Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

♦ Sonic MS | Exotic Air Lifter Suspension (Cup Kit) *NEW PRODUCT*

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-12, 12:12 PM
Drew@SonicMS
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ♦ Sonic MS | Exotic Air Lifter Suspension (Cup Kit) *NEW PRODUCT*

Sonic Motorsports
1045 West El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
tel: 650-733-6506
fax: 650-691-9009
email: info@sonicms.net

Here at Exotic Air we focus on developing the best possible products for our customers that demand the highest craftsmanship, optimum functionality, and easiest purchasing experiment. Our customers are most important to us, therefore we continue to stay ahead of the automotive industry offering new innovative forward visions and solutions.

High performance cars rely on parts that function in accuracy and precision. Our Lifter’s deliver above and beyond what the system was originally designed for. With high tolerance machining, constant accuracy to fitment and finish, Exotic Air is proud of what we have achieved with this high performance Lifter system.

Universal design for use with many popular coilovers on the market
Over engineered for durability and functionality
3″ inches of total piston travel
Improved design for air flow efficiency and maximized volume
Intelligent 0-ring design to retain constant psi pressure
3 seconds of ultra smooth lifting when needed
Unlike competitors, our system does not rely on multiple 0-rings attempting to seal on the shock shaft
Our design is minimized for efficiency therefore much lighter in comparison

Back in 2008, when we first decided to design a lifter system, we set a goal to keep operations small and 100% made and assembled in USA. Our BETA batch were tested extensively for 2 years on multiple cars in different driving conditions. Our engineers then disassembled each lifter to check for fatigue and compared for differences. After the BETA batch passed our quality control procedure, it gave us the green light to begin manufacturing and carefully planning our product launch.

Every part is made 100% in the USA
Forged premium US grade T6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
1/1000th of an inch tolerance applied during machining
Hard anodize plating in beautiful satin jewel black finish
Unique laser engraving process produce white etching
Fully designed in AutoCAD and Simulated in Solidworks
Burst rate calculated at 3,400 psi of pressure
Functional at under 200 psi

MSRP:
V2 Lifter (each) - $1200
Basic Air Management - $495/595 (2 cups/4 cups)

For detailed pricing and ordering information, please call me at (650).691.9000, email at Andrew@sonicms.net or shoot me a PM.

Store Hours:
Mon-Fri : 10AM-7PM PST
Sat: 12PM-5PM PST

Payments:

We accept all major Credit Cards, in addition to PayPal and Certified Cashiers Checks / Money Orders.

We also offer professional on-site installation services for customers local to the SF Bay Area. Please contact us directly for more information.
Old 06-02-12, 04:47 PM
weswork
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 28 Posts

This looks very interesting, especially for those of us with Fs on coils. Will these work with KWs? Do you need to change the springs on the KWs to accommodate this or do the coilovers need to be sent in for fitting? Also, wasn't sure if I was clear on the pricing. Would a set for the front run $2400 or $1200 plus the $495 for air management? Lastly, any input on how this may affect performance of the suspension if at all? I am sick of scraping my front lip. Thanks in advance.

Westley

Last edited by weswork; 06-02-12 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-03-12, 08:14 PM
YxUxMADDDD
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I already have UAS but this looks "exotic"... What would I need to make this work? Coilovers and the cups? Thanks. And will this work on Megan ez
Old 06-03-12, 08:48 PM
kim0217
Lead Lap

Wondering how much gonna cost to put only front cup kit on my BC racing coils. Thanks
Old 06-03-12, 09:13 PM
kvl
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so how much for a basic system?
Old 06-04-12, 04:20 AM
ryan78
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am curious as well. What would a full setup - front and rear cups plus compressor, tank and lines - run? I'm on BC coils, if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-04-12, 06:46 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Pm me price for a complete kit for and ISF with BC.
Old 06-04-12, 04:01 PM
Drew@SonicMS
Former Sponsor

Hey guys, thanks for the interest in our product.

Basically, as long as the springs you guys run on your coilovers are linear and larger than 63mm ID, then the system will work. The fronts is basically all that's needed for most of the CL members. The 3-inch lift in the front should be more than enough to get up any normal speed bump or driveway.If there's any stance guys looking in here though, the 4 cups will be very useful since the back probably wont clear up inclines if you're an inch or so of the pavement.

If you guys plan on running the 2 front cup system, you'll be looking at this ballpark:

$1200 x 2 (cups) = $2400
$495 (2 cup air management)
$2895 MSRP

As for as install goes, it really depends on how you guys run your lines. I would seriously suggest spending some extra money and installing air suspension properly. If lines are installed under the car there's a high chance of lines getting caught and resulting in a rupture.

I've ran bags on my old car before... bags is really just meant for driving high and parking low. If anyone wants to drive low and park low, this is definitely the way to go. Let me know if you guys have more questions or concerns!

Last edited by Drew@SonicMS; 06-08-12 at 10:28 AM.
Old 06-04-12, 04:28 PM
ISCjonny
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ExoticAIR Cups are awesome.. I just got them put on my 2010 ISC. Fronts Only. These cups are extremely well built. Ive seen some cups in the past where you put it up.. and if you sit there.. you can watch it slowly drop back down on its own. Exotic Air Cups holds their pressure. Even tho cup suspension is meant to be driven low, these cups can technically be driven at any height. This was the main reason why i decided to go with this setup. (I can let my wife take the car out and put the front all the way up and still have my front lip when she comes home, while maintaining the performance of a coilover for myself.)

Only thing Exotic Air cups require is a 65mm diameter spring. If you have BC Coils for ISx50... you have a 62mm diameter spring. This can be easily fixed by switching to a 65mm Swift Spring which performs even better than the BC Racing Spring.

Here's my BC Racing coilover + Swift Springs + Exotic Air Cups before i mounted it back on the car.

You can find my build thread here...
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ld-thread.html

Definitely hit up the guys over at SonicMS... They know what they are doing and will take care of you.
Old 06-08-12, 10:36 AM
Drew@SonicMS
Former Sponsor

We are now looking for one local IS CL member to be semi-sponsored for this kit. We would like a client that is going to rep the company and culture of EA; please send all sponsorship inquires to our email or just PM me through here with a few pictures and build list for your vehicle.

For the 1 lucky CL member, this is the sponsorship deal for you:

2 cups: $1000 x 2 = $2000
BAM: $500
Install: $500
P&P (Plug & Play) Box: Free

The P&P box is a custom box made specifically for your vehicle. The entire BAM will be mounted inside P&P box. The box will have fans to keep temperatures low and will be finished in paint/carpet/suede/etc... Furthermore, this will come with a wireless remote so that you will not have to cut up your interior to mount switches.

Last edited by Drew@SonicMS; 06-08-12 at 02:00 PM.
Old 06-14-12, 10:31 AM
Drew@SonicMS
Former Sponsor

Yeah... it's time to get excited
Old 06-14-12, 05:11 PM
kvl
Pole Position

great deals guys
someone do it quick!
Old 06-16-12, 12:30 PM
Drew@SonicMS
Former Sponsor

Old 06-20-12, 10:13 AM
Drew@SonicMS
Former Sponsor

[IMG] [/IMG]
Old 03-17-13, 10:05 PM
dkangphoto
Rookie

Can you do a 4 way kit on a isf? Does the cup fit in the rear suspension tunnel?