Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Junction Produce

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-04, 11:45 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Junction Produce

JOHN:

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL OR RESPONSE TO EITHER THE MANY PM'S I SENT YOU OR THE EMAILS I SENT YOU. SHOULDNT TAKE YOU MORE THAN 5 MINUTES. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU COUNTLESS OF TIMES AT WORK AND YOUR CELLPHONE AND NO ONE PICKS UP. LEFT MESSAGES AND NO ONE GOT BACK TO ME. I'VE ALSO EMAILED YOU. AS YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN VERY VERY CALM AND PATIENCE FOR 5 MONTHS WAITING FOR THE STUFF I ORDERED FROM YOU.. IS NOT FAIR THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTHS AND YOU CANT EVEN SPEND 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO KEEP ME IMFORMED. REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD IN THIS FORUM, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU COME TO THIS FORUM OFTEN. SINCE YOU'RE DOING YOUR GROUP BUY AND ALL. I KNOW YOU BEEN THROUGH ALOT OF BULL**** WITH JP HEADQUATERS, CUSTOMS WAS HELL, BUT I DONT THINK I SHOULD DESERVE TO BE IGNORED. WHEN I ORDERED THE ITEMS FROM YOU BEGINNING OF JUNE I DIDNT TAKE FOREVER TO PAID YOU. AS MATTER OF FACT I PAID YOU IN FULL AND EVEN DEPOSITED CASH STRAIGHT TO YOUR JP BUSINESS ACCOUNT AT WASHINGTON MUTUAL TO AVOID ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR USING A CREDIT CARD.

TOMMY

ps THIS IS REALLY MY LAST RESOURCE TO GET A HOLD OF YOU JOHN. I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS OR COME THIS FAR.

Last edited by Lexus GS3; 11-20-04 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-20-04, 12:16 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, sorry to hear that bro....sounds like my ordeal when I ordered my JP lights.

Hope everything works out for you.
Old 11-20-04, 06:48 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

for what it's worth, JOHN just got me my stuff this week after a long delay.
he's been under a strain trying to make it all work out. he's getting back on
his feet again though. i'm sure he'll get back to you shortly.
good luck.
-d.
Old 11-20-04, 09:00 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i spoke with John and things have been resolved but because of SEMA and the holidays

he has been VERY busy

but as all who know him a stand up guy

-johnny-
Old 11-20-04, 10:19 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i understand people can get real busy at times but its part of good customer service to call someone back in a timely fashion..sema was a couple weeks ago not yesterday...i hope this gets resolved...i know u've been waiting for a long time...
Old 11-21-04, 06:11 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by bluelex
[B..sema was a couple weeks ago not yesterday...i [/B]
you are right about that Adrian

but the JP crew from Japan didnt leave for close to another 2 weeks after SEMA

and John had to take care of them too

i understand his problem[Lexus GS3] and im not making excuses for John but there are some matters

that people didnt know about .....

but thats up to him to talk about ....

Last edited by T.L.W.; 11-21-04 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-21-04, 09:21 AM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Tommy,

You and I spoke b4 I saw this post. I haven't had the chance to jump onto the forums and what not because of time being spent trying to resolve this last shipment from Japan. I've already taken the blame 100% for the problems in regards to shipping from Japan and the choice of shipping company. As soon as I am able to resolve this problem, Your product will be at your doorstep. My apologies that this shipment was delayed too long. I tried to take even drastic measures to get these into my hands and that is what's taking too long. I've decided not to do that and to reach a resolution not to my liking, but sometimes, we do what we must.

my apologies for not being 100% reachable at all times, but I haven't found one day to sit down and just sit there in the past month or so. Yes SEMA was 2 weeks ago, but JP stayed in the US long after SEMA and we had to work on some business some pertaining to this shipment, but of course more for the recourse after SEMA. Plus, SEMA was a near disaster because 80% of this shipment was based all on SEMA. MY FIRST CHOICE for the SEMA car, most of display items and other important items. Which all didn't make SEMA but forced us to scramble and come up w/ a secondary plan.

man, I really need to hire someone else cause running this office alone just isn't cutting it. Tommy and I am sorry and THIS will never happen again. As soon as the holiday weekend is over, I will go ahead and hire some help for the office just to concern himself w/ phones and customer service ONLY. It something I wanted to do at the first of the year, but after reading this post and hearing everyone's advice, I think its something that needs to be addressed now as well.

Thanks to everyone who has called me in regards to this post. They all had a "hard" time trying to get a hold of me.

IF ANYONE ever needs to get a hold of me, email is always the best way. I may not answer my phone right away because I am uncapable at that moment, but my email always reaches me NO MATTER WHERE I am... john@junction-produce.co.jp that email is ALWAYS fwd'd to my blackberry

Last edited by JunctionGS; 11-21-04 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-21-04, 09:46 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by T.L.W.
you are right about that Adrian

but the JP crew from Japan didnt leave for close to another 2 weeks after SEMA

and John had to take care of them too

i understand his problem[Lexus GS3] and im not making excuses for John but there are some matters

that people didnt know about .....

but thats up to him to talk about ....
i understand that a man can b busy jonny but a return phone call wouldn't take a person too long to do even if he was with the pope or the president over 2 weeks or whatever long it was. i'm just glad to see jon responded quickly to this thread and it looks like this matter is going to b resolved quickly....

jon i meant no disrespect. i know how these JP guys have been giveing u the well ,"the not easiest of times". its good to see u as a vendor will bite the bullet just to get a customer his product even tho u shouldn't have to if its JP or the shipping company giveing u a hassle. but a good vendors do they have to eat some money to keep the good rep going. good luck to you..

Last edited by bluelex; 11-21-04 at 09:50 AM.