Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Junction Produce Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-04, 11:48 AM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Junction Produce Group Buy

Greetings…

In response to the heavy interest into Junction Produce products and to coincide with the opening of the Junction Produce USA warehouse at VIP Tuning, we decided to create a group buy to help ease the pricing for ClubLexus members. This will be a one-time deal, and will be the lowest we will ever be able to offer them. I did a group buy before, but this time. Lets stretch it out a bit further.

THIS GROUP BUY ENDS on NOV. 15, 2004

Ordering: Please email info@viptuning.com or call us at (650) 551-1011 and we will be happy to take your order.

Payments: All orders must be paid in full via Credit Card, Money Order / Cashier’s Check, or Paypal. Note, paypal users are subject to a 3% processing fee.

Time frame: The larger we can get this group buy to be, the sooner we can have the container leave Japan. As of right now, the time frame will be 5-8 weeks w/ manufacturing. A majority of the product is made to order and not in stock. Manufacturing is taken into consideration in the 5-8 weeks. Sorry for the estimated time frame, but I wanted to ensure that I didn’t say it would take 2 weeks and take 6 weeks in the end. However, for those who would want their product sooner, lets say in 2 weeks or so, if you pay for air shipping on top of the group buy price, I can get it here in more than half the original time. As soon as your product is done being manufacturered, I can air ship it immediately instead of waiting for the rest of the lights to finish. Please inquire within for air shipment pricing.

Shipping: Shipping IS NOT included. Costs will be calculated from VIP Tuning located in San Carlos, CA to anywhere in the Continental US. Alaska, HI, and Canada, there will be an extra charge. We will give you the option of air shipping your product from Japan to you at of course an additional charge, but that will SEVERELY lower the wait time for you to get your product.

I am considering a group buy for other Junction Produce products as well. Not limited to only GS products. SC430 and LS owners as well. Please contact me for more info.

Junction Produce Clear Tails 01-up GS.

Retail price: $1350

Group Buy price: $1174.99

--------------------------------------------------------

Junction Produce Scara Japan Wheels

19x9 – 19x10 normal lip

Retail Price: $4400

Group Buy Price: $2999.99

18x9 – 18x10 reverse lip

Retail Price: $3470

Group Buy Price: $2449.99

IF anyone is interested in other Junction Produce products, please feel free to contact me...

Last edited by JunctionGS; 10-20-04 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-18-04, 12:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

!!!!!!!!!!! this is unreal..... john, you are NOT doing this to me..... how can you do this to me.... ARGH......... john, i am sending you an email very soon to continue the discussion
Old 10-18-04, 12:38 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Must.....resist.....

Old 10-18-04, 12:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

and i am sure other people would want to know, whether there is a minumum number of people for the gb.

gosh, 3k for a set of 19s scaras... this is scary!
Old 10-18-04, 01:20 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

oh
my
go....AAAARRRRGH!!!!
JOHN!!!! you can't be doing this now!!! wait until next year, pretty please???
dang, everybody's gonna be in on the fun except me.
-d.
Old 10-18-04, 02:03 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those are sweet...............by far nicest rear lamps out there, JP baby!
Old 10-18-04, 02:13 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where can i get 1200??? John, can we work out a payment plan???
Old 10-18-04, 02:29 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Default Re: Junction Produce Group Buy

Originally posted by JunctionGS
Greetings…

In response to the heavy interest into Junction Produce products and to coincide with the opening of the Junction Produce USA warehouse at VIP Tuning, we decided to create a group buy to help ease the pricing for ClubLexus members. This will be a one-time deal, and will be the lowest we will ever be able to offer them. I did a group buy before, but this time. Lets stretch it out a bit further.

THIS GROUP BUY ENDS on NOV. 15, 2004

Ordering: Please email info@viptuning.com or call us at (650) 551-1011 and we will be happy to take your order.

Payments: All orders must be paid in full via Credit Card, Money Order / Cashier’s Check, or Paypal. Note, paypal users are subject to a 3% processing fee.

