Club Lexus Supporting Vendor Discount Codes! - Club Lexus Forums

Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace
Sign In
Register Forgot Password?

Club Lexus Supporting Vendor Discount Codes!

Old 06-14-09, 02:20 PM   #1
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Trader Score: (2)

profile.php?id=100001050339562 @DaveGS4 DaveGS4 The Real DaveGS4
Smile Club Lexus Supporting Vendor Discount Codes!

I'm starting this thread for our Club Lexus supporting vendors who have standing or special discount codes for our members.

Note that not all of our vendors use discount codes and instead offer either special group buys or product specials (via posts / links in this vendor marketplace forum) or standard discounts on all products.

CL MEMBERS - Please do not post in this thread. If you have a question about a code for a vendor, PM them directly.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

*** Click image for team info! ***

LS430 Ultra * PCS * ML * Rear Fridge * Massaging and Reclining Rear Seats * Vaistech SL-I * Coastal Lockpick

Tundra SR5 5.7 and BMW E36 M3/4 track car (wife's)

** Want to put your PC to good use every night?** Click here to join the Club Lexus Folding Team and help find a cure for cancer and other diseases. May the force be with you.
DaveGS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 11:10 AM   #2
XenonDepot
ClubLexus HID Kit Sponsor
Trader Score: (10)

KBcarstuff XenonDepot

My name is Steve and I represent www.XenonDepot.com & www.KBcarstuff.com on ClubLexus.com. We have been an authorized dealer of HID kits, Xenon Conversions, HID bulbs, ballasts, & LED lighting products on ClubLexus sine 2004.

For more information about our HID kits please view this link:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/HID_Kits_H...2001_s/216.htm

Here are Coupon codes we have available for ClubLexus members:
Save $25 on HID Kits by typing in coupon code - CL
Save $20 off our D4S bulbs by typing in coupon code - KBD4S
Save 15% off our Automotive LED bulbs using coupon code - CLLED
Our current promotional thread can be found here:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/club...ght=xenondepot

Steve

ClubLexus SUPER SALE is on now!! - SAVE $$$
AUTHORIZED LEXUS Parts & Accessories VENDOR SINCE 2004 - SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE

Last edited by XenonDepot; 07-21-14 at 08:45 AM.
XenonDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 02:58 PM   #3
Sewell
Parts Vendor
Trader Score: (9)

Sewell Parts is truly a world class operation which striving to provide the best service available with worldwide service coverage. Having a very robust parts inventory we’re able to ship parts same day in most cases. As a gesture of our appreciation to our Lexus owners, we offer special preferred pricing to anyone that is a active member of the Club Lexus community. To view the pricing specific to Club Lexus members you should consider registering on our site while inputting your Club Lexus forum name when it prompts you to do so. Once you’re registered as a CL member, you’ll find preferred pricing is available for every item we carry.

Sewell Parts at Sewellparts.com
6421 Lemmon Avenue | 5100 Bryant Irvin Road
Dallas, TX 75209 | Fort Worth, TX 76132
Tel: 888.909.6633 | Fax: 214.276.1983
Email: lexusparts@sewell.com

Last edited by Sewell; 05-06-10 at 04:45 PM.
Sewell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-09, 10:36 AM   #4
Greg@DI
Sponsor
Trader Score: (0)

DetailedImage @detailedimage
Default Car Care products at DetailedImage.com

10% OFF
It's Greg from www.detailedimage.com and I just wanted to let everyone know we offer 10% off to all forum members with the coupon code 10offCL. While checking out just enter it in the coupon code field and click redeem. The discount does not apply to buffers, vacuums, water filtration units, specials and kits/packages.

What products to you carry?
Basically we have everything you need to clean, shine and protect every part of your vehicle. We carry many high quality automotive detailing supplies like clay bars, polishes, sealants, waxes, buffers, leather care, microfiber towels, interior care, wheel care and so much more. We also carry many of the top brands in the industry such as: 303, Clay Magic, Leatherique, Blackfire, Chemical Guys, Lake Country, Porter Cable, Flex, Menzerna, Dodo Juice, Lexol, Klasse, Microfiber, Optimum, Pinnacle, P21S, Poorboy's World and so much more! If you need any recommendations or advice we are here to help!

Free Bi-Monthly Contest
That is right we offer a free contest bi-monthly for anyone to participate in. We also don't get away cheap left over products we give awesome products that we know people want like: buffers, expensive waxes ($130 and $275), foam guns, microfiber kits and more. All you have to do is sign up on our Contest page (takes about 1 - 2 minutes).

Daily Specials
We have a unique feature at www.DetailedImage.com where we offer one product every day to go on sale with deep discounts. Just visit our home page or sign up on your My Account page to see the special everyday. We offer daily e-mails and RSS feeds if you are interested.

Again if you have any questions or if you would like any recommendations please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-09, 01:53 PM   #5
THMotor
Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to THMotor
Default Big Discounts

22% OFF HKS Hi-Power

*Hey everyone, my name is Nick from THMotorsports. We were established in 2003 and have been serving the automotive community with the best prices since.

