Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-08, 06:41 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Hi,

The Xtreme bulbs use Japanese bulbs to ensure quality and durability. Furthermore, the Xtreme bulbs use German made Philips anti-UV quartz glass. I can't speak about the Kaixen kit as I am honestly not familiar with that particular product however we have been selling the Xtreme kit for approximately 5 years now. There is a reason we have successfully carried this line for so long....

Steve
Old 12-08-08, 01:19 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Congratulations to M. Moc - Winner of our 2nd FREE HID KIT!!! 2 MORE KITS TO GIVE AWAY THIS MONTH!!!

Steve
Old 12-18-08, 10:45 PM
Booyah
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Steve just to let you know Im about to purchase a 08GX-470 tomorrow morning and the FIRST mod is---You guessed it, a set of HIDS baby! Im stoked
And with the Price holy cow, the time is right! Now I cant decide which one I want the 4300K or the 5000K Kit?
Definatly going with the Xtreme Kit though as having the dual relay harnesses are a must.
You will be getting a call from me Very soon!

Steve

Last edited by Booyah; 12-18-08 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-19-08, 05:38 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Booyah,

Congratulations on the new car!!

I would personally suggest going with 4300k on your vehicle as it has OEM projectors. The 4300k kit will definitely get you the brightest possible output and the most OEM look.

Steve
Old 12-19-08, 03:19 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Congratulations to T Phan - Winner of our 3rd HID Drawing!! One more kit to give away =)
Old 01-08-09, 06:03 PM
Walnut
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Steve, can you explain more fully what the relay harness does? The write-up on your website says it protects against voltage fluctuations. I don't have headlight flash on alarm arming. I imagine the low beam voltage drops and rises a bit when the high beams are flashed on.

Does the 4300K have any bluish tint?

Are there mercury-free bulbs are used in the 9006 kits?
Old 01-09-09, 05:38 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Walnut,

As per your questions:

1) The harness ensures that the ballasts always receive a constant 12V. Your OE headlight harness can sometimes have a slight voltage drop during idle, when ac kicks in, start up, etc... (every car is different). If you were to power the ballast directly from the OE harness the lights would flicker. This would cause them to burn out quicker. Powering them directly from the battery ensures that the ballasts always receive a constant 12V.

The 4300k kit can have a bluish tint depending on the housing that they are installed in (projector vs reflector).

Our bulbs are not mercury free however our kits are ROHS certified. The RoHS Directive stands for "the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment."

Regards,

Steve
Old 01-13-09, 02:41 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Guys,

I will be going on vacation tomorrow for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I cannot take my vacation during the holidays as it's always a busy time of year for us. During this time period there will not be anyone here to provide phone support however orders will still ship as our warehouse will still be open. If you need to get a hold of me, please email me at info@xenondepot.com (please do not send me a PM or post on the forum). I will be checking my emails while on vacation however please provide me with some time to respond as I will not be checking my emails daily.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Steve
Old 01-25-09, 09:12 AM
silver94tt
Driver School Candidate

Hi all,
I just purchased a 2009 is250 with no HID. I am looking for a kit that comes close to stock HID as possible. I see there are two Xtreme HID kits on XenonDepot. What are the differences and which one do you recommend? Any advise is greatly appreciated.

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/ProductDet...2D4Kp&CartID=2
http://www.kbcarstuff.com/ProductDet...%2D4K&CartID=1

My other car is a supra and I did a complete TSX retrofit and I love the result of a true HID.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/att...3&d=1207362371
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/att...2&d=1207362317

Last edited by silver94tt; 01-25-09 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-13-09, 09:48 PM
silver94tt
Driver School Candidate

Another happy customer of xenondepot. Steve was very helpful and very good with getting back to your emails. I was able to installed the 4300K Xtreme kit in my IS250. I used the provided relays and the result is excellent much much better than halogen. It took me close to 5 hours to complete the job
Attached Thumbnails XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!-1.jpg  
Old 02-14-09, 12:42 AM
honga
Driver School Candidate

well i havent received anything yet T_T after 2 weeks of waiting
Old 02-14-09, 05:53 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Guys,

silver94tt - Thank you for taking the time to post. I sincerely appreciate it and I am glad to hear/see that you are enjoying your product.

Honga - I do apologize for the delay however the Volt kits were on temporary backorder. Unfortunately there was a delay directly from the manufacturer due to the Chinese new year. Having said that. The product has landed here in Canada on Friday. Unfortunately UPS was not able to deliver it. I know you have been waiting for a while and as promised your shipping is upgraded to air at no extra charge due to the delay.

Steve
Old 02-15-09, 08:20 PM
riot
Driver School Candidate

hello, i would like your assistance in upgrading to HID in my 97 es300.

ive heard 4300k is true white light, which i would prefer over the blue tinted variety. i dont know what kind of bulbs, which kit, or anything to look into. please give your thoughts! what all do i need?
Old 02-18-09, 07:23 AM
otaku64
Driver School Candidate

Hello, I placed an order last month for a set but haven't heard back in a while after being told my shipping would be upgraded as well. Please send me an update on my order so that I am at a little ease.

Thanks again,

- sal
Old 02-18-09, 02:56 PM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver

Is the sale still goin on? Kits for 120?

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!