Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

P.G Motoring USA Intro Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-08, 04:38 PM
P.G_Will
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P.G Motoring USA Intro Thread

What’s up everyone here at Club Lexus! P.G Motoring USA is finally proud to announce we are an official vendor of Club Lexus.

A little background about us…

P.G Motoring USA has been operating since 2005, providing a long list of customer with JDM and Luxury parts. Our philosophy is providing our customers with top notch customer service and satisfaction without sacrificing price and service. We are here to go above and beyond where duty calls to insure that our customers are receiving the highest level of service and quality.

P.G Motoring USA is a direct importer for many companies from Japan. We are teamed with our office in Japan (P.G Motoring Japan) to bring all the up and coming trends to the States. You will here it first from us!

We specialize in the modification of VIP Style Cars for Lexus. We also have great knowledge aero, performance, suspension, wheels, and interior parts.

Our stand on our business…

P.G Motoring USA will only sell products that have been proven, tested and approved by us. That will insure high quality parts with manufacturer backed warranty for defects. We believe that you the customer should be protected for the parts that you paid for with your hard earned money.

Something that you will not see from P.G Motoring USA…

We strongly believe in supporting authentic products. This is the only way to insure that our industry we are in will survive. Companies that spent the money to do R&D to produce new products and technologies should be rewarded to be able to produce newer and more exciting products.

WE ONLY SELL AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS! NO KNOCK-OFFS AND FAKES FROM US.

P.G Brian and myself will be working hard to bring everyone here great deals and provide everyone with great service.

If there is something that you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please post what you would like us to sell.

Here are our terms and conditions:

PRIVACY STATEMENT

Pgmotoringusa.com cares about our customers! Please be ensured that any information used on our website will be kept confidential. No information will be sold to telemarketers.

COPYRIGHT

pgmotoringusa.com is copyrighted and may not be used with out our written consent. Use of these images or copyrighted logos/artworks is strictly prohibited and may violate the copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and other laws and regulations.

PRODUCT USAGE

All engine modification components have been designed and are intended for off-road use unless the product is exempt. These products are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used on city streets or public highways. It is the customer's responsibility to know their local and state laws. Customers assume all risks and costs with the purchase of any aftermarket part. Installation of parts may lead to voiding of a vehicles manufacture warranty. Pgmotoringusa.com is not responsible for any damage that may occur during installation. Professional installation for most parts is recommended.

ERRORS ON WEBSITE

In the event of an error on pricing, shipping, or tax, Pgmotoringusa.com has the right to correct the discrepancies. Customers will be notified and will have the choice to continuing with their order.

PLACING ORDERS

All orders placed with Pgmotoringusa.com, either by phone, fax, mail or on the internet acknowledges the acceptance of all conditions listed on Pgmotoringusa.com. We accept Visa... We cannot ship to the address other then the billing address of the credit card. P.O. Box, FPO, and APO address have to be paid with cashier's check or money order only. California customers are subject to a 8.25% tax charge. All prices and product stock are subject to change without notice. All form of payment should be made payable to P.G Motoring USA. Shipping carriers use: UPS...

RETURNS AND EXCHANGES

Returns and exchanges can only be made within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. Return merchandise must be in original saleable packaging with everything that was included and intact. All returns and exchanges are eligible for store credit only. Shipping fee is non refundable. Returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. No returns or exchange on custom products, light bulbs, or electrical items. Returns are only valid with an RMA# issued by pgmotoringusa.com. Returns without it will be refused. It is the responsibility of the customer to select the correct item they are looking to purchase.

WARRANTY

All new products sold is subject to manufacture's warranty only, if any, and is subject to submission to manufacture for approval to inspect and repair. No warranty on light bulbs and other electrical items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges for returns. No warranty on used products. Pgmotoringusa.com is not responsible for customer's negligence, abuse, or mishandling. Warranty will be voided if there is any evidence of this doing.
DAMAGED ITEM

Please check your item thoroughly after it has arrived. If damaged occurred while shipping, pgmotoringusa.com will work with the customer and the shipping carrier to resolve the issue in the best manner. Please do not return the items without approval.

USED PARTS

**Used parts are sold AS IS** there will be no refunds or exchanges. Condition of used parts is different from product to product. Used parts rarely come in perfect condition. Pgmotoringusa.com will do our best to disclose any information about the product. Please ask before purchasing.

Our cars and cars we have worked with:

much more…
If we have worked with you, feel free to show off on this thread!

Thanks and let us know if you need anything!

Wilson
http://www.pgmotoringusa.com
Old 12-12-08, 04:46 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

Just wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Brian from PG Motoring USA. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.
Old 12-12-08, 04:51 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome!!!
Finally you guys become CL vendor!!!!

Brian, Love the rims I got from you.

Last edited by blacksc400; 12-12-08 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-12-08, 05:03 PM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

Hmm, so you bring JDM stuff over...I have a challenge for you then since the other vendor never got back to me about it...

Are you able to find this front lip from a 2ES/Windom? Its only made in Japan and its the most sought after lip of the 2ES guys

Thanks!
Old 12-12-08, 05:20 PM
P.G_Will
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eyezack87
Hmm, so you bring JDM stuff over...I have a challenge for you then since the other vendor never got back to me about it...

Are you able to find this front lip from a 2ES/Windom? Its only made in Japan and its the most sought after lip of the 2ES guys

Thanks!
ok, i will definitely give it a try. You know the maker or is it OEM?
Old 12-12-08, 05:30 PM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

I threw up a thread in the ES section for help since I don't know myself. I will post back here when I know
Old 12-12-08, 05:31 PM
AK-47
Lexus Test Driver

looking for some USED volk TE37 from IS350, 18" or 19" prefer them in 19".

THX!!!
Old 12-12-08, 06:19 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AK-47
looking for some USED volk TE37 from IS350, 18" or 19" prefer them in 19".

THX!!!
Hey AK-47..sent you a PM.
Old 12-12-08, 06:21 PM
P.G Brian
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by blacksc400
Welcome!!!
Finally you guys become CL vendor!!!!

Brian, Love the rims I got from you.
Whats up Andy? thanks for the welcome!!! dude your car looks awesome
Old 12-12-08, 06:53 PM
20sburning
Driver

Glad to see you on here! Can't wait to do business with you!
Old 12-13-08, 12:13 AM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Any GB coming up?
Old 12-13-08, 12:57 AM
toomurf
Pole Position

nice.... u are gonna get a lot of customers here
Old 12-13-08, 02:12 AM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wlecome i came across your website a few weeks ago when i was looking for more junction produce stuff.
Old 12-13-08, 09:17 AM
P.G_Will
Former Sponsor

thanks everyone! We will definitely be putting up a lot of things in the weeks to come.

If you have suggestions for GB, definitely let us know.
Old 12-13-08, 10:10 AM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you sell used rims?

Quick Reply: P.G Motoring USA Intro Thread