Time frame: The larger we can get this group buy to be, the sooner we can have the container leave Japan. As of right now, the time frame will be 5-8 weeks w/ manufacturing. A majority of the product is made to order and not in stock. Manufacturing is taken into consideration in the 5-8 weeks. Sorry for the estimated time frame, but I wanted to ensure that I didn’t say it would take 2 weeks and take 6 weeks in the end. However, for those who would want their product sooner, lets say in 2 weeks or so, if you pay for air shipping on top of the group buy price, I can get it here in more than half the original time. As soon as your product is done being manufacturered, I can air ship it immediately instead of waiting for the rest of the lights to finish. Please inquire within for air shipment pricing.

Shipping: Shipping IS NOT included. Costs will be calculated from VIP Tuning located in San Carlos, CA to anywhere in the Continental US. Alaska, HI, and Canada, there will be an extra charge. We will give you the option of air shipping your product from Japan to you at of course an additional charge, but that will SEVERELY lower the wait time for you to get your product.

I am considering a group buy for other Junction Produce products as well. Not limited to only GS products. SC430 and LS owners as well. Please contact me for more info.

Junction Produce Clear Tails 01-up GS.

Retail price: $1350

Group Buy price: $1174.99

--------------------------------------------------------

Junction Produce Scara Wheels

19x9 – 19x10 normal lip

Retail Price: $4400

Group Buy Price: $2999.99

18x9 – 18x10 reverse lip

Retail Price: $3470

Group Buy Price: $2449.99

IF anyone is interested in other Junction Produce products, please feel free to contact me...
Revers Lip come in bigger than 18x10? Im looking for probably 19x11 in reverse any discount on the pricing? Also what happen to the Dish rim that JP was suppose to make?

PS. John Nov 10th

Last edited by LOTC; 10-18-04 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-18-04, 02:33 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: Re: Junction Produce Group Buy

Originally posted by Lord of the Celsiors
Revers Lip come in bigger than 18x10? Im looking for probably 19x11 in reverse any discount on the pricing? Also what happen to the Dish rim that JP was suppose to make?

PS. John Nov 10th
Reverse lip is only offered in 18" sizes. from 7.0" to 12.5" widths.

19" sizes for now are only offered in Normal (Stepped) lip. 7.5" to 11.5" widths

Larger sizes for reverse lip and normal lip are being developed for the future. Sorry about that.

PS:. Nov 10 is coming..
Old 10-18-04, 02:35 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

john

i know some people will say these prices are still too high

and these are the people that have no intention of buying

i know you ve gone out of your way to have these great prices

for a great product

my order is in

johnny

thanks for everything

see you at SEMA
Old 10-18-04, 05:40 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, what about the seats. You can't just post pictures of the seats and then not inlcude them in the group buy.
Old 10-18-04, 06:59 PM
phunkyGS
Lead Lap

You're killin me, John...between you, Derrick, and Steve, I'm gonna be broke before my first payment is due. Oh well, should've stayed out of the vendors forum for a while.

Seriuosly though, hella prices, bro...I will be in touch very soon.

Jeff
Old 10-18-04, 08:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: Re: Re: Junction Produce Group Buy

Originally posted by JunctionGS
Reverse lip is only offered in 18" sizes. from 7.0" to 12.5" widths.

19" sizes for now are only offered in Normal (Stepped) lip. 7.5" to 11.5" widths

Larger sizes for reverse lip and normal lip are being developed for the future. Sorry about that.

PS:. Nov 10 is coming..
11/10? what's up with that again?! i thought the deadline is 15th?
Old 10-18-04, 08:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by phunkyGS
You're killin me, John...between you, Derrick, and Steve, I'm gonna be broke before my first payment is due. Oh well, should've stayed out of the vendors forum for a while.

Seriuosly though, hella prices, bro...I will be in touch very soon.

Jeff
boy, i am telling ya, check the forum every day and you are as dead as me!!!
Old 10-18-04, 08:29 PM
ddarbs55
Lead Lap

Originally posted by rominl
boy, i am telling ya, check the forum every day and you are as dead as me!!!
yeah, dead or divorced...or is there a difference??
-d.

Quick Reply: Junction Produce Group Buy