Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Greetings everyone from the JP USA office

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-05, 02:35 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings everyone from the JP USA office

I just wanted to give an open message to everyone. To everyone that has something on order via a group buy or something else, your order has not been forgotten. We are merely awaiting to send the whole group buy via air to minimize any more wait time. I apologize that we have to make each item to order and that complicates things by adding a longer wait time. I am currently trying to work w/ JP Japan to eliminate all of the complications that we are experiencing for the future.

For everyone that is involved w/ the group buy, if you have any questions go ahead and give me a call at the office anytime this week. I am not going to Tokyo Auto Salon this week so I will be at the office all week. We are still running at a bare-bones operation so if I am not in the office please, please leave a message. What is happening is that people are leaving hang-ups and that takes up my messages and filling up the mail-box. I am going to make an effort to be more accessible from now on by not taking up the side jobs that kept me out of the office. Also, if you email me at john@viptuning.com I will get that email no matter where I am on a blackberry. That will be a very good way to get a hold of me. For those who are able to get a hold of me on a constant basis, thats the secret that they have.

I apologize formally once again. I hope to hear from everyone soon.
Old 01-11-05, 08:20 PM
Shyne
Driver

so what kind of time frame are we working with may I ask??? another month, two months??? just something so I can count down on my calendar...Shyne
Old 01-19-05, 12:55 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

John: I dont know what's going on with you. So far its been 7 months since i'm waiting for my products to arrive. I emailed you and you never reply. I called you at your cellphone and left messages and you never return my calls. I left message at your office phone and still you havent return any of my calls. Please get back to me and let me know when i'm getting my products, i've been very patience with you and the whole ordeal. I'm juss sick and tired of waiting. If i dont get my stuff by end of January. I want my money back. Sorry to sound mean.

Tommy
Old 01-19-05, 11:01 PM
Shyne
Driver

dude where is an answer, you still haven't told me or anyone else crap...this is crazy, my boy over here gotta wait 7 months and ive waited damn near 3 ...HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT??? STOP FRONTING FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE AND TELL US...I HAVE CONTACTED YOU AND LEFT YOU A MESSAGE PLEASE CALL ME!!!
Old 02-08-05, 04:30 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

With the other thread closed, how will we resolve this issue? How will we get any updates if there are any. I've been trying to contact John on a daily basis through every channel I know, but have not been successful in several weeks.

This is getting really old ....
Old 02-08-05, 05:02 PM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Guys try to contact your cc companies to see if you can report fraud and tell them you would like to reverse the charges. When I got scammed I had to wait for the kid to be arrested then go through court and it still isnt resolved. It is a long road. Good luck.
Mods I know I am not involved in this GB but I am just trying to help these poor guys out. What a shame.
Old 02-08-05, 05:43 PM
ILOVEGIRLS
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

for all that are going to file a claim with your credit card company, please do so asap. there is a time frame on this, it may be 6 months, it may be less. do it asap so the credit card co. can put a hold on JP's bank account for the amounts in question, im sure john and JP will notice a hold on their bank account. maybe you guys will hear some kind of update when enough of you guys file. your money is hooking up someone else's car, do it now..and file a claim.

wheres john with all this? he hasnt said anything..im sure he knows this thread is here cause he made it. why not give everyone a refund and call it a day. if JP was so great, why cant they just ship some stock over here and run it like a business like everyone else. yeh yeh..i know that there may not be a high demand like other cars but its business. isnt it against california law to sell something you do not have or get within a certain time frame. lawyers..can you chime in on this? consumers have rights to know whats going on. all that money couldve sat in the bank and made a little bit of interests. ignoring this thread only makes it like this never happened. stop trying to clean up JP's mess, john needs to come clean. if they dont want to ship until the container is full then everyone should get a refund because it can be there until JP decides its worth the money to send it. we need to let everyone know that JP has done people wrong and a simple apology is just cheesy.

cheers.

Last edited by ILOVEGIRLS; 02-20-05 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-08-05, 07:49 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Folks if you are not involved in the Junction Produce group buy or do not have outstanding items ordered from them, stay out of this post please.

If you DO have something outstanding and have not already exchanged PMs with me, please send me a private message.
Old 02-09-05, 11:03 AM
Shyne
Driver

i sent money orders and if my money is gone to hook up someone else's car i'm screwed!!! i will get my attorney, but nothing is better than an old fashion................Shyne
Old 02-09-05, 11:14 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Shyne
i will get my attorney, but nothing is better than an old fashion................Shyne
Shyne, I can feel you on the frustration. (Don't ask me how I know. ) Still, please refrain from making physical threats, even in jest. It is not tolerated on CL. Thanks.
Old 02-09-05, 12:12 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Shyne,

This is the fourth time you've posted with a threat of physical violence and I know you and had a LENGTHY discussion about our forum rules and tolerance for that tactic. I have great sympathy for your exaspiration at a lack of response from JP and you know we're trying to help.

However, I obviously cannot trust you will follow our forum rules. You told me "...It won't happen AGAIN..." less than 1 1/2 days ago and you've immediately turned around and done it AGAIN. I'm removing your access at least until the JP issue is resolved. We'll continue to carry the information for your outstanding order forward as we formally contact JP USA and then escalate to JP Japan as needed to try to find a resolution on our members behalf.

Again - Other members with outstanding Junction Produce orders that have not contacted me, please do so via PM asap.
Old 02-16-05, 10:19 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Sorry John....times up.

I think I want my money back. Hard decision, but I need to move on.
Old 02-20-05, 02:09 AM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Originally Posted by MrMark
Sorry John....times up.

I think I want my money back. Hard decision, but I need to move on.

same here JOHN.. I'm sick of waiting and calling you daily without getting a hold of you. I want my money BACK!!!
Old 02-27-05, 11:24 PM
tbrex
Driver School Candidate

Default Anyone received refund from JP?

Waiting for refund from JP anyone receive any replies?

J
Old 03-07-05, 12:44 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

I FINALLY RECEIVED MY JP TAILS ON 03/05/05. BUT STILL WAITING FOR THE SPOILER. gUYS BE PATIENT YOU'LL GET YOUR STUFF SOOON.

TOMMY

Quick Reply: Greetings everyone from the JP USA office