Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

JLB Motorsports - 19" Staggered / Concave "Apollo Wheels" - Fits GS, IS, LS, SC, ES

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-09, 12:50 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JLB Motorsports - 19" Staggered / Concave "Apollo Wheels" - Fits GS, IS, LS, SC, ES

Effective August 1, 2010: Please submit all inquiries via e-mail: INFO@jlbmotorsports.com or to place an order, call (951)734-4411. We will no longer be accessing private messages on this forum. Thank you for your support.

JLB Motorsports introduces our new JLB Apollo wheel from the JLB Signature Series Wheels line up!

Please scroll down for additional photos.

Brief background of JLB Motorsports Signature Series Wheels:

JLB Motorsports has been in the wheel business for nearly 10 years. We are a dealer / distributor for most major lines of wheels, including Rays Engineering / Volk Racing, Advan, Konig, Privat, Rota, 5Zigen, Work, Racing Hart, Lowen Hart, etc. We have hands on experience with most major manufacturers of wheels world wide, and we have used our experience and knowledge to develop our new high quality line of wheels.

We have chosen to have our signature series of wheels manufactured by one of our world class factories from our network. These wheels meet stringent JWL/VIA standards from Japan, as well as TUV and SAE standards from Germany and the U.S., respectively. Our factory uses ONLY virgin aluminum alloy (never recycled alloy) and the best paints / clear coats available to ensure strength, quality and a brilliant finish. These are strong, light-weight, cast aluminum alloy wheels, with an excellent fit and finish. All wheels sold from this line have a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.

About the JLB Apollo:

We have developed this high quality, cast aluminum alloy wheel with specific fitments designed for all passenger models of Lexus vehicles. We have staggered fitment for most RWD Lexus applications, and we have non-staggered fitments for FWD as well. (These wheels will also fit certain vehicles from other manufacturers, so please let us know if you have a different, non-Lexus vehicle).

The wheel has a concave spoke design front and rear. The 9.5” rear wheels have a deep, 3” lip along with a steeper concave spoke design.

Specs:

Sizes/Offsets/Bolt pattern:
-19x8.5” 5x114.3 ET40 *IS350 and IS-F require spacers to clear front brakes. Most other models of Lexus are fine. Please check with us prior to ordering.
-19x9.5” 5x114.3 ET40
(ET20 is also available front and rear for a more aggressive stance. Fender rolling and other modifications may be required if you order ET20. ET20 can be ordered at the customer's own risk for Lexus fitments. No fender rolling is required with the standard ET40 fitment.)

Colors:
Titanium Grey
Gloss Black w/ Polished Lip
*Other colors can be special ordered with 28pcs per size/color group buy orders. We also offer custom powder coating at a nominal cost for single set, unique color orders. Please inquire with us if you are interested.

Price:
-$969.99 per set of four 19x8.5" wheels with center caps - including shipping (with insurance signature and confirmation) within the continental USA.

-$999.99 per set of four staggered 19x8.5" / 19x9.5" wheels with center caps - including shipping (with insurance signature and confirmation) within the continental USA.

Tire Packages, Lug Nuts, and Accessories:
JLB Motorsports offers preferred wheel/tire packages with these wheels. Tire packages are offered at discounted price if purchased together with the wheels. JLB offers premium mounting and balancing services. Lug nuts, wheel locks and other accessories are also available.

Ordering / Contact Information:

Please contact us by phone, e-mail, or in person to order. We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders, or cash.

JLB Motorsports
232 N. Sherman Ave., Suite D
Corona, CA 92882

Phone: (951)734-4411
E-mail: INFO@jlbmotorsports.com

Last edited by JLB Motorsports; 07-29-10 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10-05-09, 02:10 PM
AK-47
Lexus Test Driver

damn, that some nice wheel, too bad I got my rims allready.
Old 10-05-09, 03:05 PM
TheWraith
Driver School Candidate

Bump for my good friend and I can vouche for Dustin and Crew !!! Great guys been doing business with him for years... As always great prices
Old 10-05-09, 10:30 PM
ISBU
Lexus Test Driver

tpms compatible? will it fit IS350? can you do different offset? how much does it weigh?

price quote 96797. thanks.
Old 10-06-09, 09:12 AM
fr0st
Pole Position

pictures of these on an IS? or any car?
Old 10-06-09, 02:56 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by fr0st
got this off the G35 forums
Old 10-08-09, 11:12 AM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AK-47
damn, that some nice wheel, too bad I got my rims allready.
Thanks for your kind words. You can always change your wheels for a new set of these. =)

Originally Posted by TheWraith
Bump for my good friend and I can vouche for Dustin and Crew !!! Great guys been doing business with him for years... As always great prices
Thank you very, very much! =)

Originally Posted by ISBU
tpms compatible? will it fit IS350? can you do different offset? how much does it weigh?

price quote 96797. thanks.
OEM Toyota / Lexus TPMS sensors are 100% compatible. PM sent.

Originally Posted by fr0st
We have not had an opportunity for a photo shoot on an IS yet, but we have take some photos on Infinitis and Nissans. If anyone would like to volunteer their Lexus for a photo shoot, we would gladly appreciate it, and we will compensate you.

Here are a few photos from our post on the Nissan forum:

Old 10-09-09, 12:48 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

All PMs have been responded to. Thanks everyone!
Old 10-10-09, 04:21 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

you guy should ask some one in the area for a test fit on a IS so we can see how they really look like on
Old 10-11-09, 01:19 PM
rule1223
Lexus Test Driver

holy those are some sick wheels! again too bad i got my wheels.
Old 10-11-09, 08:49 PM
pandy_88
Lead Lap

im down to drive down to corona to test fit if theres a discount =) corona is far =(
Old 10-11-09, 10:22 PM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy! I thought you attached TE37 pictures onto that by accident.............hehehehehehhe...Damn! Nice it's even got FORGED & MONOBLOCK on it. Will you guys make wider wheels? Would love the concave no lip type.
Old 10-12-09, 04:52 AM
Atlas46
Driver School Candidate

What tire packages do you have to go with these?
Old 10-12-09, 10:42 AM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pocky
Holy! I thought you attached TE37 pictures onto that by accident.............hehehehehehhe...Damn! Nice it's even got FORGED & MONOBLOCK on it. Will you guys make wider wheels? Would love the concave no lip type.
At this time, we're planning to keep the design pretty much as is for this model. We may have an 18" staggered version in the future with less lip and more concave, but given the body style of the Lexus models, we think this 19" version that we have right now gives the right blend of sport and luxury at the same time.

Originally Posted by Atlas46
What tire packages do you have to go with these?
We have Bridgestone, Continental, Falken, General, Kumho, Hankook, Nexen, Nitto, Pirelli, Sumitomo, Toyo, and Yokohama available as well as inexpensive, private label brands. If you'd like a package deal, just let us know your vehicle's year, make and model, and if there are any other specifics you'd like us to know.

Originally Posted by laobo979
you guy should ask some one in the area for a test fit on a IS so we can see how they really look like on
This is in the process. We've already test fitted them, so we know they fit, but we are working on getting a vehicle for a proper photo shoot.

Originally Posted by rule1223
holy those are some sick wheels! again too bad i got my wheels.
You can always buy a new set of wheels! =)

Originally Posted by pandy_88
im down to drive down to corona to test fit if theres a discount =) corona is far =(
PM sent. =)
Old 10-12-09, 12:00 PM
fr0st
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JLB Motorsports
What color is that? Looks shinier than the other grey rims.

Quick Reply: JLB Motorsports - 19" Staggered / Concave "Apollo Wheels" - Fits GS, IS, LS, SC, ES