CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!

Old 03-01-16, 07:03 PM
SubOrbital
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

The CEL probably doesn't fire at all, even on the backend. What's questionable is whether or not the ECU readiness monitors are flagged ready or not.
Old 03-01-16, 07:54 PM
chrisp1
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Still waiting on the I/E/H tune Dino results
Old 03-01-16, 08:02 PM
jspecvtec
Lead Lap

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by SubOrbital
The CEL probably doesn't fire at all, even on the backend. What's questionable is whether or not the ECU readiness monitors are flagged ready or not.
So far with the o2 delete but still have stock headers my obd2 says I'm green and ready for smog. I'm pretty sure gonna be the same once I put on headers 😀
Old 03-02-16, 12:47 AM
NorCalIS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the tune simply deleted the CEL for the O2 sensors, could it be possible to maybe tune out the AFS light CEL the 2011 and up headlights throw lol?
Old 03-02-16, 05:54 AM
pharnhyte
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NorCalIS
If the tune simply deleted the CEL for the O2 sensors, could it be possible to maybe tune out the AFS light CEL the 2011 and up headlights throw lol?
Just pull the fuse, it takes 10 seconds.
Old 03-02-16, 06:33 AM
STLblueF
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by pharnhyte
Just pull the fuse, it takes 10 seconds.
I could be wrong, but I thought that pulling the fuse will disable the auto-leveling feature as well. Some people might still want that.
Old 03-02-16, 08:30 AM
fstpassat
Pit Crew

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisp1
Still waiting on the I/E/H tune Dyno results
Same here. I believe RRRacing posted some from one of their test cars, but I would like to see more results before making my decision.
Old 03-02-16, 08:53 AM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been wanting to do this, just can't be without my car at the moment since it's my daily. Already craving more power after I/H/E...

The OBII reflash would be soooo convenient! I know a certain other company mentioned that possibility, but I have more faith in RR-Racing.
Old 03-02-16, 09:51 AM
Weapon F

Received 249 Likes on 135 Posts
Smile

Been nearly 4 weeks since several owner had there ECU flashed, it seems like know wants to be the first one to post dyno numbers. At this point several Owners should have exceed the recommendation put forth by RR Racing regarding how long it takes ECU to learn. If tune did not hold and ECU reverted back to stock they should know by now. As for as HP is concerned for me anything over 30 hp is great, 20hp to 30 hp is good. Hopefully, we will have some results soon keep us posted guy's.
Old 03-02-16, 10:30 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

Update 3/2/2016:

• We are working on a transmission reprogramming tune, but I do not have an exact release date yet. The tune will allow for us to change the shift RPM points in automatic mode, and keep the TC fully locked up to the programmed rev limit in Manual mode.
  • We will also formally release the OBD flash device on March 8th. Price will be $795 for the tune including the flash device.
thanks!

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Last edited by RRRacing; 03-02-16 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-02-16, 10:57 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by weapon f
been nearly 4 weeks since several owner had there ecu flashed, it seems like know wants to be the first one to post dyno numbers. At this point several owners should have exceed the recommendation put forth by rr racing regarding how long it takes ecu to learn. If tune did not hold and ecu reverted back to stock they should know by now. As for as hp is concerned for me anything over 30 hp is great, 20hp to 30 hp is good. Hopefully, we will have some results soon keep us posted guy's.
dont worry i will, i just dont have time to drive it , only put 30 miles on it, but will do lots of driving this weekend along with of f's will get their ecu back this week. Will do lots of driving and post up more video and we will re dyno
Old 03-02-16, 11:28 AM
krue92
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for the flash device if we already have the tune? Thanks!
Old 03-02-16, 12:57 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Weapon F
Been nearly 4 weeks since several owner had there ECU flashed, it seems like know wants to be the first one to post dyno numbers. At this point several Owners should have exceed the recommendation put forth by RR Racing regarding how long it takes ECU to learn. If tune did not hold and ECU reverted back to stock they should know by now. As for as HP is concerned for me anything over 30 hp is great, 20hp to 30 hp is good. Hopefully, we will have some results soon keep us posted guy's.
All I have done was plugged the ECU back in, start the car and cover it. The car hasn't moved an inch yet as there is still snow up here. I have no intentions of dyno testing my car as I have never done a base line. Hopefully some of the other Members will post results for you.
Old 03-02-16, 02:33 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

Originally Posted by krue92
How much for the flash device if we already have the tune? Thanks!

We haven't finalized the pricing, but I promise it will be reasonable.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 03-02-16, 03:39 PM
RSXiMUS
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Update 3/2/2016:

• We are working on a transmission reprogramming tune, but I do not have an exact release date yet. The tune will allow for us to change the shift RPM points in automatic mode, and keep the TC fully locked up to the programmed rev limit in Manual mode.
  • We will also formally release the OBD flash device on March 8th. Price will be $795 for the tune including the flash device.
thanks!

Rafi
Great news Rafi, keep up the good work.

If you guys can make the transmission shift closer to the rev limit in auto, that would be pretty sweet.

Also when the time comes, is the transmission controlled by the main ECM also or is that a separate computer that needs to be sent in to be flashed?

Last edited by RSXiMUS; 03-02-16 at 04:29 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!