Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-14, 09:29 PM
christcorp
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Having administered a few forums in my time, I'm a big supporter of purchasing from Sponsors.

My 2007 ES350 still has the original bulbs in them. I plan on purchasing a set of D4S bulbs from your website tomorrow. Even though the current bulbs in the car are still operational, I figured I'd put in a new set of bulbs, and keep the current pair as a backup set in case of a burn out.

For D4S your website shows the Philips Ultinon 5000K and the standard 4300K. You also show the zenonDepot brand. I'm curious if you can tell me who actually manufactures the ZenonDepot bulbs? The fact that the ZenonDepot D4S is 1/3 the price of the philips is very appealing. I started doing some searching in this thread, but it's up close to 100 pages. I trust your company and all the great reviews, so I'll be ordering the ZenonDepot bulbs anyway. Just curious as to who actually manufactures them. Thanks..... Mike......
Old 10-22-14, 10:59 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

do you also carry parking lights with same color temp as headlight for a 2010 IS350? looking for 8000k for both!
Old 10-23-14, 09:19 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by christcorp
Having administered a few forums in my time, I'm a big supporter of purchasing from Sponsors.

My 2007 ES350 still has the original bulbs in them. I plan on purchasing a set of D4S bulbs from your website tomorrow. Even though the current bulbs in the car are still operational, I figured I'd put in a new set of bulbs, and keep the current pair as a backup set in case of a burn out.

For D4S your website shows the Philips Ultinon 5000K and the standard 4300K. You also show the zenonDepot brand. I'm curious if you can tell me who actually manufactures the ZenonDepot bulbs? The fact that the ZenonDepot D4S is 1/3 the price of the philips is very appealing. I started doing some searching in this thread, but it's up close to 100 pages. I trust your company and all the great reviews, so I'll be ordering the ZenonDepot bulbs anyway. Just curious as to who actually manufactures them. Thanks..... Mike......
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to post, and for wanting to support a vendor!

You really cannot go wrong either way - in terms of Philips 5000k or XenonDepot D4S. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with manufacturer info as that information is proprietary. I will however tell you that we have been using this supplier for years due to the high quality products that they produce.

If you are considering the D4S XenonDepot bulbs; make sure to use coupon code "KBD4S" at checkout to save some $$$>

Steve
Old 10-26-14, 07:17 PM
christcorp
Pit Crew

Thanks for all the useful information. I processed my online order for the D4S XenonDepot HID Bulb. I used your ClubLexus discount code and the bulbs cost $39.99 each. That's a great price. Especially when you consider the quality and integrity of your company to back your products. Some may try and go cheaper; but you'd have to pretty much go to ebay to find cheaper, and then you're dealing with unknown sellers and unknown quality. All for pretty much the same price. thanks again.
Old 10-27-14, 06:51 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Enjoy Thanks again for the repeat business.

Steve
Old 10-27-14, 02:30 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save $25 off each XenonDepot HID kit. We are doing a free upgrade to 2nd day air shipping for a limited time on all HID kits shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Here is a nice looking Audi A3 with a 4300K Volt HID kit installed in it:

Remember HID is 2-3 times brighter than halogen and is ideal for the winter months when it gets darker earlier. Now is the time to upgrade!

John
Old 10-29-14, 02:38 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Here is an awesome Lexus IS with 6000K Volt XenonDepot HID kits installed in both the headlights and foglights:

This is a great upgrade that will not only make your vehicle look better but help you see better at night now that it is getting darker earlier. Use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each XenonDepot HID kit and get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states and Canada on all HID kits.

John
Old 10-31-14, 01:17 PM
popping
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Just placed an order! Thanks for the the code. Can't wait
Old 10-31-14, 02:18 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by popping
Just placed an order! Thanks for the the code. Can't wait
Awesome! What did you end up getting?

Danny
Old 11-02-14, 06:21 PM
christcorp
Pit Crew

I definitely appreciate the discount code and the free shipping. Thanks.

Curious about how long before the item is shipped and I should expect delivery. I ordered headlight bulbs: D4S; last weekend. Hasn't arrived yet. Not complaining, just wondering where it's coming from and what the normal shipping/delivery time is. FWIW: I live in Wyoming. About 90 miles from Denver. Thanks. Mike.....
Old 11-02-14, 07:33 PM
popping
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Awesome! What did you end up getting?

Danny
921 T16 Philips X-treme Vision
194 T10 W5W Philips Vision LED
Old 11-03-14, 09:52 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

I definitely appreciate the discount code and the free shipping. Thanks.

Curious about how long before the item is shipped and I should expect delivery. I ordered headlight bulbs: D4S; last weekend. Hasn't arrived yet. Not complaining, just wondering where it's coming from and what the normal shipping/delivery time is. FWIW: I live in Wyoming. About 90 miles from Denver. Thanks. Mike.....
The Free shipping for D4S bulbs is via USPS which can take 5-10 business days for delivery.

Originally Posted by popping
921 T16 Philips X-treme Vision
194 T10 W5W Philips Vision LED
Awesome, enjoy the new lights

Danny
Old 11-03-14, 03:05 PM
christcorp
Pit Crew

Thanks. The D4S bulbs arrived today in the mail. I appreciate it. Mike...
Old 11-04-14, 09:10 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thanks. The D4S bulbs arrived today in the mail. I appreciate it. Mike...
Awesome! Enjoy and and let us know if you have any other questions

Danny
Old 11-12-14, 02:12 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Have a look at this nice Acura RSX with a 6500K Xtreme XenonDepot HID kit in the headlights!

We just received another shipment and have all HID kits and components in stock and ready to ship. Now is a great time to order before the holiday rush and avoid backorders! Use your forum coupon code to save $25 off each XenonDepot HID kit. We are also offering a free upgrade to 2 day air shipping on all HID kits shipping to the contiguous 48 states for a limited time.

John

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!