Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

AeroTect - Version 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-09, 02:31 PM
AeroTect
Former Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Default AeroTect - Version 2.0

Hi all! Just wanted to let everybody know about some exciting news from AeroTect.

First off we launched a new website... same address. Visit us at www.aerotect.net

But the really exciting news is all of the new products and services available desigend to protect, customize, and enhance your vehicles appearance...

Some of you may have been out to the Pursuit at Irwindale Speedway and seen one of our newest additions. Introducing FrostBite! FrostBite Paint Protection Film is an 8 mil thick clear paint protection film that is designed to matte out the color it is being installed on. Have a blue car? Now you can have it matted out, while keeping the blue color, and protected at the same time! Best of all, unlike matte paint jobs, FrostBite will not gloss out over time. Go direct to our FrostBite page here: www.aerotect.net/Frostbite.html
Bulk film is available for you or your installer by calling us.

AeroTect now offers vinyl wraps for the black (gloss or matte), finished roof top, or more. It doesn't have to stop at Black either; we have over 30 colors available in our colored vinyl line allowing endless possibilities for customizing your car. Go direct to our color change vinyl page at www.aerotect.net/Colored-Vinyl.html
This film is also sold on our shopping cart in the bulk film section, by the foot. So far Matte Black, gloss black, and gloss white are available on line, but custom colors can be requested by contacting us (e-mail or phone for a quicker response).

Additionally AeroTect is now offering the best looking Carbon Fiber film wrap on the market - 3M DI NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl. We have looked at several carbon fiber films over the years, and have never been satisfied with one until now. Available for installation or in bulk sheets for a DIY project on our shopping cart. Check out our carbon fiber wrap film page here: www.aerotect.net/Carbon-Fiber.html

All of the products you have grown to love are still available as well, including bumper plugs, nav screen protectors, lamp overlays, and of course paint protection film.

If you're not in our area and want to have these products professionally installed, you can have your installer contact us directly either by e-mail or phone at (909) 596-0053

We hope to introduce some new features to the website in the coming months as well, so visit often.

Oh yeah... expect a promo to follow...

Thank you,
Jason
Old 10-29-09, 03:04 PM
350nub
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much is carbon fiber roof vinyl installed?
Old 10-29-09, 03:12 PM
AeroTect
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 350nub
how much is carbon fiber roof vinyl installed?
Sending a PM now.

For future reference to everyone, you are likely to get a much quicker response via e-mail.
Old 11-02-09, 05:38 PM
THE.K.W.C
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what the heck is with not having a single price on your web site .....great products and good looking cars but a waste of time if i cant get a ruff estimate on price without having to wait for a pm

p.s. I pmed you
Old 11-02-09, 06:15 PM
DoTheDrew
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

id like to know what the cost would be to purchase and carbon fiber wrap my interior pieces. thanks aerotect!
Old 11-03-09, 01:18 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

have to say these guys did a great job on my car a few weeks ago. Highly recommend them .
Attached Thumbnails AeroTect - Version 2.0-7329_1270340001609_1323122911_808957_2095465_n.jpg  
Old 11-03-09, 11:53 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Arrow

Here is a sample of the "Frost Bite Film" installed on my IS-F...

Old 11-03-09, 12:17 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your car looks sick, joe z.
Old 11-03-09, 12:36 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Z
Here is a sample of the "Frost Bite Film" installed on my IS-F...

That looks awesome.
Old 11-05-09, 11:52 AM
THE.K.W.C
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

can i get a price og the carbon fiber wrap for my roof of my 06 gs300 as well as a price on the clear bra shipped to t5c-3n1 thank you
Old 11-05-09, 01:45 PM
AeroTect
Former Sponsor

Hi all, PM's have been answered, and sorry for the delay. For future reference, and I thought I mentioned it above (maybe in the promotion thread), e-mail will always get you a quicker response.

Anyhow, prices are found in our shopping cart. Just click the button on the left of our website that says "shop now".

Alternatively, you can go here for the bulk film requests.
You will find Carbon fiber film halfway down the first page in either 12" or 48" widths. Purchased by the linear foot.

You will find the Vinyl at the end of the second page in both gloss and matte, 54" wide sold by the linear foot.

Hope this helps all.

And Joe.... your car does look sick!

Jason
Old 11-09-09, 02:09 PM
truciet
Pit Crew

is the promotion coming soon? i want to purchase the 3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber but if there's a special coming up...i will wait
Old 11-10-09, 12:59 PM
isthrizzy
Lead Lap

can you explain how the weave is oriented relative to the roll for the carbon fiber film?

is the weave parallel to the edge of the roll, oriented at some angle? I need to know this so that I can estimate the amount of material I need for my project.
Old 11-10-09, 01:08 PM
AeroTect
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by truciet
is the promotion coming soon? i want to purchase the 3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber but if there's a special coming up...i will wait
Sorry all, the promo has been on since this post... just in a different thread.

Go here for more info:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...promotion.html

Free shipping on orders over $59.00, and ALL orders qualify for our Holiday prize drawing.

Please follow the directions on the thread to be elligible.
Old 11-10-09, 01:09 PM
AeroTect
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by isthrizzy
can you explain how the weave is oriented relative to the roll for the carbon fiber film?

is the weave parallel to the edge of the roll, oriented at some angle? I need to know this so that I can estimate the amount of material I need for my project.
The weave does run parallel to the edge. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: AeroTect - Version 2.0