Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

**NEW** OEM QUALITY CAR MATS - Save $$$ on Lloyd Mats!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-11, 09:34 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Nice choice! Please do post up some pics =)

Steve
Old 11-15-11, 08:01 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

All orders for Lloyd Floor Mats have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com once they are available. You will also receive an email with tracking updates.

Each set of Lloyd Mats is built to order and there are a lot of customization options which allow you to personalize your mats to your liking! Pick up a set today and get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states. The holidays are fast approaching so make sure to place your order soon to avoid the holiday rush!

Also, don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and enter for your chance to win $100! Spread the word to help us reach our goal of 1000 likes so we can give a lucky facebook fan a $100 gift certificate.

Last edited by XenonDepot; 11-15-11 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-24-11, 01:06 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Turkey Day everyone! We hope everybody enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday

Black Friday/Cyber Monday is upon us so make sure to mark your calendars. KBcarstuff.com will be offering some amazing deals so be sure to visit our website for complete details. Don't miss out on the savings!
Old 01-12-12, 01:14 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

All orders for Lloyd Floor Mats have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com once they are available. You will also receive an email with tracking updates.

Each set of Lloyd Mats is built to order and there are a lot of customization options which allow you to personalize your mats to your liking! Pick up a set today and get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states.
Old 01-14-12, 05:42 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is there a current promo code for the Lloyd's mats? The CLMATS code no longer works.
Old 01-16-12, 06:03 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Rather than offering discount codes we have lowered the website pricing as much as possible. Lloyd Mats has put MAP pricing into effect so there is only so much we can do... We are however offering free shipping on all orders valued over $70 that are shipping within the continental USA.

Steve
Old 02-17-12, 08:17 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday!

Pick up a set today and get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states. The holidays are fast approaching so make sure to place your order soon to avoid the holiday rush!

Here are some pics of the Lloyd Floor Mats installed. Each set of Lloyd Mats is built to order and there are a lot of customization options which allow you to personalize your mats to your liking!

Old 02-17-12, 11:41 AM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

I cannot recommend these mats. They don't fit as precisely as the pictures imply and lloyds refuses to correct the mat cut or issue a refund.

I paid $180 for these mats and had to put them in a closet due to bad fit.
Old 02-17-12, 02:27 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

*Batman* - Have you contacted us regarding this issue? We can do our best to help you out. Please call us at 877-522-2701
Old 03-04-12, 09:27 AM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
*Batman* - Have you contacted us regarding this issue? We can do our best to help you out. Please call us at 877-522-2701
Sorry I have been traveling so have been slow to respond.

I talked with Mike and he said Lloyd's are not willing to do anything. If you are able to step-in and help that would be great.

Here is the issue:

1) Lloyd's and their reseller (i.e. you) advertise a perfect OEM fit where the mat lines up with the rest pedal and the accelerator pedal base.

2) In the case of my mat, the mat is cut too short at the accelerator pedal base so it looks bad because the plastic piece that screws into the floor is exposed. It really looks bad because of that short cut on the right side of the driver's mat. It is unlike the Porsche picture you posted above, and it is not acceptable for a custom cut mat.

3) Overlaid with the OEM mat you can see the miscut.

Lloyd's told Mike that the issue is that my car has a piece missing and that I need the base piece for the pedal. That is nonsense. I took the car to the dealer and they say the pedal is as it should be. I also compared against other cars on the lot, and my car is identical to those.

So I need you to make Lloyds at a minimum redo the driver's mat with the correct cut. Without this, I don't have a usable driver's mat and would have to throw away the whole set ($180 down the drain).

Extra credit:
1) In addition if possible, I would like to send the mats back and have them also re-do the border in a different color to reduce the impact of the color mismatch. I am prepared to pay extra for the border (I would like samples so I can pick a suitable border (either blue, or maybe oyster to match the seats). However this would be a small additional fee (maybe they waive it given they have inconvenienced me with this miscut mat).
2) If they can't do the other things I would ilke a full refund.
Old 03-05-12, 11:25 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

*Batman*: Let me see what I can do. What is your order number?
Old 03-15-12, 10:56 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Each set of Lloyd Mats is built to order and there are a lot of customization options which allow you to personalize your mats to your liking! Pick up a set today and get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states.

Old 03-20-12, 02:07 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Looking for an economical solution for custom floor mats for your vehicle? Lloyd Mats recently launched their new “Lloyd Classic Loop Floor Mats” line, a custom embroidered floor mat that generally fit better, look better, and are far more durable than your OEM mats. Lloyd mats is authorized to use thousands of OE automotive logos so you can customize your mats just the way you want them!

And don't forgot to take advantage of our Biggest Sale of the year! With savings on every automotive accessory and Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70. Limited time only!

Last edited by XenonDepot; 03-20-12 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-27-12, 07:13 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

All Lloyd Floor Mat orders have been processed, tracking information will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com as it becomes available. Thank you all for the support!

Also, be sure to check out our End of the Month Madness sale! Take advantage of the great prices on XenonDepot HID kits, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Automotive LED bulbs + much more.

Old 03-28-12, 04:45 PM
*Batman*
Lexus Champion

An update on my situation since folks have been PMing me.

Lloyd's and XenonDepot are on radio silence. No replies to my messages.

Lloyd's customer service policy is caveat emptor - i.e. if the mat does not fit right, the customer is on their own.

Quick Reply: **NEW** OEM QUALITY CAR MATS - Save $$$ on Lloyd Mats!!