Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

The Stanley Distribution black friday sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-08, 02:26 AM
SpinAll4
Former Sponsor - Cancelled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Stanley Distribution black friday sale!

We will be running this sale from now untill 12pm mountain time tonight.

All AMSOIL products will be 5% above cost today. This means about 15% off of retail on most products, more on some. This is on the entire AMSOIL line up. Anything on the http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?z...992&page=store website.

All you have to do is reply to this thread, pm me, or e mail me before midnight and you can get in on this deal. I'll reply to everyone's PM's as I can, but it may be a while before I get back to everyone.

Powder Coating will be at drastically reduced prices. 40% off of our normal prices. This means you can get a 4 cylinder valve cover done for 24$ in a single stage color. 16" wheels are also 24$ at this price for single stage colors. Just see our pricing via the website, or in our "do you need powder coating thread" and take off 40%. Dual/triple stage still have the normal 50% surcharge.

Ceramic coating will also be 40% off retail.

All you have to do is reply to this thread, PM us, or email us before midnight to get in.

Due to high demand, there may be some wait time on these services, if there is one I'll let you know upfront. Everyone will be take care of on a first come first serve type of basis.
Old 11-28-08, 09:45 AM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 112 Likes on 52 Posts

how much to powder coat some 18' wheels? not the lip but just the center.. and could i drive the car up to you guys since im in vegas??
Old 11-28-08, 07:21 PM
SpinAll4
Former Sponsor - Cancelled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ay-nako
how much to powder coat some 18' wheels? not the lip but just the center.. and could i drive the car up to you guys since im in vegas??
I'll pm you some more info