Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

WOW!! New L-TunedParts.com Website!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-04, 01:28 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

attn Steve: Please put up more aero kits for the 92-96. Preferably from the Evolution Co. line.
Old 08-24-04, 06:36 AM
roguenode
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hameed, great site! At first I was a bit bummed that it didn't seem to work with the latest Opera web browser, but once I told opera to id as IE6, it works fine. I know it's tough to consider all browsers, but base Opera and/or Mozilla support is always appreciated by those who have left the security nightmare of IE. Anyway, thumbs up from me, thumbs down from my bank account as there are all sorts of goodies on that site!
Old 08-24-04, 09:53 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 213 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Re: New Carson Toyota Site Up; Thoughts?

Originally posted by SBMGS4
Awesome site..great job Hameed and Steve!!!

Man there are all kinds of goodies to spend money on.....This looks like trouble!!!
Thanks bro!
Originally posted by llmidnitellsc40
site looks great, still errors here and there, but overall looks awesome
Please point out any and all errors you see so that we can get those fixed asap. Steve is working around the clock trying to fix any data entry errors. Thanks for your patience.
Originally posted by PandaGS430
if you guys havent seen it already you can visit it at

L-Tuned Parts DOT COM

My opinion, Definately looks nice, very user friendly and gets me too anxious to open my wallet bad thing?

anyways.... I would like to thank Steve and his crew for providing this Forum with such great service and integrity!
Like I said before, as an auto enthusiast, landing this job was a dream come true for me and my team.

I am honored to have been instrumental in bringing Steve's vision to a reality and creating a website for like minded auto enthusiasts like myself.
Old 08-24-04, 09:59 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by r00kie
Looks great!
Thanks!
Originally posted by juan01
OMG!! They have an aero kit for the 92-96 ES!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

the site looks really good. Props to L TUNED PARTS!
And Steve has not finished keying in data yet bro! Wait till he's finished. You will be completely blown away!
Originally posted by rominl
man it's good that their website holds up to the first day or bombing
So it was you that was bombing the site all day yesterday with those sneak attacks???
Originally posted by blktiger12
very nice...!!!
???anyone notice the aftermarket auto shifter for the interior is listed as an option for the 1991 - 1996 sc?? I thought the wood style shifter didn't work on our cars??\
Any ideas
Perhaps this is one of those errors that needs to be fixed. I am noting all such errors and Steve will get to them one by one. Thanks for your patience.
Originally posted by CarlssonLS400
this site scares me
That wasn't the intention bro!
Old 08-24-04, 10:01 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by LexAristo
Very nice! I can't believe everything I see for the 1st gen available to order. hehe.

BTW there is a body kit that is listed at 26,000,000. I'm sure it's 2600.
Thanks for pointing that out. We will fix the error soon.
Originally posted by juan01
attn Steve: Please put up more aero kits for the 92-96. Preferably from the Evolution Co. line.
I am sure Steve is working on this too!
Originally posted by roguenode
Hameed, great site! At first I was a bit bummed that it didn't seem to work with the latest Opera web browser, but once I told opera to id as IE6, it works fine. I know it's tough to consider all browsers, but base Opera and/or Mozilla support is always appreciated by those who have left the security nightmare of IE. Anyway, thumbs up from me, thumbs down from my bank account as there are all sorts of goodies on that site!
Thanks!
Old 08-24-04, 10:15 AM
jucee187
Lead Lap

It works now.. i just ordered the TRD FSTB .. great price.... but here is a suggestion. How about including the shipping costs in the checkout screen instead of emailing the total after I agree to pay?...I dont like surprises..
Old 08-24-04, 10:42 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by jucee187
It works now.. i just ordered the TRD FSTB .. great price.... but here is a suggestion. How about including the shipping costs in the checkout screen instead of emailing the total after I agree to pay?...I dont like surprises..
One of the pieces of functionality we removed to meet budget constraints was the automatic shipment calculator.

Steve also preferred it this way as some customers preferred one method of shipping over another as it was not standard for everybody. Perhaps Steve will chime in here with some more explanation.
Old 08-24-04, 11:17 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by jucee187
Something I will look into, it involves pre-weights on over 1,000 parts .............so this will be a future program, I'm with you on this............Hameed, let me know!
Old 08-24-04, 11:21 AM
adidosc
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

overall, i'm impressed. i'm glad that there is finally one place where all generations are represented. great job to all those involved!

i only wish the website loaded faster though. it is very heavy in the graphics/images department, so even on my extremely fast work connection the pages take longer than they should to load. granted "longer than they should" isn't a very long time, i just like to see sites that load very quickly by utilizing a mix of text and images.
Old 08-24-04, 11:24 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by adidas1532
overall, i'm impressed. i'm glad that there is finally one place where all generations are represented. great job to all those involved!
Thanks! Like I've said 1000 times already, it was a labour of love. As an auto enthusiast, I feel privileged to have been involved with this project.

i only wish the website loaded faster though. it is very heavy in the graphics/images department, so even on my extremely fast work connection the pages take longer than they should to load. granted "longer than they should" isn't a very long time, i just like to see sites that load very quickly by utilizing a mix of text and images. [/B]
We did our best given the fact that it is a "catalog" type website, our choices are limited. The images are optimized as much as possible at the risk of losing quality and making the site look bad.

Your feedback is appreciated anyway! Please keep them coming!!

Last edited by Hameed; 08-24-04 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-24-04, 04:58 PM
phunkyGS
Lead Lap

Excellent job...site looks oustanding!!!

Can't wait to see how much more Steve's got to enter in...don't even have my GS yet and I have already started thinking about putting my credit card under lock and key.

By the way, I see you that you guys are offering the genuine Aristo blackwood door inserts and shift ****. Any chance you might be offering the center console as well??? (fingers crossed)

Edit: Just realized why the center console is not up...genuine Aristo = right hand drive, thus probably not an exact fit. The popping sound you heard was me removing my head from my a$$.

Last edited by phunkyGS; 08-24-04 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-24-04, 06:38 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks everyone, I'm redoing some of the manufacturers with "larger" pics..........

Any chance you might be offering the center console as well??? (fingers crossed)
Actually, I need to put the center console up, I think I've figured it out and have one sitting and ready to go!!
Old 08-24-04, 09:11 PM
jucee187
Lead Lap

Thanks to Steve for the hook up =) I will definitely do business again.. very fast replies to emails.
Old 08-24-04, 09:40 PM
MagusFuria
Pole Position

So the prices listed already have the shipping/tax included? I dont quite understand that automated shipment calculator.

Very nice site btw =)

~Jesse
Old 08-24-04, 09:46 PM
MagusFuria
Pole Position

::Edit:: ingore this post, i accidentally double posted =P

Last edited by MagusFuria; 08-24-04 at 09:47 PM.

Quick Reply: WOW!! New L-TunedParts.com Website!!!