*We currently work on MANY different forums including, but not limited to, clublexus.com, my.is, g35driver.com, the370z.com, honda-tech, myg37, nasioc.com, srtforums.com, 6mt.net, evolutionm.net etc.

*We carry nearly all of the popular aftermarket brands for lexus including HKS, Tanabe, Stance, Version Select, SPC etc.

*Currently we are offering 22% off HKS Hi-Power exhausts on our website with Promo Code: "CL" Club Lexus HKS-Hi Power Exhausts

*We sincerely appreciate your business. The THMotorsports Staff: Eddie, Nick, Adam and Igor.

---Largest N/A Fortune Auto Distributor---
---STANCE Midwest/East Coast Distributor---
---Suspension Guru's---
THMotor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-09, 01:14 PM   #6
ExtremeDimensions
Premium Sponsor
Trader Score: (1)

Hello all,
My name is Eli and I work for Extreme Dimensions. I can offer 20% off items to Club Lexus members.

When you visit us at www.ExtremeDimensions.com please mention "Club Lexus"for 20% off your order.

For any inquiries, please contact me via phone, AIM, email or simply send me a PM on here.

Regards,
Eli & The Extreme Dimensions Team
ExtremeDimensions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 04:53 PM   #7
GOTORacing
Sponsor
Trader Score: (5)

goto racing

GOTORacing is offering $25 off our already low prices for anyone who "Likes" us on Facebook.

Click this link: www.gotoracingonline.com. Click the "Find us on Facebook" link at the upper left of the home page, enter coupon code "liked" when you place your order. You MUST enter your Facebook registered name in the customer comments section when checking out.

GOTORacing offers owner level customer service, unbeatable pricing and all the products you need to modify your Lexus (i.e. Wheels, Tires, Exhaust, Intake, Brakes, Suspension, Exterior and more).

Thanks CL for such a great beginning for GOTORacing!
GOTORacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-12, 09:49 AM   #8
ExtremeDimensions
Premium Sponsor

New Discount: 25% off of all items on our website. Excludes Lighting, Radiator Supports and Clearance items.

No Promo Code Needed. Just PM what you want and I will take care of you!

Click the image to open in full size.

GROUP BUYS WELCOME
Old 04-10-13, 07:15 AM   #9
MyLparts
Sponsor

Hey everyone it's Matt and Jeff with MyLparts and Lpartsworld. We offer full line factory Lexus parts and accessories at both of our websites. You can use CL5 to get an additional 10% off of our already low prices. We also offer free shipping on most orders over $150! We can help you save a lot of money on factory original parts. Our phone hours are 6:30am to 3:00pm PST. Please visit our websites www.MyLparts.com and www.Lpartsworld.com
www.MyLparts.com
www.Lpartsworld.com
Free shipping over $150 on most orders
Use "CL5" for an additional 10% off our low prices

Last edited by MyLparts; 01-31-14 at 07:09 AM.
MyLparts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-13, 08:35 AM   #10
ExtremeDimensions
Premium Sponsor

EDHOLIDAY13 for 10% off Duraflex, Couture and Aero Function Parts, as well as 10% off shipping!

GROUP BUYS WELCOME
Old 01-31-14, 07:12 AM   #11
MyLparts
Sponsor

Hey everyone we have increased our Club Lexus discount to 10%! Just use the discount code CL5 and you will receive an additional 10% off of your order. We offer free shipping on orders over $150 and $5 shipping on all other orders. We do not sell any large body pieces and brake rotors are not included in our shipping specials. Those things are just too dang heavy! Hope to see many of you at www.MyLparts.com! Ask for Matt or Jeff
www.MyLparts.com
www.Lpartsworld.com
Free shipping over $150 on most orders
Use "CL5" for an additional 10% off our low prices
MyLparts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-15, 01:51 PM   #12
JapanParts
Sponsor

JapanPartsMaster @Lexusparts @japanpartsmaster

Hello CL Members,

Japan Parts Master is offering a special promotional discount off our already competitive prices! This promotional code is for all of our JDM parts and accessories for your Lexus. JapanPartsMaster.com sells genuine Japanese domestic market and original equipment manufactured parts and accessories for models such as Toyota, Lexus, Infiniti, Nissan, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, and more. The products shown on our website are only a small sample of all the performance parts available.

Some of the things we specialize in are:
Aero Kits, F-Sport Parts, TRD Japan Parts, Genuine Lexus Parts…anything made in Japan we can get it! If you are looking for a particular part not listed on our website, please let us know and we will do everything we can to get it for you.

***To qualify for our special Club Lexus promotional code CLMEMBERS102, please input your CL Member Name in your “My Accounts” section before checkout.

Please contact us at info@japanpartsmaster.com with any questions.

JAPAN PARTS MASTER
JDM & OEM Auto Parts and Accessories
Website | www.japanpartsmaster.com
Email | info@japanpartsmaster.com
JapanParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-15, 01:51 PM