Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Get your AMSOIL on!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-08, 03:17 PM
SpinAll4
Former Sponsor - Cancelled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Get your AMSOIL on!

Welcome guys and gals of Club Lexus.

I am an independent authorized dealer for AMSOIL, and all of the other great products they carry (NGK, mothers, trico, wix, ect)

You can visit the AMSOIL online store for now to order right away:
http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?z...992&page=store

Or you can PM, IM (boostintsiawd) or email Justin.stanley@readytek.net me with any of your need.

As an introductory special, I'm offering 10% off retail on everything (you must contact me to get this discount price) and all you have to do is give us a review, good or bad.
Old 09-22-08, 03:24 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Amsoil is great stuff!!!! Good luck with the sale
Old 09-22-08, 04:43 PM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

please PM me for 20 quarts of amsoil shipped to 94134.
Old 09-22-08, 09:20 PM
SpinAll4

Originally Posted by TLW
Amsoil is great stuff!!!! Good luck with the sale
I love this stuff. I saw a 1 mpg increase in my daily civic just by switching to AMSOIL 5w30.

All PM's have been replied to.
Old 09-23-08, 08:56 AM
SpinAll4

All PM's have been replied to.
Old 09-23-08, 07:26 PM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

is this oil usable on the IS-F?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fact: okay I do know that for engine oil the recommend is 5W-30. I checked up on this..

https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/sso.aspx

"PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is the industry benchmark in lubrication technology. Engineered with the world’s finest synthetic base oils and high performance additives, AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is designed for those who demand the absolute best in motor oil performance. The exclusive “extended drain” formulation delivers superior engine protection and maximum fuel economy. AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is a premium grade synthetic motor oil that exceeds the requirements of modern, high-performance engines and older engines. It replaces other 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-30 motor oils and consistently outperforms competitive conventional and synthetic motor oils.

AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world’s first API qualified synthetic motor oil in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL The First in Synthetics® to do the best job protecting your engine."

Now I do know that most times if you have a fully synthetic oil that fits the specs and as long as its maintained in a regular basis it shouldnt make that much of a difference...but at the same time...my only guess would be this oil would be more optimum for the car being it is a high performance engine?

thank you very much
Cody
Old 09-23-08, 07:38 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Welcome Justin and thanks for sponsoring CL! I used Amsoil Synthetic ATF in the transmission of my (former) supercharged GS400 - good stuff!
Old 09-23-08, 10:49 PM
SpinAll4

Originally Posted by aloha08isf
is this oil usable on the IS-F?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fact: okay I do know that for engine oil the recommend is 5W-30. I checked up on this..

https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/sso.aspx

"PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is the industry benchmark in lubrication technology. Engineered with the world’s finest synthetic base oils and high performance additives, AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is designed for those who demand the absolute best in motor oil performance. The exclusive “extended drain” formulation delivers superior engine protection and maximum fuel economy. AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 is a premium grade synthetic motor oil that exceeds the requirements of modern, high-performance engines and older engines. It replaces other 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-30 motor oils and consistently outperforms competitive conventional and synthetic motor oils.

AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world’s first API qualified synthetic motor oil in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL The First in Synthetics® to do the best job protecting your engine."

Now I do know that most times if you have a fully synthetic oil that fits the specs and as long as its maintained in a regular basis it shouldnt make that much of a difference...but at the same time...my only guess would be this oil would be more optimum for the car being it is a high performance engine?

thank you very much
Cody
Yes, the 0w30 is usable in the IS-F. That is AMSOIL's signature oil, and it works well. I use the 0w30 in my own Lexus (1uzfe in my sc). The 0w30 provides better protection on cold starts, which is where the majority of wear occurs.

If you want to pm me your shipping info, I can get you a quote with your 10% off.
Old 09-25-08, 12:19 PM
SpinAll4

darksparkz: got your order, and it has been submitted should see that in about a week or so.