Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

First FREE NEEDLES GB since last December!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-09, 09:39 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts
Default First FREE NEEDLES GB since last December!!!!

First Lextech FREE needles GB since last December!!

To celebrate what is going to be an awesome 2009 summer for Lextech, I'm pleased to announce the first FREE NEEDLES Group Buy since December. A little birdie told me that people have been begging for months for the free needles GB that last surfaced in December. Well, we're going to do it!

For those unfamiliar with the free needles GB, here's the deal. Purchase any "32" backlight from our store as seen here: http://lextech.org/osCommerce/index....2226be3a6474f6

Get FREE needles with your order, any color! http://lextech.org/osCommerce/index....2226be3a6474f6

- Simply make your purchase of any "32" backlight, write your color preference of needles and "Club Lexus GB" in the notes box, then print out your invoice with your order - stick it in the box with your cluster and send it over to us.

We are going to bring in extra tech help to make sure our in shop time is 5 business days or less for the custom build, so we get your unit out the door ASAP and back to you. Normal in shop time is 5 business days, but we get slammed to the walls on these free needles GB's.

Removal instructions: http://lextech.org/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

Common questions: http://lextech.org/forums/index.php?topic=6.0

See all the units in various combinations at the forum: http://lextech.org/forums/index.php?board=5.0

WHO can take advantage of this GB?

- Any 92-96 SC can have any color backlight. 95-96 SC's will only have the option of red needles however due to the red face of your needles. (you 95-96 guys can also find a set of 92-94 needles and we'll make them work on your cluster in any color) *side note, some 94's are mixed hybrid clusters with 95 needles and guts so just used this pic for reference.

- Any ES300 from 92-96. Any color backlight, but only red or yellow needles for your choice. This is due to your brown tinted needle face.

- Any GS from 92-96 can have any color backlight and RED needles as your needle face is also red like the mid year SC.

- Nothing for 97+ in any model.

WHAT is the wty?

- As always and forever LLS covers their products for LIFE. This policy has been in place to all CL members for 6 years.

WHEN will this be over?

- We plan to run this GB for 2 weeks. It is highly recommend you get your unit in early as possible incase we get so backed up with orders we overflow past a 5 business day in shop time. We are going to do our very best to avoid that.

WHERE do I ship my cluster? That is covered in checkout in the store along with payment options.

For the SC see here:*http://lextech.org/forums/index.php?board=5.0

Main website URLs:

Main page!*www.lextech.org

The gallery!*http://lextech.org/gallery/index.php

The store!*http://www.lextech.org/osCommerce/

Information forums!*http://lextech.org/forums/

This disclaimer added at request of Club Lexus for the closed group buy. We'll include it in the future should we make any substitutions as well. When high level builds are done such as a group buy we blow through thousands of led's. Some group buys like our 32 GB is intended to remove old inventory and allow space for new. During the GB we may oversell the old inventory and use new inventory in it's place. This may cause a change in led count as we do not need the same amount of led's to come up with the proper light output for that cluster.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 06-11-09 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-30-09, 10:01 PM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmm, I might be able to finally do this since my new phone has GPS and it can measure speed
Old 04-30-09, 10:03 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

no I will not trade you for an ipod touch.
Old 05-01-09, 02:44 AM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bwahaha. Thanks OLT but I'm gonna keep it a bit longer. My new "pebble" version of the unscratchable housing is on the way

Although I do have to say that its unfortunate that ES's cannot have a pure white look without extensive modification to the needle itself. I was actually hoping for a pure white dash look too. I guess I'll have to choose carefully once I get the funds. Damn speeding ticket is going to cost me
Old 05-02-09, 08:22 PM
Durrr
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woohoo!!!!
Old 05-04-09, 11:36 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

up................ once every 6 months folks, better jump now.
Old 05-05-09, 06:48 AM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordered and shipped out mine yesterday, I can't wait to see the results
Old 05-05-09, 09:12 AM
ArraKis
Driver School Candidate

The free needle GB is GREAT. I just shipped out three units to Tennessee this morning. My Cluster, Climate Control, and Nakamichi radio all needs some of OLT magic. I can't wait to see how they look with the new lighting and needles.
Old 05-05-09, 08:50 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Making room in the build room.
Old 05-06-09, 01:47 AM
sleeper408

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Hopefully you guys will have something for 97+ soon. I like the look of these.
Old 05-06-09, 03:49 PM
1FSTV8
Driver

Default Lights

How much would it cost to redo my AC unit with the buttons being white and lcd blue , and also to redo the radio to the same combination , and if possible to redo shifter console ? maybe put brighter lights in there?

Let me know how much shipped to 11209

thanks
Old 05-06-09, 09:11 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Just use the store for checkout and it will give you a total. That's what the cart function is for and it won't charge you until the very end you'll have to actually confirm the order, which can't be done on accident.

The radio however is not offered as you ask. LCD only. With other items, if you see it in our store, we sell it. Otherwise no.
Old 05-08-09, 12:00 AM
lej1447
Driver

My white plastic part underneath the gas needle is broken. Can OLT still fix this? Please advise.
Attached Thumbnails First FREE NEEDLES GB since last December!!!!-dsc_5635.jpg  
Old 05-08-09, 12:33 AM
renren7
Lead Lap

If I dont need my needles done since their red already and mine's a 95 can i just get a free climate control lighting? haha, if yea I can order right away =D
Old 05-08-09, 01:38 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Originally Posted by renren7
If I dont need my needles done since their red already and mine's a 95 can i just get a free climate control lighting? haha, if yea I can order right away =D
BUy the 32 and get the climate done instead of needles? Yeah sure why not my friend. We are here to help. Just reference this post in your checkout notes with your color preferences. .

Quick Reply: First FREE NEEDLES GB since last December!!!!