Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-13, 09:27 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Sevn86: I would suggest contacting the vendor you purchased the kit from for more info (this is a XenonDepot thread). However, to the best of my knowledge DDM uses DC ballasts meaning that you will most likely end up causing your bulbs to burn out prematurely.

Steve
Old 02-25-13, 11:14 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

All HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com.

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code "CL" to save on the Volt HID kit and Xtreme HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 but only for a limited time!

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 02-25-13 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-26-13, 09:22 AM
SteveORT
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the continued support! All orders for XenonDepot HID kits are being processed, tracking information will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com once it is available.

H11, 9006 and 5202 XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs

Introducing the all NEW XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs! XenonDepot LED bulbs use high quality CREE LED diodes to ensure maximum light output and overall color consistency. These 30W CREE LED bulbs are the brightest H11, 9006 and 5202 LED bulb in the market rated at 725+ Lumens! If your tired of your stock fog light bulbs not matching your HID low beams, then these high power LED fog light bulbs will better color match your HID low beams.

Available in 5000K and 6000K.

Danny
Just ordered these. Will post up results when i recieve them
Old 02-26-13, 11:11 AM
SteveORT
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SteveORT
Just ordered these. Will post up results when i recieve them
Ugh out of stock for a week
Old 02-26-13, 12:06 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

SteveORT: You will not be disappointed!! Sorry about the delay but you are first in line to receive bulbs from our next shipment. These things have been super popular!

Steve
Old 02-28-13, 01:36 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

All XenonDepot HID kits have shipped out and tracking numbers have been uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com. Hurry and take advantage of our Winter Clearance promotion as it will be ending soon!

Our Xtreme HID kit and Volt HID kit are both in stock and ready to ship! We are also offering FREE SHIPPING on our XenonDepot HID kits to the lower 48 states! Don't forget to take advantage of your forum coupon to save even more!

John
Old 03-03-13, 05:58 AM
bduboulay
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All XenonDepot HID kits have shipped out and tracking numbers have been uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com. Hurry and take advantage of our Winter Clearance promotion as it will be ending soon!

Our Xtreme HID kit and Volt HID kit are both in stock and ready to ship! We are also offering FREE SHIPPING on our XenonDepot HID kits to the lower 48 states! Don't forget to take advantage of your forum coupon to save even more!

John

I tried to enter the coupon code for D4S bulbs but its not working. What should I do?
Old 03-03-13, 12:27 PM
icrash
Driver

ordered yesterday both low-beams and fog xenon lights)

will post pics as they arrive and I install them!)

thanks for great service!
Old 03-04-13, 05:07 AM
adule
Driver School Candidate

I'm on the verge of ordering 2 hid kits. One for the fog lights and the other for the low beams. As for the fog lights, I'm going to order the 9006 kit as that's what oem bulb is. What I'm a bit uncertain about is the low beams. For a luxury brand, I imagined it would be standard to equip hids on newer models. Not the case on my 2009 is250 though, I found out they were halogens instead. I'm planning on retrofitting a different projector in place of the oem reflectors and the oem bulbs are H11 versus the D4S on the hid models. So do I just order the h11 hid kit? I remember reading somewhere that someone also did a retrofit but used the D4S or D2S bulb instead of the h11 oem bulb or something like that. What kit should I order if I'm going to be retrofitting a projector that used a D4S bulb onto a oem equipped h11 headlight?
Old 03-04-13, 09:29 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

bduboulay: Which D4S bulb are you trying to order and which coupon code are you trying to use the CLGB08 coupon code will only work on the XenonDepot D4S HID bulbs.

icrash: Awesome! Which HID Kit did you go with?
Steve

adule: What kind of projector are you planning on using? Technically, you can use both a D2S and D4S bulb in this application however I would suggest looking at at D2S bulbs/ballasts. I would be more than happy to give you a call to discuss.

Steve
Old 03-04-13, 10:08 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

All HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com.

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code "CL" to save on the Volt HID kit and Xtreme HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 but only for a limited time!

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 03-04-13 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-04-13, 12:52 PM
adule
Driver School Candidate

bduboulay: Which D4S bulb are you trying to order and which coupon code are you trying to use the CLGB08 coupon code will only work on the XenonDepot D4S HID bulbs.

Steve

adule: What kind of projector are you planning on using? Technically, you can use both a D2S and D4S bulb in this application however I would suggest looking at at D2S bulbs/ballasts. I would be more than happy to give you a call to discuss.

Steve
I'm planning on using the 2005 TSX projectors I took off my TSX and have laying around. They're somewhat sought after for retrofitting I guess. My TSX headlights used D4S bulbs/ballast. I wasn't sure if I could use that bulb type and ballasts since my oem is250 came with h11 halogens. If this isn't a problem, I wouldn't mind ordering the D4S style. Please confirm, thanks.
Old 03-04-13, 01:08 PM
icrash
Driver

Steve
I went with VOLT kits - kinda like 6000K light)

got a message today asking to provide ID and Card scan as part of security policy... Have responded with boths scans. Hope now my kits will be sent))
Old 03-04-13, 01:25 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

adule: Your TSX uses D2S bulbs (not D4). I can provide you with D2S bulbs/ballasts, and an h11 harness that will plug into your OEM H11 harness.

icrash: What is your order number?

Steve
Old 03-04-13, 02:01 PM
adule
Driver School Candidate

adule: Your TSX uses D2S bulbs (not D4). I can provide you with D2S bulbs/ballasts, and an h11 harness that will plug into your OEM H11 harness.

icrash: What is your order number?

Steve
After spending the last couple of days looking at all of these retrofits, hid kits, bulb sizes...I'm starting to forget what bulbs my car takes lol. You are correct on the D2S for oem TSX. I sent a PM w/my contact info. The D2S bulbs/ballasts and h11 harness is exactly what I was wondering about, thanks.

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!