Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

>>Biggest Sale EVER on XenonDepot HID Kits!<<

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-14, 07:34 AM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Steve, thank you. I purchased the Volt Kit yesterday and as Danny just mention that air shipping is free. Can you ship the kit to me using the fastest method possible? I have a schedule to meet with Tommy for installation this weekend.

Regarding question 2, how likely is it the bulb being bad vs the ballast? Somehow it was on and then off and yesterday it was off completely. How much is 1 ballast and how much is 1 HID 8k H11 HID bulb? Thanks.
Old 02-11-14, 07:58 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Yes: If you ordered the kit yesterday you will get free upgraded shipping.

If you're thinking of adding a bulb to the order, please give us a call ASAP so that we can get this added to your existing order at no extra shipping charge.

Steve
Old 02-14-14, 02:18 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday Everyone,

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed and tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Just a reminder we will be closed Monday, February 17th as it is a holiday here in Canada. Don't forget to use your forum coupon code "CL" to save an extra $25 off each XenonDepot HID kit! You will also get FREE SHIPPING on HID kits to the lower 48 states and Canada! Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

John
Old 02-14-14, 03:16 PM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Thank you Steve and Danny for the good communication and fast shipping. I received the 3000K Volt HID kit in just 3 days via free air shipping. I will have Tommy@Music Box install it tomorrow and can't wait to see the results.

Just a small note: Please ship directly to my address and not hold the package at local Fedex office because it is a bit inconvenient.
Old 02-18-14, 07:03 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

We ship via Fedex International Economy. This updated shipping service gets you the product within a couple of days from Canada, and requires signature confirmation. Whether or not the kit gets held at the local fedex office depends on your proximity to the store (less than 5 miles).

Steve
Old 02-20-14, 09:31 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Make sure to use your forum coupon code "CL" to save $25 off each HID kit! Also get Free Shipping on all Xtreme HID Kits and Volt HID Kits shipped to the lower 48 states and Canada!

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 02-20-14 at 10:18 AM.
Old 02-24-14, 02:34 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

All HID Kit orders have been processed! It's nice to see you guys taking advantage of this awesome promotion

Take advantage of our LOWEST prices ever on all XenonDepot HID Kits! Furthermore, use your forum coupon code "CL" to save $25 off each HID kit! We also offer free shipping on all Xtreme HID Kits and Volt HID Kits shipped to the lower 48 states and Canada!

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 02-24-14 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-28-14, 01:00 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday Everyone,

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed and tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

XenonDepot Volt and Xtreme HID kits are priced the lowest they have ever been! HID's are 2-3 times brighter than halogens so you will see the difference - it will transform your vehicle at night! Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save $25 off each kit! Remember we offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada on all HID kits. Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

John
Old 02-28-14, 03:05 PM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

I just want to report that I have installed the Volt Kit 3000k for the fog light and they are very bright. It has some green hint in it and that is exactly the color i was looking for. It runs perfectly for 2 weeks now. Thanks Xenon Depot for fast shipping and support. I might order the another 3000K bulbs for my 2nd car soon.
Old 03-03-14, 08:34 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FSportIS
I just want to report that I have installed the Volt Kit 3000k for the fog light and they are very bright. It has some green hint in it and that is exactly the color i was looking for. It runs perfectly for 2 weeks now. Thanks Xenon Depot for fast shipping and support. I might order the another 3000K bulbs for my 2nd car soon.
Thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you are happy with the results

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Danny
Old 03-03-14, 01:07 PM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

I'm going to have to give a terrible review for XenonDepot. Horrid customer service all the way around. I'm not going to go into details but fair warning to anyone ordering that this company is based out of Canada and if for whatever reason you need to return an item it's going to cost you a lot of money. I would never do business with them ever again and would advise anyone to look elsewhere. If you want details feel free to PM me.
Old 03-04-14, 07:55 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

I apologize that you were confused by my post in this thread, and that you ordered the wrong item as a result. A forum member requested pictures of a bulb installed to see how close the match would be to the OEM HID headlights - so I posted a picture to show the colour....

Link to thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...g-lambs-3.html

Unfortunately, you would be responsible for any shipping fees involved with the exchange given that the wrong item was ordered. Had the wrong item been shipped, you would not have incurred any shipping fees at all.

Steve
Old 03-04-14, 08:03 AM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
I apologize that you were confused by my post in this thread, and that you ordered the wrong item as a result. A forum member requested pictures of a bulb installed to see how close the match would be to the OEM HID headlights - so I posted a picture to show the colour....

Link to thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...g-lambs-3.html

Unfortunately, you would be responsible for any shipping fees involved with the exchange given that the wrong item was ordered. Had the wrong item been shipped, you would not have incurred any shipping fees at all.

Steve
I would like to request a full refund. Customer service has been unsatisfactory/unacceptable and the original wrong item took over a month to get to me not in time for my son's Christmas present. It's March and I still do not have a refund or item.
Old 03-04-14, 09:18 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

A return authorization for the bulbs that were ordered incorrectly was sent 3 weeks ago. They were only received late last week, and we contacted you as soon as they were received. Unfortunately international shipping fees are high, and they add up quickly when sending products back and forth. Again, if we had sent you the wrong bulbs then you would not have incurred any costs.

Either way, a refund less any shipping fees was processed yesterday.
Old 03-06-14, 01:48 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save $25 off on your XenonDepot HID kit! Also, we are offering free shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada on HID kits! All orders shipped to the lower 48 states qualify for FedEX 2 day air shipping at no extra charge!

John

Quick Reply: >>Biggest Sale EVER on XenonDepot HID Kits!<<