, I plan to execute this build a little differently than my last (IS350 / VIP style) that was at Sema. I plan to build the car so that it looks as fierce on the road as it is parked on the street. I plan on adding: a full lip kit, coilovers (should have midishJanuary), simple custom trunk enclosure, exhaust, oem foglights, oem visors, eventually a bbk, and some concave wheels- still doing research on brands etc.... This is where concavo may come into the picture, given your company has some nice deep concave wheels; love the red 4gs picture!. Are they 20" ? Good look to everyone and happy holidays

Best Regards,

J

Here is a link to my 4GS Build Thread

--------------------here is a pics of my last build------------

Last edited by JoshIS408; 12-18-12 at 04:00 PM.
Old 12-18-12, 09:36 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep it coming!!!!
Old 12-19-12, 06:15 PM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by MIA_LEX; 12-21-12 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-19-12, 07:19 PM
streetx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I know you guys want an ISF rocking those wheels

But i like the simple spoke design of Concavo wheels, It is what i guess you can say a clean look. Which is the look im going for.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetxdreamer/6019433045/http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetxdreamer/6019433045/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/streetxdreamer/, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetxdreamer/7818810094/http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetxdreamer/7818810094/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/streetxdreamer/, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetxdreamer/6790245396/http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetxdreamer/6790245396/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/streetxdreamer/, on Flickr
Old 12-20-12, 05:28 AM
Kumar350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mia_lex
you should give me the free set because for days you told me you were going to use my car in a photoshoot and then the day came for you to shoot my car and you ignored my calls when i took time off at my job to do the shoot with you.

danm mia....
Old 12-20-12, 12:18 PM
TOMMYPHAM
Pole Position

concavo wheels looking sick . i will try my luck on this time .

my daily 2007 is250 . VIP style mods . looking for some difference wheels and new look for my car . if i lucky this time then i will represent for your company in any car show and car meet . Happy holiday everyone .

Old 12-20-12, 01:06 PM
Axmily
Lead Lap

1st of all I think that's great you guys are giving a set of wheels away! Figured I would give this a shot. A little about myself I'm 22 years old currently serving in Afghanistan, My love for cars have been ever since i can remember always going over to my buddy's house working on cars, Ive always had a passion for them. My Car is a 1995 Lexus SC400 which is getting built as we speak, with a W58 Swap and a Eaton M90 Supercharger and a full ride skinz front and rear lip along with Shine Auto Side skirts. when i return in about a month the car wouldn't take long for completion and when its done will be one of rarer SC's out there, I plan on taking this cars to alot of shows when completed. I would love to Represent your company and i would love to get rid of my Rota's and Rep some Real Rims! Here it is how it Set before i Deployed:

Thanks For Reading!
Old 12-20-12, 01:50 PM
dengman
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, First I'd like to say what a great way to promote your self by offering a FREE set of wheels.
This kind of reminds me writing proposals for sponsorships. Good luck to the winner! Pretty awesome that Club Lexus gets the opportunity.

99 LS400 3 days out of the week driven / Some times daily driven.
Lowered on megan racing coilovers with a really stiff spring rate.
Has rare Lsportline aero and exhaust system.
Has some audio work done.
Engine is pretty much stock.
My favorite mod is the trailer hitch, for my bike rack and trailer hauling for events.
Needs a little more cosmetic work for spring time.

This is my promo car. I have a soon to be launching screen printing company / decals / clothing line.
I plan on attending most Central US and some South East and North East nationally advertised events. Mainly Import Face Off series; Chicago, Saint Louis, Indiana, Ohio events. Are with in 3hrs from me. South East is on my list since my family lives in Charlotte area. I used to tour IFO with my old roommate that would race the events. Depending on the event and if they allow my type of vendor, I plan on doing a booth to advertise and vend allowed merch. Wekfest East or South maybe both are on my list of events as well.

Regardless if I win or not if your prices are right I could possibly promote Concavo on my website when I launch in the spring, thats if you allow wholesale with a small company.

*edit* 7 year workmanship & lifetime structural... Seems like a company I'd like to represent.

Last edited by dengman; 12-20-12 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-20-12, 01:54 PM
sikIS300
Driver School Candidate

i just picked up this 04 ls430 ultra a month ago and im alreadly looking to see what to do my plans ia put a data system air controller 20.inch staggered wheels 5zigen fireball exhaust and some juntion produce interior products

Old 12-20-12, 01:55 PM
sikIS300
Driver School Candidate

Old 12-20-12, 05:44 PM
armanitran
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty embarrassed to post my car when It's pretty dirty and beat up right now.

This is going to become my first excursion for a VIP build. What other car to do it with other than a 2GS? Concavo wheels would be a great headliner to the car not only for the size, but for the aggressiveness of the look. The car is coming together slowly, but surely and should be in flawless look by the beginning of next year. The CW-12's would go great with the air suspension. Thanks for your time and I`m crossing my fingers!

Quick Reply: CONCAVO WHEELS CHRISTMAS Giveaway!!! WIN a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!